• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How did your Tickle fetish start?

Hey all! I was just doing some thinking and was wondering how your tickle fetish started? I know when I really began to notice mine. But to me it still makes me think like how did I get this? I never really found and answer to it. Looking forward to hearing your responses!
I have had thoughts of tickling feet since birth. But my fetish started when I tickled my babysitter’s feet. I’ve written about this experience.

With me, it was more "when did I realize I had a tickle fetish". I knew I was into female feet at an early age (between 4 and 5). I also knew there was something about tickling that made me feel similar to how I felt about the female foot.

As a kid in the 70s, there were several things that triggered those feelings in me. I remember the "Dungeon Dice" commercial mentioned in earlier posts. i remember the McDonald's commercial where some teens buried their friend in the sand and tickled her feet. (Oh, to have had YouTube back then. :)). Most of all, I remember a Sesame Street book featuring Grover: https://a.co/d/3M3qsqO

For some reason, I was obsessed with two pages near the end of the book: (see attached images).

I always wondered if my family realized just how obsessed I was with that book. I remember sneaking a peak at it many times in my younger years. Many years later I found it on Amazon and bought a copy.

Wasn't until my college years that I realized that tickling was a sexual thing for me. The rest is history. ;)

Attachments

• Grover1.jpg
    Grover1.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 14
  • Grover2.jpg
    Grover2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 15
  • Grover3.jpg
    Grover3.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 14
  • Grover4.jpg
    Grover4.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 15
I was somewhere between 11 to 13 and I stumbled across Ms Ticklish USA by Tickling Paradise one night in bed. I watched the whole hour and a half of it and I was enthralled. Ever since then I've never stopped thinking about tickling and it became my fetish.

I think I always had it since before I can even remember. We had these 2 aunties who use to tickle torture us to absolute bits and u was wayyy too ticklish for any kind of tickling but I had no choice and my brother was even worse. but that all made me realize I wanted to tickle torture ppl to extreme levers. then in ms I saw it being done to someone in my grade by a whole load of ppl and they had him fully stretched out with an incredible amount of abdomen exposed and were just tickling and tickling him non stop while he was in an absolute frenzy. everyone watching was transfixed but especially me, I was just frozen and staring watching his reactions and face. after that I made myself join that group of mainly girls and did loads more of these tickle torturings thru hs. and here I am today still fixated 😂🙈

It started for me when I was probably four or five. My mother used to have a beauty shop in our garage when I lived in Lawton Oklahoma. I used to tickle some of her clients who would me sitting at the dryers with their stocking feet up. Her clients thought it was cute but my mother got on to me for it. I had babysitters when during babysitting me I used to tickle their feet. When I started school I'd tickle some of my female friends. Mostly the reason why I chose to hang out with girls instead of boys. Once I got in the Middle School I started joining choir for a couple of reasons. One I was one of a few boys in a class of all girls. Two perform events or go to shows lots of nylon feet. I didn't learn about the fetish until later on and I wouldn't date anyone unless they were ticklish. My Achilles heel is nylon feet. And boy do I have lots of tickling Adventures.

It all started with foot tickling video scenes from cartoons when I was a child, this activated my tickler instinct and little by little I began experimenting early with my schoolmates and caregivers.

I know I was a kid and I remember always being fascinated when tickling happened in cartoons. Then I remember intentionally letting myself get caught in elementary school whenever we played boys against girls. I can remember saying stuff like please don't tickle me. It wasn't until hormones kicked in that it got really sexual.
Hello, curiously the same thing happened to me, it was with the drawings where my tickler instinct was awakened, hahahahahah... And at school then I started tickling some girl who said no but left hahahahaha... It's a shame I didn't go to school together. hahahah

This is pretty much what hooks me about tickling. And it suddenly hit me one afternoon when I was nine years old at school and saw a girl that I liked lead a tickle attack on another boy. It was like being struck by lightning. My life took a different course from that moment.

