• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Room Presents- Cocos Chinese Sole Torture Pt 1 "Day 1 Prep the Feet" UNCUT

The Tickle Room

Verified
Tickle Room Presents- Cocos Chinese Sole Torture Pt 1 "Day 1 Prep the Feet" UNCUT

Chinese Foot Torture Pt 1 Start by The Tickle Room, on Flickr

Sample here! https://www.dropbox.com/s/msb29i92i5n7oe6/Coco Chinese Sole Torture Pt 1 sample resize.mp4?dl=0

Ok SO, since EVERYONE wants the live stream of this clip I said why not just post the damn clip itself! So here is the FIRST part of Cocos Chinese Sole Torture. So as many of you know Coco is a fun and fiery Chinese girl I met in NYC and tickled the day I met her in the middle of NYC. It was freezing and from there me and Coco grew a great bond as she became on of our best models. So after SO many requests we did some of the most intense shoots over a weekend. Starting with this particular shoot. So This shoot was set to be Monica and Coco together but Monica was SUPER late and Coco was alone.....So I had to shoot! Especially since Indica and Sunshine were en route to me leaving me with LESS time! So I looked at Coco, gave her the news and she laughed saying "Fuck it". We start with Cocos toes TIED and her body tied even further. She cannot move and is stuck....or so I thought. I was live on instagram and ALL of you lovely fans gave me some horrific suggestions to do to poor Coco!

So for 10 minutes we let the intense toe tie break Coco in and I answer all my fans and let donations come in! So after this time (10:00) We begin! I start with Sole Writing. But while I am writing Coco HAS TO speak chinese. She is NOT a fan of sole writing. Her feet are barely able to move as I have my way with her soles. Next up is oil.....something Coco really hates because it makes her so much more ticklish. I oil up her soles and just GET her toes. She giggles until I tell her "I want to hear you beg". She responds QUICKLY with "I don't BEG". We will see about that. I use 2 hands and the brush watching her SCREAM. Watch this clip to see the BEGINNING of a LOT of sole torment! This is a full set I would NOT miss out on.

Image32.jpgImage31.jpgImage30.jpgImage532.jpgImage531.jpg

Sample here! https://www.dropbox.com/s/msb29i92i5n7oe6/Coco Chinese Sole Torture Pt 1 sample resize.mp4?dl=0

Support us and get this clip for 15.00 Yep. Message me for options! We now use MULTIPLE Options NO MORE PAYPAL!! (International Clients just send us amazon giftcards)

Tickle Room News:
1- We are selling photo sets. Buy the clips from us privately to receive them for free or DM us for pirces and options (They are generally 5 dollars) INCLUDING a bunch of Coco!
2- The Skype IS UP. We will also be going live on instagram a few times this weekend!
3- The Tickle Munch in NYC is coming up soon!!! DM me to get in on it!
4- 50% off custom models will be labeled below (the list is constantly updating)
5- Ok so I understand that I have a LOT of new China "Fans" due to Coco being a smash hit model. But we have already almost lost her 4 times on separate occasions. Its come to my attention that a Chinese tickle forum is illegally posting Cocos Social media and real name. She was very upset about this and was being contacted daily about tickling and being asked very invasive questions. She really was gonna quit. But thankfully a few amazing fans helped end this tirade. So please people:
- Do not ask for models info. If we wanted it out there we would seriously add it to the post as we have in the past
- If we do not give it to you do NOT start going on a quest and then causing huge issues (Models are not going to magically be excited to hear from you guys)
- We made a Skype for this EXACT reason. You wanna talk to them 1v1 sure! We LOVE that hence our live Instagram feeds but PLEASE be respectful and realize money talks. Skypes are a LOT cheaper with us!

CUSTOM GIRLS FOR NY:
-Stephanie
-Coco
-Monica
-Sasha
-Fantasy
-JayRay
-Entei (The Most Ticklish Girl)
-Perla
-Rosie (Currently on a 1 month Hiatus)
-Sydney Logan(Old model from TA)
-Kelli Lynn Sage
-Cori the Nerd
-Noah

50% OFF Models for CUSTOMS ONLY:
1) Monica and Sasha booked together
2) Coco foot fetish/worship or outdoor tickling ONLY
3) Perla for foot fetish and skype sessions
4) Entei and JayRay TOGETHER
5) Asia Perez
6) Brigitte The Trans
7) Marylou
8) Jane
9) Ally Cat
Keep in mind 5-9 are TRAVELING so if you want them sooner than their dates (which are not available until Wednesday) you will pay more.

Skype Models:
- Almost EVERY girl is available for Skype sessions. Seriously. So just DM us and ask ^_^

Chinese Foot Torture Pt 1 End by The Tickle Room, on Flickr

1.) Amazing.... Just brilliant. Sadistic evil and fun...

2.) Mad respect on the name drop... " indica and sunshine just happened to be on the way" that's how you tease a product!!!

1.) Amazing.... Just brilliant. Sadistic evil and fun...

2.) Mad respect on the name drop... " indica and sunshine just happened to be on the way" that's how you tease a product!!!

O this is no where near evil....yet lol
and thank you! the indica clip will come soon but the Sunshine clip may take a while. That's got special editing

Thank you for doing this Matt. After all the talk we had on the first day after the tryout about her may not been able to handle it, what happened here and later was truly a masterclass from you and the girl.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back