Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's New?

11/29/2021

MTJ Publications has a new story out! Details below!

New from MTJ

ANDRONICA’S
ODYSSEY #2

Click here
11/26/21

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

LadyInternet

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Tickl3_chlo3 Guest
    Started in my childhood, I would read stories on the internet, saw YouTube tickle
    Challenge videos, watched the sneaky video here and there -and found myself in tickle
    Fights with bfs or friends.

I used to feel really strange watching tickle scenes in cartoons as a kid, and it wasn’t until I was sexual that I knew what that I really liked it. I had an experience where two of my friends that were girls held me down and tickled me, and I was nervous they would see I was turned on but I absolutely loved the experience and knew I wanted more. I was really attracted to one of the girls so having them take turns holding me down and tickling my thighs and my ribs drove me absolutely crazy.

One of my earliest memories was seeing a magic show on TV and during the "cutting in half trick" the magician tickled the assistants feet. Found a rerun much later. It was Worlds Greatest Magic III with magician Brett Daniels. Really cute clip if you're specifically into that scenario. Though, it's become a difficult clip to find.

Took forever to realize (and accept) that it was a sexual fetish.

i believe it started as a very young child watching tickling in cartoons and seeing the woman sawn in half then tickled.
    i know i got my love of women's feet from those too.

steve

Blog Entries
    Both of the above triggered it, I think... Watching a magician tickling his immobilized assistant's emphasized bare feet, sticking out so blatantly from her box,
    and cartoons such as the following when very young.
    It was difficult not to just drop through the floor when family or others were present when such things appeared on TV or in a movie theater.

"Anything for a laugh." I'd die a bit every time any of these situations appeared onscreen, sitting quietly and hoping I wasn't giving anything away.

Shoe Salesman (omg) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7OrpRPTrDw

Tiger Foot Lick: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gHv11iRSUw

Olive Oyl, Flintstones, Pippi Longstocking, Raggedy Anne the movie....

These aren't the exact "magic box" clips, but why not share! :P
    I don't remember there being nearly as much tickling in whatever I first saw on television...

MAGIC BOX TICKLING PART 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDvFLlHCgCk

MAGIC BOX TICKLING PART 2 (!!): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8Dz3CBrzLc
    Last edited by FrenzyTickles; 11-27-2021 at 01:44 PM. Reason: Too much!

Veggies are better for you anyway!

.........(This isn't the Lamp you're looking for...)

Please be careful this Holiday season. Don't be a Turkey.

Quote Originally Posted by FrenzyTickles View Post
    I could swear there was also a (Charleston Chew? Chewie Louie?) commercial that involved one King Louie wiggling his eyebrows and slowing taking a huge feather from his cap, standing pointedly before the obviously vulnerable bare feet of some desperate peasant stuck in stocks, who was shaking his head frantically, etc..... until the King's giant red? plume made ticklish contact, and then of course the poor prisoner would begin laughing hysterically as the grinning King continued to mischievously stroke his big, extended bare soles....

"Anything for a laugh." I'd die a bit every time any of these situations appeared on the tele, sitting quietly and hoping I wasn't giving anything away.

I know this commercial, but it wasn't for Charleston Chew.

It was a commercial for a board game called "Dungeon Dice". The commercial had a few dungeon scenarios, and the last was the one you described. There is a */M Facebook group, and a few members have talked about that commercial, but no one can find it
    As I get older, I find I have less patience for other people's bullshit.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CellarDweller View Post
    I know this commercial, but it wasn't for Charleston Chew.

It was a commercial for a board game called "Dungeon Dice". The commercial had a few dungeon scenarios, and the last was the one you described. There is a */M Facebook group, and a few members have talked about that commercial, but no one can find it
    Thank you! Over time I must've mixed up my commercials. Hopefully it will find its way back to Youtube!

In the meantime, this commercial also almost gave me a coronary a few times as a little kid.... Though it didn't have anything close to the same impact.

Tickle Deodorant.jpg

Tickle Deodorant: https://waheedaharris.wordpress.com/...kle-deodorant/

YouTube 1978 Ad: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu0P2f3KQQA

1977 Ad: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BK2-qe25YA0
    Last edited by FrenzyTickles; 11-22-2021 at 09:30 PM.

