• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

She found two new spots f/m

Iluv2tickle123

This happened in fall of 2016 with my now ex girlfriend.

I winced and smiled as her hand squeezed my knee. She saw that and smiled back at me. I was on her bed laying on my back. My wrists were bound together behind me. My legs were free but they were spread and she was sitting between them. This was the second time she got to tickle me. She didn't have a tickle fetish but she liked it because I liked it. I was wearing my briefs and nothing else. She played with my knees a little bit getting q light reaction. Then her hands started moving up. At first I became less ticklish but as she went further I started getting more ticklish again and there was a lot more squirming than before. She settled on my upper thighs for about a minute tickling me there and watching me squirm but try to keep my legs open because I loved the feeling. I thought she would jump to my hips next but she didn't. Her hands moved up even further to the space between my ball sack and my crack. She was the first girlfriend I told about my fetish so I had never been tickled there before. But from the first light touch I couldn't hold still. My legs closed toward each other and my body twisted. I was laughing silently out of necessity and that's normally how I react when I get tickled anyways. I had a huge smile on my face because that spot was great. I opened my legs back up and twisted my body so she could tickle there again. All it took was another light touch and I had the same reaction. This was far worse than any spot she had tickled before. She sat on one of my legs and lifted the other one onto her shoulder and put her arm around it, creating great access to that spot with her other hand. This was the worst anything has ever tickled me still to this day and she stayed there for about 3 minutes fighting me to keep the spot open. I was in heaven.

After that she let my legs go and straddled me. She went immediately to my ribs. A good spot but not near as ticklish as the other spot. She played with my ribs for a while, occasionally going to my stomach and sides just watching me squirm. I felt like I had the perfect squirm to freedom ratio. She was a good tickled and everything felt great. I'm not sure if she was saving this next spot on purpose or if she lightly brushed it on accident and saw a reaction that I just don't remember. But she started lightly tickling my nipples. I had never been tickled there either but that spot was bad. I started squirming a lot more so she moved further up on me to help keep me still. She stayed on my nipples and made me squirm for about 5 minutes. I was in heaven.

She finished up with about 5 minutes of full body tickling, mainly focussing on my upper body, occasionally getting these two new spots. Over the next few months of us dating she would tie my hands behind my back with her belt 2-3 times per week to tickle me. Sometimes she did it twice in one night. She was an amazing tickler and got better at it as time went on.

I know it sounds scary at first but please tell your SO's about your fetish. Getting to live your fantasy is an amazing feeling.

It sounds like you had a great experience! Thanks for sharing with us. :D

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back