• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

SKYPE CALL - LINK

anchientstar

Hey all! The time has come. I'll see you guys very soon!

Here is the link! Rules shall be posted when I leave work.
But please do not add anyone for now. Also your mods will be shown later. Thank you all so much! Cya there!

*Link is deleted. Group will now be invite only! Message me if you'd like it!*

Last edited:
Oh. I mistook "the time has come" as "Holy shit we're going live get in here".

Is this going to be recorded like a huge podcast, or is it just like a chat session?

Oh. I mistook "the time has come" as "Holy shit we're going live get in here".

Is this going to be recorded like a huge podcast, or is it just like a chat session?

A video chat session. :)

From Anchientstar: (Times & Rules)

PT, MT, CT, ET = FRI starting 7--10pm / UK = SAT 3am on the 13th/14th of April IS THE TIME WE SHALL DO IT
For those wondering itll be the 13th for you Americans (Oh dear, Friday the 13th!!!) and For the rest of us itll be a Saturday. Ill keep it running for as long as i'm available!

Just a couple of ground rules, these will be posted before the call as well.

1. Unless you've spoken to me first no one start a call in this chat except the admins.
2. NO Nudity. None. Nope not even half a dick.
3. No Personal Messages to anyone except me or the mods.
4. If you do have any issues please say so in the chat before coming to us, unless you feel uncomfortable.
5. If someone messages you without your consent please notify me or one of the mods straight away. Also please take a screen shot.
6. Banter is fine, fighting is not. Please behave yourselves. We're all adults here.
7. No forced Roleplaying. Roleplaying in itself is fine but please, it goes both ways.
8. No back seat roleplaying.
9. No Lurking. Yes I know everyone wants to but unfortunately this makes it considerably harder for us mods to keep the chill and fun environment we're after!
10. HAVE FUN!! This is supposed to be a bunch of like minded people finally having a face to face chat!

Starting at 7pm Pacific Time- 10pm East Coast time! :)

Last edited:
Absolutely not. I also have to power to see if anyone is recording this chat so please don't!

I'm not too tech savey but Anchientstar WAS able to do it. :)

And now: reposting my thoughts from this thread inquiring how it went: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?295405-Skype

I wanted Anchientstar to be the first to give his thoughts but I can't wait. lol :)

I can't speak for everyone. But I had a great time. :) It was relaxed, fun, jovial conversation. We got deep in conversation at certain points.... over this fetish and our lfe struggles in general. Which is good because it gave all of us an insight into each others daily lives. And personal struggles.

Our thoughts on various things. Our pets and work. Events like Nest, and having the fetish itself. (We all agree, we are lucky. We don't have what we consider to be... well... yucky lol. ) And.. some people popped in and out. Or stayed enough of a spell that they added to the fun and it always felt like continuous surprises. Kinda like when Dita von Teese pops out of a cake! :) It was great every time a new person came in. Even the people who didn't say much would chime in occassionally. But... just listening is something I enjoy too. And that was respected by all.

Most of us stayed for the entirety of the chat, which for me was 6 hours. A few people agree with me that we should do this on a monthy basis. And so... we'll be talking about it over the next week or two. And fix the hours in such a way that more people can attend. Maybe the only way to do that is to have it start as early as the first mod can be on. Idk. A mod for every time zone and country etc would be wonderful. And mods may change or be added.

But, In that way It will give everyone time enough to plan ahead. I think also that we should consider doing this over the course of a couple days. Like Sat and Sun. That way there's more than one day of a chance to come in and have some fun. :) We'll know more how this works best as time goes on. But I really believe this is worth doing monthly. We all are a support system for each other. There are absolutely wonderful people here in this Community. And we all agree we want to know more of you. This fetish of ours is what unites us. But behind the screen are people who are truly some of the kindest and sweetest I have ever met. People that were hesitant... felt relaxed and were surprised at how well it went. And look forward to doing it again. So to those that are shy... give this a chance. You don't HAVE to be on video to chat with us. We all are shy to varying degrees. And yet... we had a great time. :) And given the space to be ourselves.

The rules were also abided by. No drama. No issues. :)

The only thing I would say that needs to be said: Anyone that does this has to be a registered member who participates in some way on this forum. (Or in chat.) Some people came in that we had zero idea who they were.. and never gave their tmf name.

And so if we have enough doubt about someone's intentions... we WILL have to ban them. There's no way around that. People are GOING to be comfortable here. And we were last night. Everyone needs a place to relax and have some laughs... ;)

The Skype session was excellent! Looking forward to doing more, and thank you ancientstar for hosting.

It was a great sense. Major props to Anchientstar and all the hard work he did getting it set up!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back