• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Tabby III

Tysuio

TMF Poster
Tabby, Angela and Kinley arrived at The Tickle Shoppe and were greeted by Kelly.

"Hi Kinley, we have your room ready." Kelly said with a smile.

"Perfect, if it's alright I would like Tabitha and Angela to come watch." Kinley said pointing to them.

"Sure! So Kinley, you are already cleared for the basement but you two will need to sign a non disclosure form. Also I'll warn you now some of what you may see is pretty crazy, even by our standards." Kelly said handing Tabby and Angela forms to sign. "Can't wait to see what happens, Kinley started out almost as ticklish as you Tabby."

Kinley and Kelly headed into the back as Tabby and Angela filled out their paper work and turned it in.

"It will be a little while before you can go in." The girl behind the counter said. "Feel free to shop while you wait."

Tabby and Angela began to look around the store and came across the clothing section.

Angela looked up and saw a bunch of monitors above one of the shelves showing an advertisement. On the screen were ten pairs of stocked feet being tickled by the hand of some unknown ticklers each with their socks pulled halfway off. Below the feet across the screens flashed "All socks 50% off!" Angela and Tabby made sure to fill their basket with plenty of cute and fun socks to tease each other with both in public and private.

After about 15 minutes Kelly came back and grabbed the pair leading them into the back.

"Right down here." Kelly said going through a door marked (Authorized Personnel Only!)

Angela and Tabby were surprised to see how bright the basement was compared to the back room area. It was really more like a hospital than anything else. Kelly led them down the stairs and halfway do a long hallway before stopping to talk to someone else.

"This will just be a minute sorry." Kelly said to the two girls.

Angela and Tabby began to get curious and took a look into one of the rooms. Inside a girl who appeared to be about 25 sat on a small couch watching a television, upon seeing Tabby and Angela she waved and smiled. In the next room over Angela and Tabby couldn't help but gasp as the looked into the room. There in the room was a younger girl who was locked in stocks but instead of regular toe ties she had metal rings attached to metal tightening bolts spreading each toe apart, the girls arms were also bolted to the wall in multiple places and her head was in a device that kept it always facing the window. The girl was obviously laughing hysterically as a thin red beam of light shined between each of her toes. Four more beams of light moved slowly around the remainder of the girls soles.

"Ah, that's Zoe, she's testing out one of our new inventions. A tickle beam if you will, all we have to do is turn it on and it causes your nerve endings to send the maximum tickle sensation to your brain. So far Zoe has gone as much as 72 hours without any decrease in sensation." Kelly said smiling.

"72 HOURS!" Tabby said astounded.

"Yes." We try not to go any longer than that without a rest between. "But Zoe can really take some tickling. I assume you also saw Natalie?" Kelly said motioning to the other door.

"Yeah." Angela said looking in.

"She's the proud owner of our new magnetic restraint system." Kelly said proudly.

"Your what?" Tabby asked confused.

"Well Natalie had a nasty habit of escaping even our most skilled bondage. So at her request we developed a new form of bondage, here I'll show you." Kelly knocked on the window and motioned to Natalie, who moved over next to a large X shaped device and stood just in front of it.

"Excuse me do you have a minute for a demonstration." Kelly asked as one of the Shoppe employees dressed as a nurse passed by.

"Of course!" The girl said entering Natalie's room. The nurse flipped a switch on the large X and suddenly Natalie was lifted up onto it held in place as if by magic. The nurse then began to tickle Natalie's underarms and no matter how hard she struggled she couldn't move even an inch.

"Natalie has had multiple surgeries to install special magnets in key parts of her body, wrists, elbows, shoulders, hips, knees, ankles, and of course toes."

As Kelly mentioned toes the nurse moved two attachments over the top of Natalie's feet and switched them on pulling her toes back and out leaving them vulnerable.

"The magnets are fused to the bones and can only be activated by a certain frequency, I don't pretend to understand the science behind it but the bottom line is she is perfectly immobile," The nurse now had a hairbrush going on one sole and a flosser going between the toes on the other foot. Natalie was laughing loudly and obviously struggling but was unable to escape the nurses tools.

"Natalie will be going home next week and has been given that cross as a parting gift to have in her at home dungeon so that she and her boyfriend can play. Zoe has another few months with us but will be done testing the lasers later this week, next she will be moving on to our paralysis serum." Kelly said walking down the hallway. "But you're here to see Kinley."

