• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Savannah and Kalesie's Foot Tickle War F/F

Simplytickles

2nd Level Yellow Feather
The girls still had alot of "I just need to tickle you" energy going during this shoot so I figured hey why dont you two just tickle each others feet for a while? Kalesie and Savannah both pounce on each others feet, Kalesie with her barefeet and Savannah still in her Nylons. Both tickling eachother with their nails and the toothbrushes. Kalesie took full advantage of Savannah's newly discovered tickle spots she found on her heels and under her toes. While Savannah cheated a bit and started tickling up Kalesies legs and hips.

Download the full clip at www.simplytickling.com

Or watch it streaming at our membership site www.simplytickling.c4slive.com

Preview on the pic

Savannah and Kalesie's Foot Tickle War Preview by Sim Tickle, on Flickr

Attachments

• Snapshot - 1931.jpg
    Snapshot - 1931.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 180
  • Snapshot - 1932.jpg
    Snapshot - 1932.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 193
  • Snapshot - 1933.jpg
    Snapshot - 1933.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 158
  • Snapshot - 1937.jpg
    Snapshot - 1937.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 176
  • Snapshot - 1939.jpg
    Snapshot - 1939.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 214
Man, if I won the lottery I would pay Savannah 10 grand for an hour of being able to tickle and rub her soles in nylons. Sexiest woman I've ever seen! I'd take her in her late thirties over any girl in their early twenties.

These two are so sexy together. Savannah's laugh is awesome and that spot on Kalesie's hips is just great. Can't wait for more :D

Savannah is smoking hot and rocks those nylons!

I'd love (and pay!!) money to see Savannah tickled in these type of pantyhose:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POeou4rdlR0&t=96s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbxKEQSxXJg

Super thin, suntan or nude ultra sheer toe, very low denier, like a denier of 5.

Their very soft, very thin, and as ticklish as can be! (For ticklishness scales, the higher the denier, the thicker the nylons, the less ticklish they are. The lower, the more invisible they are,
the MORE ticklish they are, far more than bare feet.) I have tickled girls (sadly very rarely :( ) in them, but trust me, they are off the chain more ticklish when they wear those low denier ones.
ULTRA SHEER is the name you look for.....telling myself that as much for everyone else, because I did a model shoot with a friend a few years ago...damn pantyhose were thicker than I wanted them.
(The thinner hose photograph better too!)

Buy, like a stack, and then have fun making the girls laugh their heads off!

And for those who want to buy not only one of Savannah's best videos, but one of the best tickling videos ever created, AND a perfect example of a hot story/scenario that isn't some godawful convoluted story about the Neffratati
trying to get the amulut of achoochoo in the office of ...blah blah blah.
This video features Savannah as the Tickle Therapist (already hot as hell, what a character!) who knows that the tickler likes to tickle feet (Savannah has her shoes off already, and is wearing white pantyhose....oh sweet god!)

So she puts her TICKLISH PANTYHOSE FEET ON THE TICKLE CRAZY GIRL'S LAP, and ASKS HER TO SHOW WHAT SHE LIKES TO DO TO FEET!!!!!!!!! Heart stoppingingly hot!

It's titled "Therapist Savannah's Nylon Pantyhose and Barefoot Tickling Experiments with Alexis Full Clip" and can be bought here:

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/4...ling+Experiments+with+Alexis+Full+Clip+HD+WMV

Attachments

• Savannah-Therapist1.jpg
    Savannah-Therapist1.jpg
    384.5 KB · Views: 41
  • Savannah-Therapist2.jpg
    Savannah-Therapist2.jpg
    331 KB · Views: 36
Savannah has gorgeous legs and K really gets them. I"d prefer them bare, but I know a lot of people are into stockings. K got S's calves and thighs great in the elf series....I want more.

Savannah has gorgeous legs and K really gets them. I"d prefer them bare, but I know a lot of people are into stockings. K got S's calves and thighs great in the elf series....I want more.
Sounds like a good idea to me!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Sorry if this bumps this old thread but I've just been in a Savannah mood today and started looking at her material. I've been into the tickle fetish stuff for about 18 years now and can honestly say that Savannah is unequivocally the sexiest tickle model I've ever seen. Especially when she's in pantyhose. Her reactions are genuine and her legs and feet are beyond sexy. What's most amazing is that for being in her late 30s (I think debuting at age 35 as a tickle model), she's far, far sexier than any of the 18-30 year old models.

Savannah is not a professional fetish model that does this for a living. From my understanding she just models exclusively with simplytickling and probably does a regular job full time. To me, Savannah is the hottest girl in the bar, sexiest woman in the office, the super hot milf at the grocery store, ect. She's the girl that's too hot to ask out, even though she appears to have a very pleasant personality, and I think that's what makes it even hotter to see her in these submissive situations.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back