• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Last Laugh Isa and Jera revisited (6 new, previously unreleased clips)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone,

Well, it would seem that after 16 years in the business I’m still not very good when it comes to releasing new material. Last year I made a comeback of sorts after 4 years without any new clips, and I was hoping to update my store more reguarly after that. But here we are, several months later, and only now am I offering something new. Hopefully I will do better in the future, but clearly I shouldn’t make any promises I can't keep.

Anyway, I actually don’t have any brand new series available at the moment. But I do have some new scenes from older shoots, more specifically Last Laugh Isa (2, 3, 4 and 5) and Last Laugh Jera (5 and 6). These are made from footage that I originally hesitated to release because I wasn’t sure if it was good enough, for various reasons. But after reviewing the footage I’ve come to realize that it’s not half bad after all. Maybe not to everyone’s tastes, but definitely of potential interest to some people, and it seems like a waste not to use it.

I won’t go into too much detail about about my reasons for not releasing the footage back in the day in this post. Part of it is a simple matter of one being one’s own worst critic and my initial impression of my own work not being as good as I was hoping for. The clips’ descriptions also include some additional context. In any case, the video previews represent the clips quite well. If you like the previews, you should also enjoy the actual clips. Still, if you have any questions, I’ll do my best to answer them.

Below are direct links to my store for each clip (where you'll find detailed descriptions and previews), as well as sample pictures. The pictures for the Last Laugh Jera clips are in the next post.

On a different topic, I’m sure there are people who’ve noticed that my store still includes a lot dead links to previews. As I explained some time ago, that’s because I closed my personal website (but not my Clips4Sale store) last year, and that’s where my previews used to be hosted. I didn’t think it would be an issue for too long, but I didn’t realize just how much work transferring everything to my clip store represented. So a lot of previews are still missing. I’ve been working on it, and many of my more recent tickling series do have previews now, as well as all of my foot fetish series. But there’s still a lot to do. My apologies for the inconvenience.

<b><a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/19482499">Last Laugh Isa 2</a>
<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/19482517">Last Laugh Isa 3</a>
<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/19482537">Last Laugh Isa 4</a>
<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/19482565">Last Laugh Isa 5</a>
<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/19485065">Last Laugh Jera 5</a>
<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/19485091">Last Laugh Jera 6</a></b>

Attachments

• llisa2.jpg
    llisa2.jpg
    392.6 KB · Views: 767
  • llisa3.jpg
    llisa3.jpg
    448.4 KB · Views: 648
  • llisa4.jpg
    llisa4.jpg
    402.5 KB · Views: 704
  • llisa5.jpg
    llisa5.jpg
    398.1 KB · Views: 640
Pictures for the new Last Laugh Jera clips

Attachments

• lljera5.jpg
    lljera5.jpg
    429.3 KB · Views: 457
  • lljera6.jpg
    lljera6.jpg
    453.2 KB · Views: 441
Great previews.

You know what I always admired about your work, was that they could be passed off as showing an innocent and fun activity to Vanilla non-fetish people; meanwhile for those of us in the know who have this disease.......!

I always liked your clips. I love the lickling and nibbling and you are one of the best in this topic. I like the well shaped but natural look of the ladies soles

I dont like when the ladies look to Young

As allways, they look great!

Even if we only got a clip, it would be worth it!

Hi,welcome back,I hope in a video tickling torture Mom Vs Daughter tickling challenge tied up and tickle real females soldiers in uniform military very lovely.I hope in a video. Please hight demand tickling F/M revenge tickling male Mr Last Laugh tied up and tickle please tickling male F/M it would be fabulous!!! revenge F/M tickling Mr Last laugh tickling please!!!!!good job

Hi,

I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I can't do any of the things you're asking. Finding a mother/daughter duo is very difficult. I mean, even getting good tickling models in general can be tricky. Getting a mother and a daughter willing to pose together for a fetish video, and ticklish enough at that, is quite a challenge. I'm assuming the majority would be rather creeped out at the idea of doing it. And I wouldn't even know how to advertise for such a team.

I did do a mother/daughter video a long time ago, but it only happened because we needed a replacement for a model who turned out to be only 17 (a big no-no), and the other model suggested her own mom. I didn't actively look for such a team. The shoot went just fine, and they acted more like best friends than mother and daughter. But I must admit that I was hesitant at first, and even after the shoot I wasn't sure how comfortable I was with the experience.

I may be wrong, but I get the feeling that genuine soldiers might get in trouble for appearing in a fetish video in uniform. I doubt the army would approve. As for fake soldiers, I don't have soldier costumes, nor do I know anyone who has some.

As for F/M videos, I've never done a video with a male ticklee, and don't have any plans to do so in the future. It's just not my thing. I'm not even a big fan of M/F, and I only have a few videos with male ticklers.