Kelly opened a door and inside the room was Kinley in a similar set of stocks to Zoe with the metal toe ties. Her upper body however was less restrained with a simple strait jacket and straps holding her to a padded back board.

"Hey guys!" Kinley said excitedly.

"Alright if you'll take a seat we will begin." One of the nurses said motioning to a large couch in placed for perfect viewing of Kinley's feet. "Now here is the video from Base to Level one."

On a large screen Kinley could be seen toe tied in a standard set of stocks, a nurse then took a feather and ran it over Kinley's sole causing minimal reaction, next a brush was used causing steady laughter. The scene then cut and came back with the words Level 1 test. Once again the nurse ran a feather over Kinley's sole this time causing her to laugh steadily the entire time it was applied, the nurse continued to run the feather over Kinley's soles for about a minute before producing a brush and scrubbing it as she had before. This time however Kinley began to thrash wildly pulling at her restraints.

"Alright and here is level one to level two." The nurse said as the video switched to Kinley dressed differently this time, another nurse came into the shot and began to lightly blow on Kinley's feet.

"Does that tickle." The nurse asked.

"A little bit." Kinley said with a smile, then the feather was applied causing the same steady laughter again. followed by the brush causing thrashing. Next the video switched to a different shot and the words "Level Two" appeared on the screen. The same nurse entered and began to lightly blow on Kinley's soles causing her to react as the feather had before with steady laughter. Next the feather was applied and gave the same reaction as the brush had previously with thrashing, next the brush was applied and Kinley began to thrash about violently.

"Hahahahaahahahahahaha! Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck!" Kinley yelled pulling so hard at the toe ties she snapped them.

"Alright so we have a good test of the level two sensations so let's go ahead with just the two lowest tests this time." The nurse said. "Alright ladies if you wouldn't mind blowing towards Kinley's feet from where you are on the couch."

Angela and Tabby began to blow towards Kinley feeling kind of silly for doing so.

"Alright now my turn." The nurse said blowing closely to Kinley's soles causing her to laugh like Tabby would if Angela were tickling her feet with he fingers. "Perfect you are still just as sensitive as you were. I've been waiting for someone to be crazy enough to go to level three for a while, I can't wait to see what it does to you." The nurse said picking up a small syringe.

The nurse inserted the needle into Kinley's foot moving from place to place making small injections as Kinley twitched.

"You know you're lucky we perfected this stuff our old serum didn't only increase ticklishness but pain as well." The nurse said.

After a few more injections the nurse stood up and smiled. "That should do it. Ladies if you wouldn't mind blowing again for me."

Tabby and Angela began to blow towards Kinley's soles.

"Hehehehehee. Oh fuck. Heheheheee. That actually tickles!" Kinley said nervously.

The nurse bent down and blew on Kinley's sole causing her to laugh loudly. Next she grabbed a feather and began to dance it around over Kinley's soles.

"Haahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa! Oh my god it tickles so baaaaad!" Kinley laughed.

The nurse grabbed the brush and began to scrub Kinley's soles.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Was all Kinley could get out.

"I'd call that a success." The nurse said with a smile. "Alright girls you can have your way with her for a while." The nurse then left the room with Kelly.

"Is it bad?" Tabby asked Kinley nervously.

"I wouldn't say bad, it tickles like nothing I've ever felt before but it's not bad." Kinley said. "What can I say I just really love being mercilessly tickled."

"Well in that case." Angela said picking up a stiff feather and dragging it over Kinley's taught sole.

"Hahahahahahahahahaahhaa! Heeheheheheheheheheheheheee!" Kinley laughed and before long Tabby had picked another feather up and joined Angela. After a few minutes of tickling both girls took turns using flossers between Kinley's toes while the other used dual hair brushes on her soles. Kinley laughed like a mad woman and Tabby and Angela made sure to take a lot of breaks to check in on their new friend, but every time she would tell them to keep going.

After about half an hour a girl walked into the room, Angela and Tabby stopped tickling as the girl introduced herself.

"Hi I'm Macie I'm here to give your friend a new Tattoo." Macie said with a smile. "I've been asked to send the two of you next door for a bit while I get Kinley situated."