I speculate that if I had not liked that girl so much, I would not have been so interested in what I witnessed. There was something about her. She made me link tickling with power and manipulation, and made me see that that could be sexy. Not that I understood the meaning of that connection at the age of nine. But in retrospect I see that that is what was happening.
Yes our fixation has a lot of interesting characteristics...for me it was seeing the old Popeye cartoons where olive oil is hanging on the bridge by her feet and the bully peels her shoe apart and tickles her sole. then in MS an adult novel was passed around behind the teachers back (we were risky). and it was bookmarked to a scene in which a woman was in bondage and tickle interrogated to... the... extreme! so not many other resources in the old days, but convinced girls in late HS to allow me to perform tickling sessions with them..and a college GF that indulged me....but reading these histories is fascinating bec of the variance...the FIX can be all just tickling, or have sexual implications in some cases: and many levels in between. It can be mixed in with marriage or other type relationship .... or be strictly a platonic tickle play partner type of circumstance....then there's the situation of the 100% LER , 100% Lee ( and many Lee's CRAVE the tickle torture) and then the switch mentality....It really is a very complex fixation to say the very least...

In my case it was the famous "Bridge Ahoy" cartoon scene where Bluto tickles Olive Oyl's foot while she's dangling from a girder: the whole situation was subtly arousing to me from the very beginning (I was 12 at the time) and got stuck in my mind until it became borderline sexual a few years later. Over time I looked for other cartoon sequences involving tickling (i.e. Lupin the Third / Daitarn 3) and later discovered the early websites devoted to the topic (Tickling Paradise and similar) and eventually became fully aware of my fetish.

The story I tell normies is the one I'll write in the True Story Anthology someday called "Bronco Roping," about a high school girlfriend who couldn't hold still for oral sex. But the real origin story started way earlier, and is the reason why as a tender young HS senior I was already good enough with rope to tie Lori down so well.

One evening in 1970, when I was five, my regular babysitter Kathy invited her girlfriend Barbara over. Later that evening I was playing in the back of the house as the two girls watched TV in the living room. Suddenly, over the drone of the TV, I heard shouting followed by the sounds of a struggle. I ran out to see what was happening.

Something had spun the girls into an argument, which became a fight, which finally became a wrestling match, and Kathy was just getting pinned as I stepped into the room. My sitter was thrashing angrily and spitting venom as Barbara rolled over on top of her, straddling her thighs and pinioning her wrists.

Immediately they both looked up and saw me. Red-faced, Kathy yelled "Get back to your room!" spinning me on my heel to obey. To my five-year-old self, Kathy at 14 or so was pretty stern and forbidding.

"Wait, hold on!" said Barbara, settling into her pin. I turned around, and she smiled at me. "Come back here and tickle her feet."

Kathy bucked. "DON'T YOU DARE!" she screamed. "Get back to your room RIGHT NOW!"

Long story short, and no surprise, Barbara's persuasion eventually won out over Kathy's ultimatums. I distinctly remember how angry Kathy was, and how her threats at first escalated but then turned to begging and screaming as I found a place to sit on the floor behind Barbara, near my sitter's bare feet. For what it's worth, Barbara's feet were right there as well, and she was wearing nylons.

But it was Kathy I'd been asked to tickle, and so tickle her I did. She went apoplectic, and Barbara egged me on to keep it up no matter how frantic she became. You see, Barbara's goal was to force Kathy to "take it back," whatever it was, and I was just a convenient torturer in her plan.

The biggest impressions I took away were how easily I was controlling this major authority figure in my life and how hard she tried to resist laughing but failed, despite being absolutely furious. Kathy finally gave in full to belly laughing while Barbara laughed along with her at the ridiculousness of it all. By the time Kathy broke down and took back whatever she'd said, things had pretty much deescalated.

After she'd given in, though, Kathy had a final parting shot. "Now tickle her!" she yelled to me as things wound down, so I finally got a quick shot at Barbara's feet too, causing her to jump and roll off.

That night tickling became my thing, and through much brainstorming on how I could do it some more, I soon became deeply interested in tying people up. By age ten or so I was pretty good, and by high school, I had a reputation for playful kink.

Don't even get me started about that 1979 McDonald's commercial though. If I'd had any hope of turning back to normalcy, that fully torpedoed it.

For me I was pretty young and it started with a foot fetish first and then it turned into a tickle fetish. I think it’s a power thing for me making girls laugh and beg lol

I remember when I was about 5 or 6 I was staying over at my best mates place. He has an older sister who was a couple of years older than us. Because we were around the same age we would play sports together and what not. I don't know how it happened but we ended up ganging up on her and started tickling her. I of course went straight for her feet and she copped it.