Veggies are better for you anyway!

.........(This isn't the Lamp you're looking for...)

Please be careful this Holiday season. Don't be a Turkey.

Simply, honestly and due to lack of definitive proof of anything else... I was born lol!

Similar to what some other people have said, I think the interest in it came first, but realizing what it actually meant didn't come until much later. There were the classic TMNT scenes, but also a handful of other cartoons that would give me a weird feeling where I wanted to watch the screen but also felt weird watching it.

When I got into my early teen years one of my older brother's friends told me that if I'm ever hanging out with a girl I have a crush on I should try lightly tickling her neck. I tried it a few times with mixed results (I was not very smooth haha), but a couple girls responded to it and said they liked it. Around 16 I was hanging out with a girl I had a huge crush on, and she laid back against me to cuddle while we were on our way home from a band competition or something like that. It was dark and we were fairly isolated (as much as you can be in a school bus) so I wrapped my arms around her and while we cuddled I would poke and lightly squeeze her belly and sides. She laughed, squirmed, threw her head back laughing quietly but never really stopped me. I got super turned on and realized that tickling wasn't just a thing I was curious about, but a legit fetish. I started intentionally exploring it with women after that and it's been a pretty constant element in all of my relationships since then.

My tickling fetish started in my childhood. I don't remember my exact age - maybe 10 or 12 - maybe even a few years younger. One of my friends down the street had an older sister who was in either high school or college at the time. Tall (at least at my age she seemed tall) with long, dirty blonde hair. I always thought she was cute but didn't necessarily have a crush on her. I think I was more attracted to her confidence and playfulness as an older girl. We always teased each other verbally when I went over to my friend's house to play. I can't remember how it started but one day she was tickle torturing her younger brother (my friend). He was going bananas. Laughing and squirming all about. But she was pinning him down so he couldn't really escape. He didn't get mad or anything. To him it was just his older sister tickling him. I was in the room just watching this all unfold. Eventually it stopped and he left to go talk to his parents (about something completely unrelated). So it was just me and his sister in the room. I asked her if she could tickle me like that. Don't get me wrong, this wasn't some devious plan I concocted - at least not consciously. I don't think I even realized what I was saying. It just seemed interesting and I wanted her to tickle me too. She was totally playful about it and said she would but but had to go to the bathroom and would come back to do it. She told me to get ready and she'd be right back. So then it was just me in the room. I don't know why I did it this way, but I got on the floor and laid down on my back and put my bare feet up on the bed. I also grabbed a bunch of pillows and piled them on top of me so I was sort of buried with only my head and feet sticking out. Then I just laid there quietly. I was getting sort of nervous but not in a way I had ever felt before. Then I heard the door open down the hall and could hear her footsteps as she approached the room. My heart definitely started beating faster -- but I didn't know why. She came into the room, saw me lying there on the floor and laughed and was like "interesting." Then, without hesitation, she took a seat at the foot of the bed in between my feet. So one foot was on her left and the other was on her right. She smiled as she looked down at me and said something like "Are you ready? Are you sure?" I didn't know what to say or what I was experiencing, so I said nothing. Then it started and my life changed forever. I felt her nails slowly and lightly tickling my soles. She didn't say anything at first and was just smiling at me to see how I would react. No words can truly describe what I felt in that moment. But I know I liked it and I didn't want it to stop. I tried to hold in the laughter and I think she noticed. So she started to switch up the technique. Faster with all ten fingers on both feet. Then pause and slowly drag on nail up the sole of my foot. Then under my toes. She was smiling playfully the entire time. I told her the game we are playing is that I have to stay underneath the pillows and if I laugh too hard or try to get away I lose (poor me!). She liked it and she kept tickling for another few minutes. She even put her feet on top of the pillows to sort of hold me down. Then she heard her parents call her name from the other side of the house and it ended. She said "that was fun" and then got up and left the room, leaving me there on the floor and under the pillows wondering what in the world I just experienced.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345