Angela and Tabby made their way to the next room where Kelly was there to meet them.

"Hello ladies, so we were wondering if the two of you wanted to make a little extra money?" Kelly said with a smile.

"How so?" Angela asked suspicious.

"Pay per view tickling videos." Kelly said with a smile.

"NO WAY!" Angela yelled. "I'm not putting my face all over the internet!"

"Me either!" Tabby agreed.

"They don't want to see your face." Kelly said with a smile. "Here look."

Kelly switched on a tv and on the screen was a pair of toe tied soles, after a few seconds a pair of hands entered the shot and began to tickle the feet as giggling could be heard in the background.

"See all they really want is to see Tabby's feet and your hands." Kelly said with a smile. "I mean obviously we will pay more if you are willing to show your face and even more if you'll do nude but I know that won't happen with the two of you."

Angela and Tabby considered for a moment before they both began to giggle.

"Alright." Angela said.

"Perfect let's get you set up." Kelly said handing Angela a pair of socks. "Put these on, and Tabby, barefoot."

Tabby slipped her socks off as Angela put her new ones on, Kelly helped Tabby onto the table on her stomach and strapped her in so that she couldn't stop Angela, Kelly stuck Tabby's ankles into the two center holes of a pair of stocks with toes down. Next Kelly helped Angela up on top of Tabby and had her place her own ankles into the two outer holes with her toes up. As the stocks closed over Angela's feet she suddenly realized she had never been in stocks before. As she heard Kelly secure the lock she tried to moved her ankles but couldn't pull her feet back through. Kelly smiled at Angela who began to blush.

"I've uh... never been in stocks before." Angela admitted.

"Really!" Kelly began. "Well in that case." Kelly began to tickle Angela's foot as she began to laugh loudly.

"Oh my god that's terrible!" Angela laughed.

"Now you know how I feel every time you do it to me!" Tabby said with a laugh.

Kelly stopped tickling Angela and began to set up the camera.

"Tabby," Angela said catching her breath,

"Yeah?" Tabby said worried.

"Next week, I want to be tickled with you." Angela said. "I want us both to be tickled at the same time trapped together."

"Really!" Tabby said excitedly.

"Yes!" Angela "Also.... I want us both to be...." Angela paused from embarrassment.

"I'll make sure they make us cum over and over again babe." Tabby said in a way that made Angela immediately wet inside. "Now tickle the shit out of me!"

Kelly turned the camera on and Angela went to work. Tabby didn't hold back her laughter and let herself go crazy, Angela was loving every second of it. The session lasted for about an hour with Angela using all the tools and techniques she knew to drive Tabby wild. At the end Kelly showed them a small preview of what their video would look like. Angela and Tabby giggled as they watched their own feet and heard their own voices and laughter as Angela tickle Tabby. Angela having failed to read the socks she was given before the shoot now noticed that the soles of one foot said "I <3 Tickling My Girlfriend" and the other said "And She Loves it Too!"

The two girls satisfied with their video decided to go and check in on Kinley. As they entered the room they saw that Kinley's feet were bandaged up from the tattoo, she was also wearing special socks that would help keep her feet from being constantly tickled by everything.

"They said I should be healed in 3 weeks." Kinley said with a smile. "I'll make sure to come back so the two of you can see it."

A few weeks later Tabby and Angela were at home when they got a text from Kinley.

Well my secrets out now lol, friends saw my new tattoo.
I was worried they'd be weirded out at first but honestly,
they seem to love the whole thing. A few of them have
even expressed and interest in tickling me in my new
stocks at my house.

My boss found out too and isn't really keen on the whole
thing but basically said what I do on my own time is my
business and since the tattoo is on my sole he doesn't
see a problem with it.

My little sister thinks it's hilarious after we got back from
the bars last night she literally spent 4 hours tickling me
with a feather She was laughing and teasing the whole
time too! I may have created a monster!

She's coming back over tonight with two of her friends
and says she wants to try the brush. I'll make sure that
they take pics and videos so I can send them to you two.

Anyway here's a pic of my tattoo have a good one!