I only tickled her once or twice more after that but I still remember it to this day so vividly and it's a treasured memory of mine. I always wonder if she remembers it happening and if she enjoyed it at all.

After that I was fixated on tickling and wanted to do it, especially to girls feet. Even at such a young age, I knew not to vocalise or share my feelings on tickling with how excited it made me. Even to this day (33 now) I'd go out of my way to avoid talking about feet or tickling as not to aroused suspicion

well it started with my budding foot fetish at around 14 or so, afterwards I just looked up pictured of feet and saw tickling came along with it and thus over the years the two merged together

I’m not sure if it is just part of my personality, but probably when I got a bit older I saw videos on YouTube and I remember feeling like I needed to be secretive with it, I like this.
Despite that, I went through a phase thinking this isn’t acceptable and tried to ignore it for a while, only vanilla thoughts. I met a guy into feet not tickling, and it didn’t work out because we were still not compatible, and I still wouldn’t discover myself or compromise. Now, I’m in an amazing relationship, but unsure how to incorporate some tickling. My partner knows, but I don’t communicate it well.

Now, I’m in an amazing relationship, but unsure how to incorporate some tickling. My partner knows, but I don’t communicate it well.
Sometimes, the best way forward is just to say it. Don't worry about communicating it well, just start the conversation. If it helps, write down a few things and practice saying them before you see him. Play out a conversation in your mind.

Example:
"I like having my feet tickled."
"Why?"
"I like the feeling of losing control. I like the feeling of surrendering to you. I enjoy the sensations of being tickled."
"Is there anything you want me to do?"
"Yes. Attack me randomly when we're together. Plan out a tickling session for us."

Most of us have been through what you're going through. The hardest part is usually just taking that first step. But the more you talk about it, the easier it will get. Trust me. :)

Sometimes, the best way forward is just to say it. Don't worry about communicating it well, just start the conversation. If it helps, write down a few things and practice saying them before you see him. Play out a conversation in your mind.

Example:
"I like having my feet tickled."
"Why?"
"I like the feeling of losing control. I like the feeling of surrendering to you. I enjoy the sensations of being tickled."
"Is there anything you want me to do?"
"Yes. Attack me randomly when we're together. Plan out a tickling session for us."

Most of us have been through what you're going through. The hardest part is usually just taking that first step. But the more you talk about it, the easier it will get. Trust me. :)
You’re so kind thank you for taking the time to look out for others and share your experiences.
My partner does know I like it, but I don’t think he understands something like this being a core part of sexuality, maybe because tickling is not overtly sexual to most people, but a form of platonic flirting or affection.
I do think I’ve been quite clear about how I feel but it can end up being that thing of women’s preferences not always being taken too seriously, even if I am being as forward thinking as possible with it. There are a lot of women like myself who have spent their whole lives simply refusing to explore their desires and burying them to avoid judgement.
Luckily he is the sort of person who is open minded to new things, as am I, so we make things work :D

My love for being tickled started at a very early age. My family was very affectionate and as the youngest child I was always being tickled. It was never aggressive, just in a fun way. I also loved seeing tickling in cartoons… I would wish that was me being tickled.

My fondest memories were the tickle games my sister and I would play. She was six years older than me and always had long nails. One game in particular was my favorite… I was probably four or so when it started. We would lay at opposite sides of the couch facing each other. She would have her head on a pillow slightly sitting up with her knees bent and spread apart. I would then slide closer laying flat on the couch lifting a leg up and resting one bare foot on top of one of her knees. With my foot balancing the anticipation of what would happen next made me feel even more ticklish. At a random moment, she would move her knee and my bare foot would fall between her legs. She would then clamp her legs shut, capturing my foot. Then the tickling would start…. And she was so good at tickling. She would change up her technique so I never could predict what was next using both hands. Sometimes she would slowly rake her nails from heel to toe… quickly scribble my arches/ball/toes… draw circles… change from soft to hard… I would be going crazy laughing so hard. The goal was to pull my foot out to stop the tickling. Once I freed my foot we’d start again, this time with the other foot. Sometimes she’d have my foot so well captured and the tickling was overwhelming that I couldn't pull my foot free and I’d have to yell mersey. She was good at stopping when I asked. We’d play this over and over. I loved it so much. We played this for years.

For the rest of my childhood and as I grew older I would seek out opportunities to be tickled. Luckily for me, my wife tickles me all of the time.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back