• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How did your Tickle fetish start?

TylerTickle

Hey all! I was just doing some thinking and was wondering how your tickle fetish started? I know when I really began to notice mine. But to me it still makes me think like how did I get this? I never really found and answer to it. Looking forward to hearing your responses!

Hey all! I was just doing some thinking and was wondering how your tickle fetish started? I know when I really began to notice mine. But to me it still makes me think like how did I get this? I never really found and answer to it. Looking forward to hearing your responses!

Tell me all you know about kimonos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Naturally people ask that here occasionally. A common pattern is hearing someone say they watched or read something that seemed to "awaken" it in them decisively, even when they were very young.

I think I'd always been fascinated with the early discovery that one's will isn't the only determinant of one's body's actions – that it's possible for anyone's body to be "unfairly" manipulated to feel or do things they can't control or prevent. I wouldn't learn thoroughly about brains or nervous systems for some time, so that was a source of deep fascination. Ticklishness seems to epitomize it.

Predictably, there are a number of other things that play on that idea that I've found similarly fascinating when I eventually encountered them.

In my case, I don't know when it began because I had it as far back as I can remember, which is back to age four.

I know I was a kid and I remember always being fascinated when tickling happened in cartoons. Then I remember intentionally letting myself get caught in elementary school whenever we played boys against girls. I can remember saying stuff like please don't tickle me. It wasn't until hormones kicked in that it got really sexual.

Mine originated from my bellybutton fetish.

I started started with specifically bellybutton fetish content. And once I saw that bellybutton tickling was also a thing, I eventually got into that, and then eventually tickling in general.

I remember feeling especially weird about tickling scenes in comic books I owned, and for some reason it felt nice and natural to imagine girls and women I knew in those situations. I was into tickling before I even had any kind of sexual awakening, and in my early teens the sexual interests expanded to BDSM and damsels in distress in general while tickling remained my dominating kink. I also developed a thing for exposed midriffs quite early in my life, and wanted to tickle bare bellies and sides. 90s was a good time to grow up with it's crop top fashion.

I tripped and fell.

j/k I used to get really obsessed with seeing it on tv and reading about it in books. Discovered google around age 13 and haven't left my parent's computer room since.

I always had it. I witnessed the neighbor girl pin and tickle her brother and I became very flush and my heart raced. It’s been that way from day1!

I've had it ever since I can remember. Part of me thinks it may have been because my dad liked to tickle me a lot, but then again you'd think that that would turn me against it. All I remember is trying to tickle other girls when I was a little boy and having a lot of fun doing so. I didn't know why I liked it so much, but I did. It wasn't until my teens that it started to become more sexual

I tripped and fell.

j/k I used to get really obsessed with seeing it on tv and reading about it in books. Discovered google around age 13 and haven't left my parent's computer room since.

Hahaha lol You're witty! &#55357;&#56837;

Deviantart... I’m ashamed...

Why would you be ashamed of that? ^ ^

There's some untethered imagination and amazing talent there; it seems unsurprising artists would be able to convey and impart the essence of that and other sexual interests.

I've had a fetish for stocking feet since the age of about five, but of course didn't know what a fetish was then. I just knew that I went a bit tingly whenever I'd see stocking feet on TV or in real life.

When I was about seven I saw Catherine Bach's tan stocking feet get tickled by David Copperfield during a magic trick. The feet were fake, of course, but seeing her trapped and tickled and her squirming, giggling reactions planted the seeds of my tickling fetish. A few years later aged eleven, I had my first tickling experience when I tickled my aunt's greyish white stocking feet. She's not ticklish but likes the tickling sensation as it relaxes her. As a result she was happy for me to tickle her feet, and I've been a fan ever since!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I always liked tormenting my friends when i was a kid, but i didn't realise it was sexual in nature until i was 13 and a much older girl who used to babysit my sister pinned me down and tickled me, it was really embarrassing being overpowered by an older cooler girl but a the same time i got super aroused, she must have noticed but didn't stop for that. She never came back to babysit my sister and i wonder if it wasn't from guilt of having enjoyed tormenting me a little too much. But after that i knew i was hooked :)

For myself, I remember vividly the first time my babysitter tickled me. Her fast, wicked fingers digging into my sides, and squealing and squirming in her lap. The feeling was so intense, but so exciting. As soon as she finished, I wanted more. I would throw myself over her lap and beg her to tickle me, and she would happily oblige, tickling me for longer and longer each time, always making sure I wasn't in distress. Sometimes if she got me in a really ticklish spot I would actually scream, and she'd stop, and then I'd ask her to tickle me a little more.