The picture showed the soles of Kinley's feet with the words "WARNING: INSANELY TICKLISH FEET! MUST BE RESTRAINED BEFORE TICKLING!" in the center of each sole. Just under the toes on each foot "Tie each toe for best results." Was written. On Kinley's heels in a playful font "Although a slight breeze is more than enough to tickle my feet, it is highly suggested that baby oil be applied followed by non stop vigorous scrubbing with a hairbrush." had been tattooed. Lastly across Kinley's toes with one letter one each toe was "MAKE ME BEG!"

Later that night Tabby and Angela got another text from Kinley's phone.

In it was a picture of three girls smiling while standing around Kinley who was locked in the stocks. One of the girls was wearing black nylons and a short skirt along with a white button up top. Another girl was wearing knee high rainbow toe socks and short shorts with a tank top, and the last girl was barefoot with jeans and a t shirt. All three girls had a full glass of wine.

Hey guys, this is Kinley's sister, she asked me to keep you
guys updated on what we do to her tonight. Currently,
she's locked up in the stocks with her toes tied back,
with special ultra strong ties that the Shoppe installed
for her. My friend Samantha, the one in the toe socks,
is busy applying baby oil to Kinley's feet with a paintbrush,
which is driving her crazy lol.

Beth, in the stockings went out to the store to get some
more supplies after some googling of good tickle tools.
I'll make sure to send plenty of updates and pics, it
should be a super fun night!

-Alex

Angela and Tabby giggled at the thought of Kinley at the mercy of her little sister and her friends, while they ate dinner at a local restaurant.

A while later they got another text along with a picture.

Beth's back with supplies, anything else you think we need?

The picture showed a bunch of items laid out on the floor. The girls could see feathers of various sizes, make up brushes, chopsticks and forks, regular combs, a large bottle of baby oil and 6 each of electric toothbrushes, electric flossers, and hairbrushes.

"Nope it looks like you have more than enough to make her go insane " Tabby replied back.

A while later the two got another text from Alex.

My friends absolutely love this they're scrubbing her feet
with two hairbrushes each. I'm a little worried my sister
can't take it should I make them stop?

"No way!" Angela replied.

"Yeah if anything you should get in there with those flossers!" Tabby agreed.

About a minute later another text came through, it was a short video Beth and Sam were both kneeling with their feet toward the camera as the scrubbed Kinley's soles with dual hairbrushes.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! STOP STOP STOP!" Kinley screamed.

"Stop stop stop!" Beth mocked.

"We would stop but this is just so much fun!" Sam said cheerfully.

"Plus your feet explicitly say to scrub non stop." Beth added.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! MERCY!" Kinley begged.

Both girls began to laugh as Kinley continued to beg.

"Alex this is awesome, your sister is like the most insanely ticklish person I've ever seen!" Beth said.

The video ended and a few minutes later another video came through this time looking at Kinley's feet from the top down. Both Beth and Sam were still using their brushes but now Alex was putting flossers in between her sisters toes as she howled with laughter.

"Tickle tickle Kinley!" Alex teased. "Laugh for me Kinley."

The video ended with Kinley letting out a loud squeal causing all three girls to burst into laughter.

About an hour or so later Alex sent another text with a picture.

I think they've had a bit of wine lol

The picture showed both Sam and Beth in just their socks/stockings, bra and panties the girls had set up a large fan at Kinley's feet and were now focusing on Her underarms. Kinley looked exhausted, but the two girls didn't seem to care in the least as they were using the hairbrushes in Kinley's bare underarms.

Quite a while went by before another text came in from Alex.

Well Kinley finally passed out cold, we moved her into
bed for the night. I figured we would just head out
but Beth insisted that She wanted to keep tickling.

Maybe I should have helped Sam but honestly,
I think it will be funny to see how she takes having
her feet tickled in the stocks.

The girls then got a picture of Sam's toe sock covered feet locked in the stocks complete with toe ties, she didn't look to happy about the situation but Beth looked ecstatic. That was the last update from Alex that night leaving Angela and Tabby to wonder what fate Sam had suffered.

The next day around lunch the girls got a text from Kinley.

HOLY SHIT!!!

Those girls are merciless! My poor feet, they just
wouldn't stop! My sister texted me this morning
and told me that the girls wanted to know if this
could become a regular thing.

I agreed to the last Saturday of each month for
them to come over to the house and have at me.

Seriously, I am sooooo insanely ticklish now!
I LOVE IT! I can't wait for you two to be able
to a go at my feet. Hope to see you soon!

