• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How did your Tickle fetish start?

Watching ia tickle torture scene in the animated Disney series- Gummy Bears. I was very young, but was definitely what started the fetish in me.

Why would you be ashamed of that? ^ ^

There's some untethered imagination and amazing talent there; it seems unsurprising artists would be able to convey and impart the essence of that and other sexual interests.

Well, if you put it that way, I guess it makes sense :)

Even though my family did the "tickle the kids playfully" thing, and I enjoyed that (a lot) I don't remember ABNORMALLY enjoying being tickled until my late teens, I think that's when it was. Even while puberty and that stuff happened and things were sexual for a while, it was relatively short lived and though I didn't know it at the time I ended up being ace.

But to answer the question, I ended up with the.... fetish? (can it be a fetish if I'm ace?) by being ABSOLUTELY. TERRIFIED. I had always as far as I can remember, had anxiety. I also had (late teens) sleep paralysis. For those who don't know, sleep paralysis is when your mind wakes up but forgets to mention it to your body. So you can open blink, and sometimes move your eyes.... but nothing else. NO-THING.

And the first time this happens, I wake up, can't move, and just as usual with this sort of thing I was having a rather unpleasant experience to say the least. All of my nerves hurt as if you'd been sitting on your foot, and my paralysis was immediately recognized and because of my anxious thought habits, I immediately became convinced that I was about to die. After I moved, the pain went away (kind of duh) I used the restroom and my freaked out ass took itself to my parents room where I spent a majority of the rest of the night.

After research, we knew what it was and that likely it wouldn't happen again. ..........surprise! It did. A little less bad, not by much, but just enough to notice. Again freak out, yadda yadda. As time progressed the bad stuff was much less, I was no longer freaking out and ended up annoyed that it happened YET. FUCKING. AGAIN. I wasn't usually in "pain" but I still felt weird during and it wasn't a tickle.

until.

The last night my sleep paralysis EVER happened, not one fraction of a second my eyes get open and I'm fuckin laughing my god damn ass off, because of being tickled not just on my skin but literally every single sensory nerve in my damn body felt it, and it was IN-TENSE. That night was the fastest I think I had been able to move for the whole series of episodes but as soon as I did, bam. it was gone. but I was SO HOOKED it was like I was a bass that not only literally ate someone's bait but also pooed it out the other end. Caught for GOOD. Not to mention I didn't feel my anxiety looming over me during or after, and not for a good long while after, either. It was almost surreal at first. No anxiety!? The world is so bizarre.

But yeah, since my "fetish" really can't have sexual applications, mine's more I guess medicinal in nature LOL. Fancy that. I'm also not claustrophobic, which I very easily could have been considering the circumstances. I see bondage as a tool because I can't not-flail while being tickled so... there's that. Don't wanna be taking out any eyes or taking off anyone's balls. Because yeah... that wouldn't be fun.

I've had a fascination with tickling for as long as I've had conscious memory. I can't recall a "start" or any episode that triggered my obsession; it's just always been a part of me.

From an early age, I remember that I wanted to see literally every person I met get tickled. I'd momorize scenes in books or on TV that mentioned or showed tickling and replayed it over and over in my head. I'd daydream about people being tickled. I'd lie awake at night and imagine devices and scenarios for people to be tickled in. I'd come up with ways to work tickling into games I'd play with my friends and cousins.

Throughout this time I tried to play it cool, like tickling wasn't really a big deal. Most peoplr seemed to think tickling was fun, except for people who absolutely hated it, but I could tell that I was different. If everyone, or even most people, felt about tickling the way I did, it would be everywhere, all the time, as a major part of everyday life. But since it wasn't, I knew that I was "weird" somehow, and tried to keep it hidden. That meant never taking tickling as far as I wanted to in real life, or passing up opportunities because I didn't want to seem overeager. But I found a way to live with it. Until puberty happened.

After puberty, tickling became sexual, and therefore awkward and probably "sinful." My interest in tickling or seeing people get tickled narrowed to people I was attracted to, which was still a pretty significant number of people since it turned out that I was bisexual (something I denied for a long time, since I "knew" that homosexuality was wrong until my early twenties (raise your hand if your conservative religious upbringing gave you significant sexual hangups; it's a big club)). I pretty much stopped tickling people in real life, but I needed an outlet, so I typed "tickle" into a search engine one day. I didn't have that moment of "wow, I'm not alone" because by then I figured that I was dealing with a fetish and wasn't the only one, but I was floored by how much stuff about it was out there. It also helped fuel and shape my other kinky interests - feet and bondage - that had developed alongside my tickling obsession.