From then on, I knew being tickled was the thing for me.

Expanding on my previous post, the origins of indulging my stocking foot fetish probably came from a woman called Wendy. She had a slender figure, short bobbed auburn hair and a smiley face....just lovely! She was a lodger that my parents had taken in when I was about 6 or 7, and was undoubtedly my first crush. This was in no small part to her being a policewoman who, in the UK during the early 80s, had a uniform consisting of a black jacket, white shirt, black skirt and black tights for duty. Wendy would often make my day by padding around the house in black stocking feet just before or after a shift, and would always make a fuss of me.

I'd often sneak peeks at her stocking feet when I could, not understanding why I felt so excited when I'd see them. I can remember her giving my sister and I a 'wheelbarrow', where you hold someone by their ankles and they walk on their hands. She wasn't in her uniform at this time, but was in a check skirt and white tights, her shoes nowhere to be seen. I had that lovely tingling sensation at the sight of her feet, and so when I offered to give her a wheelbarrow I was in heaven when she agreed. I held her stocking ankles, and couldn't believe her feet were so close to me. Unfortunately, I was so excited that I dropped her, and that was the end of that!

I can also recall trying to crawl close to her black stocking feet when she sat down in her uniform, and both her and my parents scolding me for it. This was embarrassing enough, but I also remember my mother teasing me - and telling Wendy - that I'd apparently said that 'I like it Wendy wears black tights'. I was sitting on my mum's lap when she said it, and remember trying to cover her mouth up, to no avail. Wendy was wearing her uniform at the time, and she laughed and wiggled her feet in the air in front of me at this announcement. I was mortified that she'd found this out, as even at that age I wanted to keep it secret. Even then, I knew that somehow liking stocking feet was a 'bit strange'. That said...if you're a young kid with a fetish for stocking feet, you could do a lot worse than having an attractive policewoman in the house unwittingly sparking your fetish!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Last edited:
It’s always been a part of me since as long as I can remember. I always felt different...like my brain wasn’t wired the same as everyone else’s. I remember being as young as 4 and my aunt threatening to tickle me and me feeling very uncomfortable at the idea. I absolutely hated it when family members or adults in general would try to tickle me, to the point where I would cry and get very angry even at the mention. It made me feel violated somehow and I didn’t know why. But on the flip side if it was with other kids I liked it and it got me excited. I would even fantasize about some of the older girls on the bus in elementary school tickling me. I just knew I obsessed over it way too much for it to be normal. Then like many others on here, it turned sexual once I hit puberty.

It’s always been a part of me since as long as I can remember. I always felt different...like my brain wasn’t wired the same as everyone else’s. I remember being as young as 4 and my aunt threatening to tickle me and me feeling very uncomfortable at the idea. I absolutely hated it when family members or adults in general would try to tickle me, to the point where I would cry and get very angry even at the mention. It made me feel violated somehow and I didn’t know why. But on the flip side if it was with other kids I liked it and it got me excited. I would even fantasize about some of the older girls on the bus in elementary school tickling me. I just knew I obsessed over it way too much for it to be normal. Then like many others on here, it turned sexual once I hit puberty.

Same here. Except the family thing: I did like a tickle fight with siblings or cousins; it was actually a good excuse to indulge in my fetish :D. But I would hate it when parents would tickle me.

I honestly think I was born that way. There was no cultivation of any kind: I just always loved tickling, torture, bondage and feet, as far as I can remember.

However I remember that I became conscious about it was when I saw, at age 4, a TMNT cartoon on TV that featured tickle torture. To this day, I still recall the fuzzy feeling in my stomach and the certainty that dawned on me that I liked that very, very much. It had to wait until puberty until the dots connected and I realized that this thing was of a sexual nature, though, but I am convinced it didn't start any later than my birth.

By the way, cute account, Gitana ;) I like the "school bus fantasy" part; I have a similar experience, but with 'ler fantasies instead.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back