I think I should point out that even if I could use some of your suggestions, it would take a really long time before I could release the video. I've accumulated a ridiculously large amount of raw footage, and I need to process it all before I work on new material. It might take me years for all I know. So while I certainly don't mind people making suggestions/requests, in practice I'm sorry to say that there isn't much point in doing so, unless one is willing to wait years before seeing the results, if at all.

Than being said, I thank you for taking the time to post and offer suggestions.

please useing the ball point to writing on the models sole.the will be excited!!

We have had the chance to talk to each other on a few occasions my friend. Like mentioned in the past, you have invested a lot of money on models and also a lot of time editing this stuff, personally I think you're over doing it. To be noted as well, raw footage is also very good, to a certain degree of course. I, myself, do very little editing, if a session last 30 minutes, my clip will last pretty much that. Your stuff is amazing, it's always been, I have told you this in the past, plus you work with french models at times, which is even better. With the number of producers out there today, very little of us actually make money and the downloading business is on the fall...you should cash in when there's still time. Good luck on finding time for this stuff my friend and can;t wait to see a full clip of NEW product and NEW models. The only new one you released in the last 6 years was fantastic :)

please useing the ball point to writing on the models sole.the will be excited!!

That would probably be quite effective on many models, and it would add a nice playful element to a shoot. But as I explained earlier in this thread, even if I did a shoot right now and included the pen idea, it would take a very long time before I could release the video. That's because I already have ton of unused material that I've stupidly accumulated over the years without releasing it. It's part lack of time, part laziness/lack of motivation, I'm afraid. The task is so overwhelming. Anyway, I need to work on that footage first, and it might take me years. So I'm happy to hear suggestions/requests, but I feel I need to explain that they won't appear in my videos anytime soon.

Still, thank you for the post, I appreciate it.

will u release the video of Dagaz tickle another girl?

I'm sorry, but the other girl (Katy) wasn't ticklish enough. She seemed to have some potential at first when we did some tests, but when we tried doing an actual scene she barely reacted at all. That's why Narciss is the only ticklee in this series.

We have had the chance to talk to each other on a few occasions my friend. Like mentioned in the past, you have invested a lot of money on models and also a lot of time editing this stuff, personally I think you're over doing it. To be noted as well, raw footage is also very good, to a certain degree of course. I, myself, do very little editing, if a session last 30 minutes, my clip will last pretty much that. Your stuff is amazing, it's always been, I have told you this in the past, plus you work with french models at times, which is even better. With the number of producers out there today, very little of us actually make money and the downloading business is on the fall...you should cash in when there's still time. Good luck on finding time for this stuff my friend and can;t wait to see a full clip of NEW product and NEW models. The only new one you released in the last 6 years was fantastic :)

Hi!

Actually, it’s not really the editing that’s the main issue in my case. It’s more the creation of promotional material. I mean video previews, sample pictures and descriptions. I usually find it a very tedious process, so I procrastinate a lot. It would be different if this were my actual job. But as it is, my video business isn’t a very high priority for me. So it can take me a long time to come up with new releases.

That being said, while I try not to edit my videos too much, I do prefer to cut out bits that are boring or, for some reason, just plain unpleasant. I also tend to keep my regular clips under a certain length so the cost remains reasonable. If customers want to spend more money on something that’s longer and offers more bang for the buck, they can buy my “Complete Series” clips, which also offer good variety since they combine several different scenes. Such clips represent a significant percentage of my sales, actually.

One factor that’s done a lot to slow me down over the last year is that I’ve also been tinkering with my older material. There are a few reasons for this, including the fact that the URL appearing in the old versions is for my old website, which I shut down last year. I need to replace it with my C4S store’s URL. Not to mention that my website was where the previews were hosted. I need to upload them all to my store. Working on the old clips and the previews is very time-consuming. This means less time to work on brand new series. But I’ll get there eventually.

I thank you for your kind comments. It’s very encouraging to hear.

Great previews.

You know what I always admired about your work, was that they could be passed off as showing an innocent and fun activity to Vanilla non-fetish people; meanwhile for those of us in the know who have this disease.......!

I'm always thrilled to see stuff from you. You've been sorely missed.

I always liked your clips. I love the lickling and nibbling and you are one of the best in this topic. I like the well shaped but natural look of the ladies soles

As allways, they look great!

Even if we only got a clip, it would be worth it!

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it! Let's hope I manage to kick myself in the ass hard enough that it won't take me another year to release my next series.

I dont like when the ladies look to Young

Totally understandable. Tastes do vary quite a lot from person to person, and there are many that prefer women that are somewhat older and/or more mature, possibly closer to their own age. However, as a video producer, it's often easier to find interested models that are on the younger side, like late teens and early twenties. In practice, I work with the models that I can get. I have little control on how old they are.

I assume that some of my own models look a little too young for your tastes, which is perfectly alright. But I'm intrigued, can you think of any specific examples? I'm rather curious to know how young some of my models look to other people.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back