• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Room Presents- Welcome Back Joey Vol 2 "Lets Make This Fun"

The Tickle Room

Verified
Joey start by The Tickle Room, on Flickr

Sample here! https://www.dropbox.com/s/4eocvvemp9yioe8/Welcome Back Joey Sample pt 2 reize.mp4?dl=0

Ok so here we have the beautiful Joey back again! What many of you DO NOT know is the last shoot me and Joey had was a tense one. She was super rude and demanding and I was not cool with it. So I truly did give her the most intense tickle of her life. Now fast forward to January of this year. I am about to move and I am getting a LOT of shoots in last minute. I am trying hard to keep up and a friend of mine shoots with Joey. So I decide "why not try again". I hit Joey up and she is down to shoot and comes in. Now, what I was NOT aware of is that Joey did not remember me. She thought this was a photo shoot and that this would be simple. She arrived at my home and IMMEDIATELY (I am not joking guys) IMMEDIATELY stops and stares at my apartment. She then says "Is this a tickle shoot? because if so I am NOT down for that right now at all". So I am baffled and we discuss things on my steps. So long story short Joey was going through a LOT the last time we shot and had a rough year. When I tickled her she was cool with it because she knew how ticklish she was but said hands down it was the MOST intense by far. So she was worried because she did not feel her body was up to the standard of handling that again. Now guys look, I LOVE tickling. It is my fetish and I love it. I LOVE intensity and pushing models limits civilly to the point of arousal or just plain fun. But this was different. This made me actually sad. Now if it was a custom then ya whatever models agree to intensity but this was a run of the mill shoot and I had WRECKED her. So I made the decision to have a LOT of fun on this next shoot. So for the first time, I streamed my WHOLE shoot live on instagram. 2 WHOLE hours of tickling and interviews and just plain fun. We had a great time. So check out the redemption between me and Joey, where I tickle her SUPER intense again....but this time she left with a huge smile and said "Put me on the custom and session list".

So, We start with Joey in socks in the chair. She is smiling and ready to go with Ginary watching as my audience. I start to reallyyyy tickle Joeys feet looking for the money spots. So I use the socks as a way to really check. The spot is DEFINITELY the Instep. I pull those toes back and BAM instant laughter. So it is time to get these socks off. But who said it had to be quick?

So once we hit some beautiful BARE soles we REALLY get into it. I toe tie Joeys soles quick and now its time to really tickle her. I oil up her soles and use every tool available. I let the audience dictate what they wanna see and I keep going. It is instantly one of the most intense ticklings I have done and Joey is actually loving it. We even get some fun upperbody tummy tickling in there. So lets see....Where are my Joey Fans? This clip is a must!

(This does have lickling fyi since everyone keeps asking which clips do)

Image537.jpgImage536.jpgImage535.jpgImage534.jpgImage533.jpg

Sample here! https://www.dropbox.com/s/4eocvvemp9yioe8/Welcome Back Joey Sample pt 2 reize.mp4?dl=0

Support us and get this clip for 15.00 Yep. Message me for options! We now use MULTIPLE Options NO MORE PAYPAL!! (International Clients just send us amazon giftcards)

Tickle Room News:
1- We are selling photo sets. Buy the clips from us privately to receive them for free or DM us for pirces and options (They are generally 5 dollars) INCLUDING a bunch of Coco!
2- The Skype IS UP. We will also be going live on instagram a few times this weekend!
3- The Tickle Munch in NYC is coming up soon!!! DM me to get in on it!
4- 50% off custom models will be labeled below (the list is constantly updating)[/B]

CUSTOM GIRLS FOR NY:
-Joey
-Stephanie
-Coco
-Monica
-Sasha
-Fantasy
-JayRay
-Entei (The Most Ticklish Girl)
-Perla
-Rosie (Currently on a 1 month Hiatus)
-Sydney Logan(Old model from TA)
-Kelli Lynn Sage
-Cori the Nerd
-Noah

50% OFF Models for CUSTOMS ONLY:
1) Monica and Sasha booked together
2) Coco foot fetish/worship or outdoor tickling ONLY
3) Perla for foot fetish and skype sessions
4) Entei and JayRay TOGETHER
5) Asia Perez
6) Brigitte The Trans
7) Marylou
8) Jane
9) Ally Cat
Keep in mind 5-9 are TRAVELING so if you want them sooner than their dates (which are not available until Wednesday) you will pay more.

Skype Models:
- Almost EVERY girl is available for Skype sessions. Seriously. So just DM us and ask ^_^

Joey End by The Tickle Room, on Flickr

Last edited:
I appreciate that you give us the whole story about the background of the clips. Plus, I love that you were communicating with Joey, telling her what was coming. Sounds like a good time!

Love this one? Joey is super hot and her reactions are off the charts! Great job!

That haircut's not exactly killing it, but those facial expressions are. Good job.

I appreciate that you give us the whole story about the background of the clips. Plus, I love that you were communicating with Joey, telling her what was coming. Sounds like a good time!

I feel like the whole story shows how real our clips are! And yes she needed to know she was safe ^_^ she is officially a part of our custom list now!

Isn't that the same Joey from TA?

peace out,
daddy

Awesome spot on her hips. Great outfit too, hoping you may have stretched her out aswell?

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back