• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

japanese game show, m/m f/f

Cosmo_ac

4th Level Blue Feather
I usually don't post here, as I don't usually have much to post. However, I was at a Japanese bar the other night, and as they usually watch Japanese TV shows, I saw this particular scene.

so anyhow, for this show, it seems like they grab panels from a manga, and then act them out in some way. One of them, for example, involved a guy playing golf in a town. Anyhow, back to the tickling.

So basically, a guy or girl would start walking into what looked like an empty indoor café type setting. One person was sitting at a table, and seemed to be waiting for them. As soon as they got close, half a dozen people of the same sex would grab a hold of them and pin them down on the floor, taking off their shoes. A guy would then ask them questions, I believe, and if they got the questions wrong, the group would start tickling them. They had two guys, and two girls, the first girl being pretty cute. It lasted for probably 2-3 minutes per person, and was certainly and interesting mainstream find.

Eh, that's weird, works for me. Also this site seems to be chinese so I don't think it's region locked.

Nice finds! I will say it's quite unusual to hear a Japanese woman with a husky voice (as I'm so used to hearing them with high-pitched, girly voices).

Hi Telluriam,

I wwaaa just qgot I seeing if you had seen my PM

Thanks

Jamie

Amazing skills my friend and thankyou.

Did you see the clip I sent you as if you could found the full version of that one that would be great.

Just type in Japanese fear factor live leak and it comes up with Japanese style fear factor.
I know you have to search under Japanese fear factor but that may not actually be want it is called as someone said it may be an adult film

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back