I didn't really tickle another person again until I started dating. I also had a good stretch in college where two of my roommates (male) and one of our mutual friends (female) would frequently tickle the crap out of each other. But it wasn't until my first serious, long-term relationship that I told anyone about my interests. Since then, it's been the mix of ups and downs, good times and dry spells that people encounter when persuing relationships.

I knew I had a huge foot fetish, and I was going around as a kid looking at previews for clips I had no intention of buying. In this way, I stumbled across one of the tickling clips from Chloe Creations. I was so confused because I wasn't actually watching a video, just looking at pictures and reading a description. When I finally put together what was happening and that it was meant to be hot, I felt damn funny inside and began a life of tickle fiending.

I know I was a kid and I remember always being fascinated when tickling happened in cartoons. Then I remember intentionally letting myself get caught in elementary school whenever we played boys against girls. I can remember saying stuff like please don't tickle me. It wasn't until hormones kicked in that it got really sexual.

pretty much this for me. That damn episode of TMNT. Got a fetish for red heads and tickling now. Then through adolescence it became an easy form of non-intimate foreplay. A way to be close and illicit a reaction without having to make the dive (under her shirt or in her pants).

Mostly tickle scenes in cartoons. Also some tickle or just barefoot/stocking scenes in live action.

... I was into tickling before I even had any kind of sexual awakening...

So was I. I was also riveted by things like scenes in cartoons like say, Popeye, where Olive Oyl got her bare foot tickled by say, Bluto (how many tickle fetishists worked at Max Fleisher studios, hmm? :) ).

I think I was unusual in that my tickle fetish came in fits and starts:

Watching a few cartoons here and there (plus a few live action scenes - anyone remember "The Riddlers", a weird UK show with puppets?) when I was very small probably planted the seed, but it wasn't until I was just starting school that I started actively doing it to other children.
It slowly snowballed from there and I only realised it was a sexual thing in my mid-late teens.

I had no idea it was so common until I was in my 20s!

when I saw cartoon scenes with tickling in them

In my case, I don't know when it began because I had it as far back as I can remember, which is back to age four.

I'm the same. I'm not sure how it got started, but I've been fascinated by tickling as far back as I can remember. I remember as a little kid, asking my older sister to tickle me. When she would stop, I would always ask for more. Then at some point, I'm not sure when or why, I switched into 'ler mode. I remember having a blast tickling my friends absolutely silly. Back then it was all for fun. Of course as I got older and hormones started kicking in, it took on an added dimension.

I was tickled a lot growing up by my parents, brother, friends, family. Basically everyone lol, and I just grew to like it and enjoy being tickled over time.

When I watched the tickle torture scene in the Disney's animated series 'Gummi Bears'

Some kids who i played with as a kid, who lived a few house down the street moved to a neighbour country. In summer i would stay at their house for a week.
The 2nd time I went there I got picked up by their dad and their step sister who was like a year younger than me.
We sat in the back of the car and at one point she asked me "You know what's fun to do?" and started tickling my sides.
After that we kept poking each other for the rest of the ride.
She was my first crush, probably cuss of the tickling.
Sadly I never saw her again after that.
But I sure was hooked on the T-medicine! :p

I have no idea. I just remember being in pre school and like seeing my female classmates tickled. I remember during Halloween time, we had our feet painted on a brown paper bag to make a ghost like impression and seeing girls and even female teachers laugh hysterically cuz it tickled me, really peaked my interest. Ever since then, I remember trying to tickle my aunts feet, aunt by marriage, and the neighbor's daughter's feet, she was several years older and I was still an adolescent. So yeah, goes back a LONG TIME AGO!