-Kin

The work week passed uneventfully and on Friday evening the girls went out to dinner, once they had gotten home for the night they sat on the couch and were watching tv and playing on their phones. Angela was scrolling through her Facebook when she saw a post by the Shoppe that made her laugh out loud.

"What's so funny?" Tabby asked with a curious smile.

"Go to the Shoppes Facebook!" Angela answered.

Tabby went to the page and saw the post that Angela had found so amusing.

These two girls found our store when they moved here for college, both girls claim to be excruciatingly ticklish especially on their tiny size 4 feet. Since moving here both girls have been to the Shoppe every weekend to tickle the helpless men and women within. Finally we have convinced these two impressionable young 18 year old girls to take a turn in our stocks, better yet they have agreed to be locked up at this weekends homecoming for their school. Both of these girls have spent the entire day being prepped for tomorrows festivities including a very detailed pedicure and a special treatment on their feet to prevent any dulling of the tickling sensations for at least 72 hours. Macie has also been hard at work decorating the girls soles with semi permanent tattoos that should last for at least a few weeks even with intense scrubbing. So come out this weekend and give these to a good tickling!

The post had 3 pictures the first picture showed a young girl with short blonde hair, wearing blue jeans and a white t shirt, laying on her stomach with her creamy bare feet in the air facing the camera. The second picture showed another girl laying on a couch with her colorful socked soles hanging off the edge with her smiling face and cute brunette braided pigtails visible between them. The last picture showed the two girls looking nervously into the camera their bare feet out in front of them. Both girls soles were covered in what looked to be tattoos, both girls had "TICKLE OUR FEET! written across the balls of their feet, the blonde girls heels said Eva, while the brunettes said Trish.

"We should go and check that out." Angela said with a huge smile.

"Yeah, poor little things don't have any idea what they are in for." Tabby said with an evil grin.

The next day Angela and Tabby stopped by the homecoming event and found where the two girls were locked up, nearby they saw Kelly sitting on the tailgate of a pickup truck and headed over to her.

"Hey Kelly." Tabby said with a smile.

"Oh hey! Come to see our little show?" Kelly asked with a smirk.

"Hell yes." Angela replied. "Are they both gagged?"

"Yeah, they both started really begging and screaming right off, and it was making people less willing to tickle them." Kelly said. "But since we have a video of the two of them saying they consent people tend no to question the gags."

"You guys are the cruelest." Tabby said walking over to the tv monitor to watch the video.

"So how did you get them to agree to this anyway?" Angela asked.

"We promised them that they could have a lifetime pass as ticklers to the Shoppe." Kelly said with a smile.

Angela looked over at the two girls both of whom had there eyes squeezed shut, with muffled laughter coming from them despite their gags. A long line had formed to tickle the girls feet and Angela smiled as the hairbrushes were passed between ticklers ensuring the girls tiny feet were always being tickled.

"Poor things didn't know about the sensitizer though." Kelly said. "Eva even told us last night it wouldn't be that bad because she gets used to tickling quickly. 18 year olds are sooooo easy to trick."

"It'll be worth it though." Angela said with a smile. "Two days of their feet suffering for years and years of making others feet suffer."

"That's the thought." Kelly said. "Anyway will we be seeing the two of you at the Shoppe tomorrow?"

"We weren't planning on it why?" Angela said.

"Well I overheard you just before you made that video for us, about you and Tabby being tickled together, and... you know." Kelly said with a wink.

"Oh." Angela said embarrassed.

"Well I got a couple girls coming in tomorrow who really want to tickle the shit out of another couple. When I brought up the vibe along with the tickling they both lit up. Soooo if you're up for it be at the Shoppe by 3:00 tomorrow afternoon."

Angela stopped and thought about it for a few minutes before she made up her mind.

"We'll be there!" Angela said smiling.

"Excellent, Kate and Ediana will be thrilled." Kelly said pulling out her phone.

To be continued....

Another fantastic entry. Always love your work and Angela and Tabby's exploration has been a lot of fun so far. Looking forward to the next part as they get into it together.

I can't believe I missed the first two parts and just noticed this today. Now I'm all caught up and I have to say great job as always.

Soo looking forward to Tabby and Angela meeting up with Kate and Ediana…. I hope you continue both of these series!!!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back