• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

7 Frames from 7 Stories (*/F)

Yo! I'm working on a few things at the moment (my comic, as promised in my previous thread), and I've come to a point where I would like to solicit your feedback again. This is the deal... I post up 7 high resolution frames, each from a different story I want to tell, and you tell me what you like and what you don't. As I'm learning this 3D thing more and more, I'm learning that there are directions I can go that can consume a large amount of time, so I want to focus down in more of a linear direction. I hope you like them! :)

All seven of the images are wonderful. However, Concentration is my favorite. The point of view and bondage setup are superb. You can almost hear her hysterical laughter and her reflexive reaction to reach out to protect her tickled sole is a great detail. The discarded shoes is a very nice touch as well.

Boredom follows closely on the heels :p of Concentration as my 2nd favorite out of the six. Again the point of view is fantastic! The tickler's serious demeanor while his partner leans back in boredom while puffing on a cigarette really sparks the imagination. All kinds of scenarios start running through your mind on how their captive came to find herself in this ticklish situation.

Excellent work!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Cool series, well done!

Thanks, dude!

Great sequence of drawings! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

Hey, man, always great to hear from you! Thanks!

All seven of the images are wonderful. However, Concentration is my favorite. The point of view and bondage setup are superb. You can almost hear her hysterical laughter and her reflexive reaction to reach out to protect her tickled sole is a great detail. The discarded shoes is a very nice touch as well.

Boredom follows closely on the heels :p of Concentration as my 2nd favorite out of the six. Again the point of view is fantastic! The tickler's serious demeanor while his partner leans back in boredom while puffing on a cigarette really sparks the imagination. All kinds of scenarios start running through your mind on how their captive came to find herself in this ticklish situation.

Excellent work!

Jim

MTJpub.com

Thank you very much! I really do enjoy such thoughtful feedback, and I've taken note! Thanks again, it means a lot!

Very nice artwork indeed.

I'm glad you thought so! :)

Love these!

J :jester: J

Thank you! I'm pretty happy with how they turned out as well!

So good! Desperation is my fav.

Hey, thanks dude! Awesome, I'm glad to hear it! I almost didn't include it because (shh!!) I have like 12 more shots that I'm nearly ready to post up that tell a mini-story for this one. I decided in the end to go with it, however, but there's more to come!

Concentration is definitely my favorite, though all of these are fantastic! You artistic style is impeccable! Your ideas are incredibly hot and the level of contrast in your works is very visually appealing. Love your stuff!!!

Hello! I am a little bit late to this, but I am glad to finally discover these wonderful pieces. Before I delve into each one in detail, here is a general thought: I think the pictures are tad too bright. The light is a little bit "blinding" in my opinion, and reflects poorly on the character's skins, making them look too white (is "saturation" the correct term? I am not sure ^_^) except on "Friendship" and on the 'ler's face in "Entertainment". Another general observation: I like your taste for "raw" and rather crude materials like iron, wood and the like, as well as your preference for industrial settings and backgrounds. It is quite original and it makes everything look extremely real.

With all respect to Jim, I'm gonna emulate his style for a piece by piece commentary:

Affection is my favorite. The expressions are priceless, and you have drawn the most adorable lesbians I have seen in a long time. Every detail, from their clothing down to their hairstyles is really perfect. Such a cute couple :wub:

I love how atmospheric Bored is. Thank you so much for not going politically correct on us and forbidding your characters the use of cigarettes: it really sets the mood right. The "movements" (or rather, the dynamic poses) are really incredible in that one, particularly the bored woman's feet and the victim's flailing hands. So are the textures, especially that awesome brick wall in the background. The only flaw I detect here, besides the annoying white light, is the guy's absolutely atrocious hairstyle. Yes I know I am probably the least fashionable Frenchman on the planet so I should not criticize other people's style, but damn I really hate it. Sure it is not as bad as a man-bun, but still... :ignite:

Concentration. Honestly, when I zoomed in on that girl's face, I was like: "okay so you took a picture of a real woman and you just applied a filter on it, right?". It looks so real it is almost spooky. I love every single detail there: the hair, the mask, the "smile", everything, really. Even the torturer looks amazing; I especially love his squinting eyes indeed focused on what he is doing. I am sure I look just that menacing when I'm torturing my wife :p

Discipline Board: What an ADORABLE victim we have here! The bondage is very original, and since her skin is so dark, the white light is a lot less an issue than in the other drawings (although the board to the right did make me instinctively reach for my sunglasses :cool:). And the way she is exposed, as much for humiliation as for tickling is nothing short of erotic :bubbleheart: The original way in which she is tied and that brush waiting to be used are just a few among all the details that make me find this scene delightful.