I really can't pin point it either. I think I noticed that I liked feet first, but I was so young I don't recall with any solid detail. I am glad that I noticed feet, glad that I developed a love of tickling and ecstatic that I have been able to enjoy them together!!

it's been there from day 1....i remember watching my neighbor pin and mercilessly tickle her brother and i became flush, and jittery and aroused

started at 6 years old I saw an old movie of the giant rotating Jack and the Beanstalk on a spit pouring salt on him and I thought that the Giant should tickle Jacks feet while hes rotating him cant explain why I thought of this. Things began to get confusing when I was turned on by the Three Stooges getting their feet licked and tickled by a lions tongue on a Three Stooges episode. Around this time I saw a cartoon called the Space Kiddettes where the evil Captain Skyhook strapped down the space kidette Countdown and had his feet tickled by the nuclear feather tickler. The sight of Countdown laughing hysterically while saying I CANT STAND IT ! IT TICKLES! excited me. Another cartoon that had Fred Flinstones feet trapped by his obnoxious neighbor when Fred said oh no you wouldn't do that you wouldn't tickle my feet would you? when his neighbor in a stren voice said KOOTCHIE KOOTCHIE KOO! sending Fred into laughter begging him to stop. Then my first grade reader reading a Dick and Jane story when Spot licked Dicks foot tickling him. This all happened between the ages of 6 and 7 and felt like I was the only one in the world with these feelings. At about second or third game I started to think about my female classmates and tickling their feet. I would dream of having one of them captured taking their shoes and socks of tickling their feet. It wasn't until I was 19 that I saw literature that I wasn't the only one. This discovery was 40 years ago since then ive muddled thru looking for avenues to enjoy my fetish of tickling a woman on her bare soles or armpits but its been a frustrating unsatisfactory existence. The fetish doesn't go away luckily its never interefered with my livelihood but its been frustrating.

I'm Not Allergic To Eggs by Irving Krebb

As far back as my memories can be traced I have always been excited by tickling. Puberty didn't much matter as far as deciding what I was into - It was a thing that's always been...tickling...naked belly skin...adorable little feet with candy colored toes, even bondage...I'd been loving it from the start, and knew it, and wanted to indulge it as much as possible. Sadly, I wasn't a very good looking kid; the kind of kid girls would never date, or even want to be around, really. Not when there were other kids, better looking kids to fool around with. Tickling was something I fantasized about and sometimes watched from a distance. I remember when I was 15, I wrote a letter to The Universe - capital letters - an angry letter demanding to know why I was saddled with this strange obsession when other boys were "normal," always going on about breasts and asses, and, well, you get the picture. At 15 if a naked woman appeared in my room I would ask her to put on a crop-top, and some pants, and then we could play. Why was I chosen to bear this embarrassing burden, on top of all my other problems to boot...I felt like Michael J. Fox in Teen Wolf - I've got a six-dollar hair cut, a bad outside jump shot, I'm allergic to eggs, I mean, I have problems...I don't need this one. Writing the letter I was actually seething with rage...I believe it was my first nervous breakdown and there are still holes in the walls of that room in the attic that will attest to my rage. Tickling was a problem I didn't want.

At twenty-four, I realized it wasn't a curse, it was a gift. It was a mission. I didn't invent tickling I just liked it...I don't even know who invented it but I think it might have been the Hindu Gods at the time of creation. Tickling was just one, tiny, obscure thing which, like absolutely everything else in the World - had to be appreciated. Every - Thing - in the world needs people to appreciate that thing, whatever it might be, that's just how it works. Everything there is that we can see, touch, taste, smell, and feel - needs to be given the respect it deserves and appreciated to the fullest...just cause it "is." I wasn't cursed, I was tasked, and once I accepted my mission my life changed for the better, (in the sex department) because I was no longer afraid, or embarrassed. The Universe had provided me an answer I could live with and actually explain if someone asked. And now, two decades later, I can honestly say that I have done a lot of appreciating, taken a lot of notes, and I'm confident that I am an expert when it comes to tickling, and an insanely hard worker. Ask any of my Ex's - Ha!

Once I accepted my role as, let's face it, A Professional Tickler -I was right as rain. and anyone who thinks I should be embarrassed by something so silly, harmless, and innocent, ought to figure out what they're meant to appreciate, cause we all have something...no one gets off the hook when it comes to the Universe. Maybe if more people took the time to figure out what they're passionate about, or indulge it if they already know, the world as a whole might be happier. I mean, shit, as long as it's safe and no one gets hurt, what's the harm? And where's the shame in having fun?

Lots have answered this recently, so I will but have told many people here before who have asked, mine also started in early childhood, I always noticed and was compelled by any tickling in cartoons and movies as a kid, my first real sexual feelings and experiences all involved it or centered on it, but I loved it before I was old enough to understand sexuality at all.

