• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Videos

TylerTickle

Hey all, Just a thought that ran through my head. So I was watching a tickle video, M/F and she was locked in stocks while the man tickled her oiled feet with a hairbrush. Then it dawned on me, how do these ler's do it? Like aren't they turned on to the max in the video while tickling her? I mean I have always wondered it like do they just have a massive erection during all this?

Its called self control ^_^
Think, I like feet and tickling but am I tickling every barefoot lass in the land? Hell no. I keep it professional and proper. If its meant to be sexual it will be but self control is a big deal and its something that seemingly lacks in the sexual world in todays life.

I get enormously turned on by tickling a very ticklish person, but if it comes to a choice between tickling or sexual gratification, I'll take the tickling! I can deal withe satisfying myself later if necessary. The tickling is the priority!

Its called self control ^_^
Think, I like feet and tickling but am I tickling every barefoot lass in the land? Hell no. I keep it professional and proper. If its meant to be sexual it will be but self control is a big deal and its something that seemingly lacks in the sexual world in todays life.

An accurate and impressive declaration

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back