• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BFD Series: Big Laugh - New Models Leticia and Jasmine BBW

heroes4

1st Level Red Feather
Brand new BFD series clip with 2 new models

https://clips4sale.com/115964/laughs-for-life/cid45d3b386176902c5293b89a186

Well the title says it folks. This clip was made with 2 new models and both of them are BBW and best friends also and for the most important part...OMG ARE THEY TICKLISH!

This clip is Jasmine tickling the heck out of her best friend Leticia and the laughs are simply just pouring in because this girl if of the charts ticklish and Jasmine just loves giving it to her.

In this part of the clip Jasmine tickle Leticia upper body and she blasts into her, really sneaky and really heavy at times, Jasmine is a really good tickler for an amateur and Leticia is having a hard time towards the end.

Then I come in for a 2 minute of torture...

This is a great start to this new clip.

Watch these two BBW best friends in their mid thirties with huge feet take the tickling of their lives...

Well what goes around comes around and it's now time for Leticia to get what's coming to her and ole smokes does she...She falls in the hands of her best friend who's a sadistic tickler and she makes a mess of Leticia, taunting her at all times and just finding all the super spots that make Leticia lose her mind.

This is an uncontrollable laughing mess of a situation and Leticia just keeps on digging in. Leticia has a tone of laughs and all of them are absolutely her, Leticia even fakes laugh at her friend who can't even answer back has she either too exhausted from all the laughing or actually laughing. She's even losing her pants in the process.

Oh those are inner thights are bad and those "tickle tickle" coming from Leticia's mouth are super awesome and totally cruel to Jasmine.

Of course I come in at the end for a short stint.

Do not miss this revenge clip

I have also uploaded the FEET portion of this clip...

Follow the link for preview.

https://clips4sale.com/115964/laughs-for-life/cid45d3b386176902c5293b89a186

Attachments

• DSC01428.JPG
    DSC01428.JPG
    280.3 KB · Views: 274
  • DSC01323.JPG
    DSC01323.JPG
    278.7 KB · Views: 150
  • DSC01353.JPG
    DSC01353.JPG
    317.1 KB · Views: 133
  • DSC01412.JPG
    DSC01412.JPG
    235.3 KB · Views: 127
  • DSC01427.JPG
    DSC01427.JPG
    282.2 KB · Views: 317
C4S hasn't made the preview option available for edit on my side yet, should be up during this night.

Those reactions are all thru the clip, it's super fun to watch these lose their minds over tickling...the laughs are how of this world LOL.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back