• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lucille Ball feet tickled on "The Practice" M/F

xx2233

Lucille Ball getting her feet tickled by Danny Thomas.

Attachments

• Practice.mp4
    5.4 MB
Cute! That's a great tickle scene, wish we could of got a young Lucille to do that one.

Last edited:
Lucille Ball getting her feet tickled by Danny Thomas.

Wow, I have never seen this before. I wonder if he was really tickling her feet. I do agree with her, I bet she was very ticklish on her feet. She was also feet tickled on I Love Lucy in that handcuff episode. Do you all remember it ? It's great to see her tickled in her 30s and 50s or early 60's

WOW!!!!!!!! Can't believe this is the first time I'm ever seeing this clip. Especially for how rare mainstream female foot tickling is. Makes u wonder what other mainstream tickling scenes might be floating around that never made on any tickling websites before.

OMG! Where did U find this gem? In all my years on this forum I never knew about this. This is like the perfect tickle scene. Not only did Lucy utter the dream quotes "that tickles" and "I'm very ticklish", the position of her body on the doctor's exam table while she reacted was so hot. BTW, I for one don't mind seeing older women being tickle-tortured once in a while. This was like a dream come true. Thanx 4 posting it, xx2233. You rule!!!

Wow, I have never seen this before. I wonder if he was really tickling her feet. I do agree with her, I bet she was very ticklish on her feet. She was also feet tickled on I Love Lucy in that handcuff episode. Do you all remember it ? It's great to see her tickled in her 30s and 50s or early 60's

It wasn't much of a tickle, more of a "don't tickle my feet" when he did not.....ickle

I'd like to see a still and close up photo of Lucille Ball's feet in this clip, can we get that ?

Calls to mind a scene from the episode "Lucy and the Safe Cracker [sic]" of the eponymous The Lucy Show. The villain "can opener"/turned candy-store owner/turned yegg again has taken Ball and her longtime sidekick Vivian Vance hostage after rescuing Gale "Eat, drink, kill!!" Gordon from a bank vault and absconding with a bag of loot while he was at it. Back at his reformed confectionery establishment, he's got Ball and Vance tied back-to-back on a couch, with the most interesting detail, to my wild prepubescent delight when I saw the episode in syndicated rerun as a horny kid, of their heels off and helpless stockinged feet sticking out over the armrests on either end of the sofa! The full episode below, with the fade-in to "the good stuff" starting at 18:33:

I tried to find a high-quality screengrab from the scene also, but the best I could do was this B&W still that tantalizingly cuts off most of their peds:

7459d8f9534dde39f9665b4c2e641b05.jpg

TBH, if I could inject myself into the scene, I would have gone for Vance's feet first; don't know why, but she just gives off a vibe of being more fun and attractive to tickle. The prototypical MILF next door?

Calls to mind a scene from the episode "Lucy and the Safe Cracker [sic]" of the eponymous The Lucy Show. The villain "can opener"/turned candy-store owner/turned yegg again has taken Ball and her longtime sidekick Vivian Vance hostage after rescuing Gale "Eat, drink, kill!!" Gordon from a bank vault and absconding with a bag of loot while he was at it. Back at his reformed confectionery establishment, he's got Ball and Vance tied back-to-back on a couch, with the most interesting detail, to my wild prepubescent delight when I saw the episode in syndicated rerun as a horny kid, of their heels off and helpless stockinged feet sticking out over the armrests on either end of the sofa! The full episode below, with the fade-in to "the good stuff" starting at 18:33:

I tried to find a high-quality screengrab from the scene also, but the best I could do was this B&W still that tantalizingly cuts off most of their peds:

7459d8f9534dde39f9665b4c2e641b05.jpg

TBH, if I could inject myself into the scene, I would have gone for Vance's feet first; don't know why, but she just gives off a vibe of being more fun and attractive to tickle. The prototypical MILF next door?
There was a scene from a show in 1975 with Lucy, Art Carney and Arnold Schwartzeneger. Arnold plays a masseuse and Art Carney plays the ex hubbie to Lucy. In the scene Lucy is first laying on her back then on her stomach as her bare feet are draped over the table. The opportunity was there for Art Carney or Arnold to tickle her feet but they never did in the scene. In fact only her shoulders and back were massaged probably because Lucy had ticklish feet. I bet when they rehearsed this scene her feet were tickled ! How can you resist ? you can find the scene on YouTube if you type in "Arnold Schwartzeneger massaging Lucille Ball ". Do we know the show ?

There was a scene from a show in 1975 with Lucy, Art Carney and Arnold Schwartzeneger. Arnold plays a masseuse and Art Carney plays the ex hubbie to Lucy. In the scene Lucy is first laying on her back then on her stomach as her bare feet are draped over the table. The opportunity was there for Art Carney or Arnold to tickle her feet but they never did in the scene. In fact only her shoulders and back were massaged probably because Lucy had ticklish feet. I bet when they rehearsed this scene her feet were tickled ! How can you resist ? you can find the scene on YouTube if you type in "Arnold Schwartzeneger massaging Lucille Ball ". Do we know the show ?

Interesting, the clip is from a TV movie titled Happy Anniversary and Goodbye, but why YouTube is offering there to let you "Get it" as the unrelated and Schwarzenegger-frei movie Lucy Gets Lucky is unclear (the latter title alone looks like a dog whistle to fans of classic XXX flicks). And according to IMDb, the former appears to have been one of The Governator's earliest appearances on U.S. television or film.

Found it odd too that the scene was apparently filmed before an audience, giving this segment from an ostensible hour-long TV "movie" the definite feel of a sitcom skit. But maybe not so surprising since in fact starting with the ground-breaking I Love Lucy through Ball's vehicles The Lucy Show and Here's Lucy live audiences were a staple, Mental Floss even claiming she preferred working that way. And I thought it was just me as a '70s kid misremembering how f-ed up network television truly was back then.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back