• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

getting tickled by more than 1 tickler.

PerryMan2018

I always wondered what it would be like to get tickled by more than 1 tickler

It's absolute torture if both are engaged and want to find all the spots LOL

6f5hrs.gif

It’s really fun you get completely lost in laughter and go insane

Actually, I got ticked by three girls one day, and it had a surprising effect: one of them messing up kinda "dampened" the sensations the other two were inflicting. If there were only those two, it would have been pure hell, but the other one doing such a bad job kinda had a cancelling effect. I don't know if it would have been the same had I been thoroughly restrained, (it was more of a "tickle fight" kind of thing, although I was pinned down), but it was an interesting find nonetheless.

As mentioned in some of the above posts, if the Lers are in sync, it is insanely intense. The risk of being out of sync dramatically increases with the number of Lers. But, when they are in sync, man you are totally screwed!!!

one of them messing up kinda "dampened" the sensations the other two were inflicting.

The risk of being out of sync dramatically increases with the number of Lers.

I have experienced the same. The difficulty for the ticklers is - they do not get proper feedback. How do you know whether this particular touch at a particular spot is inflicting ticklish laughter, considering that the victim is laughing already because of tickles at other spots. I think multiple ticklers are way more effective if they start individually, and only once they have explored your body properly they move to double teaming.

I have been tickled by up to 6 guys at the same time, but I would say at no time were there more than two who tickled me effectively.

I have been tickled by 2 women for about 3 minutes once, but no bondage just holding my arms while tickling during a song,
otherwise maybe another 10 times for anything from 2 - 30 seconds, I mention a couple of the instances in a thread I started in here,
I have helped another man tickle his woman for about 30 seconds once, no bondage, and witnessed many occasions when 2 on 1
or more has occurred.

Thread - Watching others Tickled at College University Holiday or work

I have never been tickled beyond what I consider to be an uncomfortable time (more than 30 seconds without stopping)
as long as you know the person or person's and they stop and start and show some appreciation of your well being,
I can only describe the occasions as memorable and breathtaking. a good tickler in my opinion will always talk/taunt verbally
while tickling you, so that they can note your reactions, and proceed or stop as and when your replies remain comfortable or not.

A regular use of words in my experience when tickled by more than one female is "you love it" or "your not going anywhere" or
"I am not doing anything why are you laughing" .

Last edited:
It is something my husband and I have talked about branching into, but we have yet to take the leap. Sounds fun, though!

Two can be fun if done right. I've had it happen (always playfully, never is a sexual situation) and I've been reduced to a puddle a couple times.

Once because they were on other side going after my sides, the other because I was pinned under one (trying my darndest to fight back) while the other was sneak attacking my poor feet when I couldn't do anything about it.

Another time I was "studio wrestling" with a bunch of friends and two girls who were NOT wrestling decided my feet sticking out from under a pile were too good to resist. I got free quickly enough to not get it too bad that time!

~ toyou

Another time I was "studio wrestling" with a bunch of friends and two girls who were NOT wrestling decided my feet sticking out from under a pile were too good to resist. I got free quickly enough to not get it too bad that time! ~ toyou

Well, that's too bad... :p

Well, that's too bad... :p

Oh no! It would have been very bad! Back then I was very good at pretending to NOT be ticklish. One girl was my girlfriend and another was a frequent tickle victim of mine. I needed to NOT be caught right then! LMAO!

~ toyou

Oh no! It would have been very bad! Back then I was very good at pretending to NOT be ticklish. One girl was my girlfriend and another was a frequent tickle victim of mine. I needed to NOT be caught right then! LMAO!

~ toyou

That's your opinion! :p

Never experienced being tickled by two ticklers but it has always intrigued me.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back