• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Room Presents- Stephanie Gets It "I Hate Tickling You"

The Tickle Room

Verified
Stephanie get it start by The Tickle Room, on Flickr

Sample here! https://www.dropbox.com/s/ijs1b3c21f184t5/Stephanie Gets it pt 1 sample resize.mp4?dl=0

Here is a custom turned clip of a model EVERYONE loves but I HATE tickling, Stephanie. She is rude and very condescending. She HATES her feet being touched and even more so tickled. So for her this is SUPER weird and not ok. So I personally did NOT like working with her but my fans all wanted me to so here is another clip with her. For those who are new here Stephanie is an 18 year old rich girl who ran out of her mommy and daddy money. She was a friend and model I knew but got annoying and mean so Rosie and me wanted to see her REALLY get tickled. She cried in her last video but me being nice stopped and cut the video. But in this video someone requested we really bring out the bitch in her. So we start with Stephanies boots. We get them off exposing her bare and sensitive size 8 feet. We have her barefoot and NO toe ties to start. We watch her crunch her toes, giggle, and move as I tickle her exposed soles. Then we get into the toe tie. 10 minutes NO safeword. This is all fingers and shes ALREADY getting mad cursing out the camera to my viewers behind. She tries so HARD to stay calm and gets mad. She gets upset as I tickle her soles and COVER them in oil. She curses, gets a straight face, attempts to tell me to stop, curses LOUDER, then laughs, then begs. Its literally the perfect cycle. We then get some sole writing in there but we have to also scrub it off.....Check out this Bitch get whats coming to her ;)

Image407.jpgImage406.jpgImage405.jpgImage528.jpgImage527.jpg

Sample here! https://www.dropbox.com/s/ijs1b3c21f184t5/Stephanie Gets it pt 1 sample resize.mp4?dl=0

Support us and get this clip for 15.00 Yep. Message me for options! We now use MULTIPLE Options NO MORE PAYPAL!! (International Clients just send us amazon giftcards)

Tickle Room News:
1- We are selling photo sets. Buy the clips from us privately to receive them for free or DM us for pirces and options (They are generally 5 dollars)
2- The Skype IS UP. Follow us on Instagram for updates.
3- The Tickle Munch in NYC was a GREAT success and a LOT of fun! DM me to find out how you can have fun with your community and meet people who love tickling like you! Our next one WILL have a model present as well!
4- 50% off custom models will be labeled below (the list is constantly updating)
5- Ok so I understand that I have a LOT of new China "Fans" due to Coco being a smash hit model. But we have already almost lost her 4 times on separate occasions. Its come to my attention that a Chinese tickle forum is illegally posting Cocos Social media and real name. She was very upset about this and was being contacted daily about tickling and being asked very invasive questions. She really was gonna quit. But thankfully a few amazing fans helped end this tirade. So please people:
- Do not ask for models info. If we wanted it out there we would seriously add it to the post as we have in the past
- If we do not give it to you do NOT start going on a quest and then causing huge issues (Models are not going to magically be excited to hear from you guys)
- We made a Skype for this EXACT reason. You wanna talk to them 1v1 sure! We LOVE that hence our live Instagram feeds but PLEASE be respectful and realize money talks. Skypes are a LOT cheaper with us!
6- We are RE adding Stephanie to the list of customs but she is available at certain times due to school. Should she not be in town smaller travel fees will ensue. But keep in mind she HATES this and will bitch the whole time.

CUSTOM GIRLS FOR NY:
-Stephanie
-Coco
-Monica
-Sasha
-Fantasy
-JayRay
-Entei (The Most Ticklish Girl)
-Perla
-Rosie (Currently on a 1 month Hiatus)
-Sydney Logan(Old model from TA)
-Kelli Lynn Sage
-Cori the Nerd
-Noah

50% OFF Models for CUSTOMS ONLY:
1) Monica and Sasha booked together
2) Coco foot fetish/worship or outdoor tickling ONLY
3) Perla for foot fetish and skype sessions
4) Entei and JayRay TOGETHER
5) Asia Perez
6) Brigitte The Trans
7) Marylou
8) Jane
9) Ally Cat
Keep in mind 5-9 are TRAVELING so if you want them sooner than their dates (which are not available until Wednesday) you will pay more.

Skype Models:
- Almost EVERY girl is available for Skype sessions. Seriously. So just DM us and ask ^_^

Stephanie end by The Tickle Room, on Flickr

Stephanie foot show start by The Tickle Room, on Flickr

Stephanies Foot Show

Here we have a foot show with 18 Year old bitchy Stephanie. Stephanie HATES foot freaks and tickle lovers. But she has NO Choice but to show you her bare 8 soles. Shes been hiding them from us but now she must model her BEAUTIFUL soles and toes for 5 minutes. She silently judges us as she wiggles her toes and crunches her toes showing her amazing ticklish wrinkles......The question is do you watch long enough to finish? If so imagine getting your juices all over her soles....

Image341.jpgImage342.jpgView attachment Steph Feet (17 of 45).jpgView attachment Steph Feet (22 of 45).jpgView attachment Steph Feet (23 of 45).jpg

Sample here! https://www.dropbox.com/s/srqkad7iw2aski1/Stephanies foot show sample resize.mp4?dl=0

You would think after years of producers bitching about it that "For the love of god, stop hunting down the girls" would just be a given...

Maybe as soon as Rosie get much better that she can give her friend Stephanie a most ferocious tickling.

So if she hates that, and she is rich why does she did the video, not for the money i guess?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back