I always thought talking to other people here one of the most interesting things is that it seems like the majority of people here had an unexplained fascination with it since childhood... The people who had one experience they can pinpoint as the start of this interest, or became interested in it as adults and hadn't thought of it as sexual before it was introduced to them in that sense seem to be the less common stories.

A contributing factor not many may be aware of... There is a lesser-known track on the Cars 1978 debut album called Don't Cha Stop.... I believe it is song number four. About the midpoint of the song the lyrics are "Your long black hair, it tickles my skin-skin... It feels so luscious, come on do it again... Oh yeah .... And it's just what I like, so dim down the lights... (hook) Don't Cha Stop ...(x4) If it makes you feel good.. "

I used to secretly wait eagerly to hear this verse. This record album was a standard in the homes for people of a certain age, it got a lot of play. Still one of my most favorite albums to this day, this reason notwithstanding - the entire thing is just that great.

Thought I'd add that in here because I don't remember ever having seen it referenced here before, and my interest in it predates any cartoons or movies my eyes consumed because of a) its age and b) When I was very young there was always music playing... Movies and TV were a family night kind of thing a couple or a few times a week....

For me I trace it back to Amber, my childhood babysitter. One time when was about 7-8 I wanted to stay up past my bedtime to watch a movie (don't remember which one) I begged and begged not to have to go to my room and she told me I could stay up if I rubbed her feet! Deal!! I sat down and rubbed her feet, which were very soft and pretty, while she smiled and occasionally moaned with pleasure. I probably spent most of the movie rubbing those feet.

After that, I'd often get special treats or privileges in exchange for giving Amber foot rubs. I loved it probably as much as she did. Not sure it was appropriate but it was damn fun! Also, Amber's feet were pretty ticklish and I found out I could get away with sneaking in tickles and make her twitch and squirm as long as I didn't overdo it. It became a fun exercise to see how much I could tickle her feet before she finally said "stop it!"

This happened a few dozen times over the next year until sadly Amber's family moved away but my abiding love for ticklish girl's feet must have been sewn then and there. Ever since I've sought out any opportunity to tickle girls, especially on their feet, that I could get and constantly think about tickling and playing with cute, ticklish feet.

For me I trace it back to Amber, my childhood babysitter. One time when was about 7-8 I wanted to stay up past my bedtime to watch a movie (don't remember which one) I begged and begged not to have to go to my room and she told me I could stay up if I rubbed her feet! Deal!! I sat down and rubbed her feet, which were very soft and pretty, while she smiled and occasionally moaned with pleasure. I probably spent most of the movie rubbing those feet.

After that, I'd often get special treats or privileges in exchange for giving Amber foot rubs. I loved it probably as much as she did. Not sure it was appropriate but it was damn fun! Also, Amber's feet were pretty ticklish and I found out I could get away with sneaking in tickles and make her twitch and squirm as long as I didn't overdo it. It became a fun exercise to see how much I could tickle her feet before she finally said "stop it!"

This happened a few dozen times over the next year until sadly Amber's family moved away but my abiding love for ticklish girl's feet must have been sewn then and there. Ever since I've sought out any opportunity to tickle girls, especially on their feet, that I could get and constantly think about tickling and playing with cute, ticklish feet.

Come to think of it, every childhood story I've ever read about tickle playmates, tickle buddies, babysitters, classmates, and or potential partners thereof, with plans in place, wound up moving away!!! Or I wound up being the one who moved away, just before something was about to take place.... A game of tickle tag that was planned, not by me but by two fun, giddy girls in 3rd grade.... 2 days before that was Scheduled to happen on the recess grounds was my last day in that school.... The girl at the babysitters who would get me to sit in an oversized toybox, both of us with our socks and shoes off, and grab, tickle and play the soles to soles game... I wound up moving away. That was in Kindergarten. In 2nd grade at another sitter during the summer, a tickle fight was planned between me and one other. She went on vacation, and I never saw her again because my parents sent me tons different sitter after the end that particular week. Many of my almost real time experiences were ruined or somehow a disappointment. I guess that is where the obsession began... There are more instances. As I begin to recall them I will post.

*Anybody have similarly disappointing stories which in last have led to or caused either your fetish or the obsession with it thereof??

Last edited:
For me it will always be my first true girlfriend Kt that started it I feel.

I have tickled many girls in my life, but Kt will always stand out as the one I remember the most. Through her and her best friend, I definately realised my love for tickling girls.

