• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklishness tied with health problems?

duderino84

2nd Level Orange Feather
In the past I've met some women who were through the roof ticklish, but they've also had serious health issues. One girlfriend had MS, and she always claimed that everything tickled (even sex).

Another gal had some underlying feminine health issues (forget the exact details) who was, of course, extremely ticklish.

Another girl I dated suffered from depression. Ticklish? Ya, extremely.

3 different types, 3 extremely ticklish. Other women I've met have been pretty ticklish but not as intensely as the kinds I've mentioned.

My question is, do you think it's just coincidence, or do you think illness is tied in with ticklishness?

Just one of those curiosity posts.

Pure coincidence. I say that for a couple of reasons. You have a small sample size so it's misleading compared to the general population. Additionally, the diseases you list here share markedly different pathogensis and underlying causes. MS is an auto-immune disorder involved in the demylination of nerves. Feminine health issues could be hormonal in nature or structural, unlikely nervous. Depression is a neurochemical and possibly structural imbalance but not caused by an immune system dysfunction.
It is possible something in you was able to elicit these reactions in those specific women and would not be true for another partner. Interesting question, though.
HappyD

Interesting. I thought maybe it was all affecting hormone release, which can affect sensitivity.

I don't know obviously because I'm no clinical expert (otherwise I wouldn't be posting asking) but I've come across enough odd situations I can't help but build a bit of a guilt complex towards my fets.

I have a friend that has MS (As do I), who is extremely ticklish, where I'm not. (That should throw a board in things-male vs female). Just as many feel that Mexican, Asian, and other groups are more ticklish, who can say for sure? I lived in So Ca. for 16 years and tickled many Mexican gals and everyone I can remember was really ticklish. Don't remember any that wern't. So, I'd say this curiosity is however you want to think it is and hope for the best! ;)

I've read some articles where doctors and/or biologists have said that the reason we're ticklish is to protect us from being hurt. The ribs are a ticklish spot for most people because if something sharp enough pokes through the ribs it could damage vital organs. So if you get poked in the rib area we're equipped with a strange sensation (ticklishness) that will make us jerk away before anything can do any damage. Same with stomach, neck and hip areas. So ticklishness is a sensation that protects us especially in the vulnerable area of the body.

Our bodies are designed to adjust for what we need. So as far as health problems go depending on the disease or ailment the body might sense that it's more vulnerable and needs more protection. So I see where it's possible that it becomes more ticklish for added protection. The OP might be on to something.

This thread is going to make me want to get sick so I can actually be ticklish... :ermm:

--I'm not a medical practitioner of any kind and am mostly just theorizing--

I think it is possibly and likely that some diseases and defects would have this effect. The body becomes more sensitive, and it would make sense that the brain might become more receptive to, or interpret things, differently given specific circumstances.

MS might cause such a phenomenon, but I'm not particularly convinced the cases you've listed are examples of this occurring. Additionally, I don't believe this would be very easy to measure given that there are plenty of other emotional and psychological factors that effect one's ticklishness.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back