Speaking of humiliation, here comes the highest form on Entertainment I could think of. Seriously, what did I do with my life? If this is how those American tech start-up employees have fun, this is really making me reconsider my career choices :rolleyes: More to the point, I absolutely love this one. The torturer is handsome as hell, and I think I am seriously falling in love with the über-cute European-looking girl who's sitting next to our victim :wub: The shy yet definitely playful glare her perfect eyes are casting on the 'lee makes this whole scene very powerful. She's on the fence, hesitating whether she will jump in and tickle her, or just enjoy the show in a more passive manner. There is no doubt that she'll be indulging in just a few seconds, but right now, you have captured the exact moment when she's still holding back, and it is very clever on your part. I love the look on the black woman's face, with her tight lips: it seems to me that she hates the victim and finds the torture to be almost too good for her. The only thing that prevents this picture to be a total masterpiece, IMO, is the guy with the blue shirt right behind her who looks a little bit too "robotic", like a Ken doll. His smooth face could have benefited from a few more details, especially compared to his colleagues who all look much more human than he does.

Friendship: These two ticklers share enough physical resemblance to be brother and sister, IMO, but no matter. I have a best female friend too, and it would be awesome for us to tickle two girls like they do. Once again, a very dynamic picture, with visibly flailing feet and hands, and I can almost hear the woman encouraging her male partner. I especially love how the two girls are holding hands, to give each other courage in adversity. My sadistic mind cannot help imagining all kinds of humiliating ways to play on that in a possible continuation for this picture, but for now I'll just limit myself to what I can see. And I like what I can see here :goodjob:

Last, we have Incredulous. Sadly, this is my least favorite. Not only the white light does not make the victim look too good, on top of that I do not like very much the way her feet are drawn. I don't know if it's the angle or another reason, but despite the lovely bondage, they definitely do not look too convincing. It's a damn shame, because this couple of torturers is probably the best in the whole series. We don't see them in action, but it does not matter; the issue here is really the victim's feet. Too bad you let her hair cover her face too: we don't get to see much, not even a glimpse of her surely sensual lips, which creates even more distance between us and her. Damn shame, especially considering this is the last of an otherwise brilliant set.

Please keep creating awesome art. Each new drawing is better than your last one, and contrary to some people, I think 3D works very complimentary to your already stellar style!

:imthedj:

Concentration is definitely my favorite, though all of these are fantastic! You artistic style is impeccable! Your ideas are incredibly hot and the level of contrast in your works is very visually appealing. Love your stuff!!!

Hey dude thanks! I'm really glad you like the style! I've been struggling to find my niche, for lack of a better way to say this. I'm also glad you like the variation... sometimes I think I should stick to a certain thing for a while, but then I get bored and I don't lol... Thanks for the support!

I love the playful expressions in Affection.

Thank you! I'm happy to hear it! I like doing "non-torture" ones once in a

Hello! I am a little bit late to this, but I am glad to finally discover these wonderful pieces. Before I delve into each one in detail, here is a general thought: I think the pictures are tad too bright. The light is a little bit "blinding" in my opinion, and reflects poorly on the character's skins, making them look too white (is "saturation" the correct term? I am not sure ^_^) except on "Friendship" and on the 'ler's face in "Entertainment". Another general observation: I like your taste for "raw" and rather crude materials like iron, wood and the like, as well as your preference for industrial settings and backgrounds. It is quite original and it makes everything look extremely real.

With all respect to Jim, I'm gonna emulate his style for a piece by piece commentary:

Affection is my favorite. The expressions are priceless, and you have drawn the most adorable lesbians I have seen in a long time. Every detail, from their clothing down to their hairstyles is really perfect. Such a cute couple :wub:

I love how atmospheric Bored is. Thank you so much for not going politically correct on us and forbidding your characters the use of cigarettes: it really sets the mood right. The "movements" (or rather, the dynamic poses) are really incredible in that one, particularly the bored woman's feet and the victim's flailing hands. So are the textures, especially that awesome brick wall in the background. The only flaw I detect here, besides the annoying white light, is the guy's absolutely atrocious hairstyle. Yes I know I am probably the least fashionable Frenchman on the planet so I should not criticize other people's style, but damn I really hate it. Sure it is not as bad as a man-bun, but still... :ignite:

Concentration. Honestly, when I zoomed in on that girl's face, I was like: "okay so you took a picture of a real woman and you just applied a filter on it, right?". It looks so real it is almost spooky. I love every single detail there: the hair, the mask, the "smile", everything, really. Even the torturer looks amazing; I especially love his squinting eyes indeed focused on what he is doing. I am sure I look just that menacing when I'm torturing my wife :p

Discipline Board: What an ADORABLE victim we have here! The bondage is very original, and since her skin is so dark, the white light is a lot less an issue than in the other drawings (although the board to the right did make me instinctively reach for my sunglasses :cool:). And the way she is exposed, as much for humiliation as for tickling is nothing short of erotic :bubbleheart: The original way in which she is tied and that brush waiting to be used are just a few among all the details that make me find this scene delightful.

Speaking of humiliation, here comes the highest form on Entertainment I could think of. Seriously, what did I do with my life? If this is how those American tech start-up employees have fun, this is really making me reconsider my career choices :rolleyes: More to the point, I absolutely love this one. The torturer is handsome as hell, and I think I am seriously falling in love with the über-cute European-looking girl who's sitting next to our victim :wub: The shy yet definitely playful glare her perfect eyes are casting on the 'lee makes this whole scene very powerful. She's on the fence, hesitating whether she will jump in and tickle her, or just enjoy the show in a more passive manner. There is no doubt that she'll be indulging in just a few seconds, but right now, you have captured the exact moment when she's still holding back, and it is very clever on your part. I love the look on the black woman's face, with her tight lips: it seems to me that she hates the victim and finds the torture to be almost too good for her. The only thing that prevents this picture to be a total masterpiece, IMO, is the guy with the blue shirt right behind her who looks a little bit too "robotic", like a Ken doll. His smooth face could have benefited from a few more details, especially compared to his colleagues who all look much more human than he does.

Friendship: These two ticklers share enough physical resemblance to be brother and sister, IMO, but no matter. I have a best female friend too, and it would be awesome for us to tickle two girls like they do. Once again, a very dynamic picture, with visibly flailing feet and hands, and I can almost hear the woman encouraging her male partner. I especially love how the two girls are holding hands, to give each other courage in adversity. My sadistic mind cannot help imagining all kinds of humiliating ways to play on that in a possible continuation for this picture, but for now I'll just limit myself to what I can see. And I like what I can see here :goodjob:

Last, we have Incredulous. Sadly, this is my least favorite. Not only the white light does not make the victim look too good, on top of that I do not like very much the way her feet are drawn. I don't know if it's the angle or another reason, but despite the lovely bondage, they definitely do not look too convincing. It's a damn shame, because this couple of torturers is probably the best in the whole series. We don't see them in action, but it does not matter; the issue here is really the victim's feet. Too bad you let her hair cover her face too: we don't get to see much, not even a glimpse of her surely sensual lips, which creates even more distance between us and her. Damn shame, especially considering this is the last of an otherwise brilliant set.

Please keep creating awesome art. Each new drawing is better than your last one, and contrary to some people, I think 3D works very complimentary to your already stellar style!

:imthedj:

Holy crap, dude! I certainly do appreciate the detailed and thoughtful feedback! Don't interpret my (relatively) short-ish response as lack of appreciation or disinterest, but I'll catch up with you over email also a little more. I'm so very happy you like this stuff, though! I do sometimes worry that my style switch is a departure from progression, so I'm very glad to hear you think that the more prominent use of 3D is complimentary. With regards to the brightness, do you mean the overall colors? I actually have been having a hard time dialing in color and shade, particularly because I had in the past done the foreground and background separately from each other and with 3D the shadows and stuff get all funky when I try that. I suppose it is a drawback I'm going to need to figure out, because in order to properly light the scene, it does seem that I go overboard on the foreground stuff. I'll work on dialing that in, and you'll have to let me know if you think it's getting better.

As for the rest, thank you for the kind words and support! Your critiques (positive and negative) have certainly been noted and I'll use it all to help develop as an artist. I had to laugh about the tech startup quip... I think out here I see more t-shirts and less buttons, but I don't think I run in very classy circles so I could be missing out on the good parties as well :). I'm also very happy you like the crude materials... I had mentioned before that I've recently gotten interested in the style and look of device bondage, although I find the actual content a bit too much for my taste. I do wish there were a tickling site or sub-site that specified this kind of bondage, but until that exists I think I'll keep it up myself digitally :).

Thanks, bro! Have a good one!!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back