I remember talking to her best friend Pri one evening and her telling me "Kt is really ticklish", and I said "how do you know that?" Her response was "well I tickle her all the time lol". It was a bit of a distance relationship so we didn't see one another all the time, and Kt used to get sad. So being the caring bf I told Pri to make sure to tickle her to cheer her up, I don't want her to be sad. I called her one morning when her school was due to go on a trip to Alton Towers and her phone wasn't answered. so I called her Pri to see if something was wrong and she answered and I could here this loud laughing in the background, or was it loud giggling? I asked her "who is that laughing", and she said "that is KT I have been tickling her". Wow I thought, Pri really did take my request literally. "You see" she said, and then I heard this giggle again, at this point I had never heard my gf really laugh that much. I asked to speak to KT who kept bursting in to giggles and being unable to speak. "I'll speak to you later" I said, she said ok and burst out giggling again. Pri later told me she had been tickling her all day, my poor gf was tired by the evening lol, she still couldn't help bursting in to giggles when she spoke to me on the bus home. I knew on this day this was definately something that aroused me although I wasn't sure why.

One time Pri and KT also travelled home on a train together, at one point KT burst out laughing and the phone went dead. I later found out from KT via txt that she hadn't been able to respond because Pri was tickling her. KT stayed at Pri's house on that same night so imagine what I heard when I called her. Pri was singing in the background and KT was constantly giggling, I kept saying "what is so funny" and she just said "nothing" followed by lots of giggling. This went on for the whole call and gradually got worse. I spoke to Pri the day after who told me she had been tickling her which is why she wouldn't stop giggling. Interestingly enough Pri never did tickle her feet, although I did mention it and didn't realise I had a desire to tickle feet, Pri never did get the chance. She said KT was wearing socks, or in the case of the coach and school shoes, so she just stuck to her sides. Well I had heard enough by this point and wanted to tickle my gf myself.

She came down to visit me for one night and I always remember the one day in her made up room, I just went for it and started tickling her and tickling and tickling her. She burst out giggling and squirmed all over the place, wow she was ticklish! I made her giggle so much. The underarms, her sides, her knees; which I knew were ticklish from once before when I made her fall off a stall, and then of course her feet. Still in black socks I tickled her feet and if I remember she tried holding it in or it didn't tickle very much. But as soon as I tried ripping her socks off she tried to stop me but it did no good, finally I saw her cute ticklish feet and this time I was going to finally find out. Her reaction was a mixture of silent laughing, giggling, and she kept saying "okay okay okaayy okay okay okay". Then I would stop and then start again, and it would start all over again. I remember feeling aroused looking at her sweating red faced self, and for the first time ever I picked up her foot and sucked her toes. "Does that turn you on I asked?" "No she said" so I stopped.

I also told her before we made each other wet that tickling her turns me on, she accepted that.

Two other times come to mind with KT, the first was when we went to the cinema with Pri and her bf. I had previously told Pri that I tickled KT when we went to see a film, I remember when the film started and the lights went off KT was sat in the middle of me and Pri. I had my arms around KT and I just happened to notice that Pri was looking at KT curiously, she slowly moved her hand towards KT and then tickled her sides. KT jumped, Pri did it again but this time kept her finger there for a few seconds causing her again to fidget. If only I had known then I would of upped this game and taken off her shoes and socks and tickled her feet too but I digress...
Pri did it again a few times, but then Me and Pri started ticking her at the same time either side, arms, sides, knees, top of her thighs, KT burst out laughing silently whispering stoopp iiittt hahaha, we both stopped before she burst out laughing loudly. I felt aroused again after this event and we even had quite a sexy make out session. I even had to tell Pri to stop tickling her because a few times KT would flinch when we were trying to make out lol.

Finally, the last time I tickled KT was with my brother. We went full out tickle attack on her, all over, and yes I got her socks off again and really gave those feet a big tickle, this time she actually laughed and giggled instead of just okayokayokay. Once again I felt aroused, after this event, not to mention I definately started to pick up on my possible foot fetish too.

At this point me and KT started coming to an end, but thanks to her I realised that tickling turned me on, and that I had a desire to tickle feet in particular. This was definately a big main turning point for me.

I hope this wasn't too long lol these experiences were what led to my tickling fetish being awakened.

Anything you want to ask?

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back