• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Peterton Poe fanfiction: Mysterious sexual idol (M/M)

gatto

TMF Poster
Hello my friends. I've written a new fanfiction about our beloved Poe. I've tried a new type of story: M/M tickling. And finally Peterton Poe meets... ME! I have a special encounter with Poe, but it's not like a fan who meets his ticklish hero. I've wanted to create a special story for our first encounter (hoping there will be more). I hope you like my story! After the story, I'll tell you an important thing!

PETERTON POE FANFICTION: MYSTERIOUS SEXUAL IDOL

Peterton Poe was in a special mission: he knew that, in a distant place, there was a mysterious boy. Rumors said that he was a sexual idol, and he had special powers. When Poe arrived in the zone, he saw a high staircase: the mysterious boy lived on top of it. Poe wanted to meet this boy because he wanted to solve a mystery about him: how he could live on there, because it was a desert area, and what is his real name. Poe knew other people named him “Gatto”, but Poe was sure it wasn’t his real name.
Ready to climb the staircase, he saw a signboard next to him, and he read: “House of Gatto, the sexual idol. Climb naked or wearing only underwear!”. Poe didn’t understand why he had to do that, but he preferred wearing his underwear, and not be naked, and he started going upstairs.
After a long climbing, Poe finally arrived at the top of the staircase. He looked around him: there was a small stone square and, opposite to him, a boy. Poe looked him better: the boy was completely naked, and he was wearing four golden bracelets on his wrists and on his ankles; these bracelets were shaped like a snake. The two boys looked each other and they started walking to the centre of the square.
When they were facing each other, Poe said: << Hello. Who are you? >>. The boy replied: << I’m Gatto, the sexual idol. Who are you and why are you here? >>. << I’m Peterton Poe and I’m here to know your real name! >>. The boy said that “Gatto” was his name, but Poe told him he didn’t believe him, and he knew the right system to make him talk: he told him to sit down.
Gatto didn’t understand what Poe was saying but, hoping to have fun with him, he sat down on the square, and Poe sat down in front of him.
Sure he had already won, and ready to have fun with the naked boy, Poe grabbed Gatto’s right foot and he began tickling it. << Tickle tickle tickle! >> said Poe, sure to make Gatto laughing and begging him to stop. But Gatto was not laughing, and he was looking at him confused. << What are you doing? I’m not ticklish! >>. Poe stopped tickling, and he was shocked: Gatto was not ticklish?
Poe didn’t know what to do, but Gatto had an idea: << Maybe you are ticklish? >>. Gatto grabbed Poe’s right foot and he started tickling his sole. Poe was taken by surprise, and he couldn’t hold his laughs.
<< AHAHAHAHAH NOT MY FEET AHAHAHAHAH DON’T TICKLE ME AHAHAHAH >>
Gatto smiled: Poe was ticklish! He grabbed Poe’s left foot and he started tickling both soles, making him laughing more. << AHAHAHAH PLEASE AHAHAHAHAH STOP TICKLING ME AHAHAHAHAH >>.
While he was tickling Poe’s feet, Gatto saw a hot bulge in his underwear. << Wow! You have a hot bulge! Do you have a fetish for tickling? >> asked Gatto. Poe was ashamed: Gatto had discovered tickling was a turn-on for him. But tickling didn’t stop.
<< AHAHAHAH PLEASE STOP AHAHAHAHAH NOT MY FEET AHAHAHAHAH >>. While tickling continued, the bulge turned into a huge erection, and it looked like Poe’s briefs were ready to burst. << AHAHAHAH STOP AHAHAHAHAH I’M SO TICKLISH AHAHAHAHAH >>.
Suddenly, the erection grew again, and it ripped Poe’s briefs, leaving him naked with a huge erection between his legs. Gatto looked amazed that huge cock and, wanting to have fun with it, he started tickling Poe’s cock and balls. << AHAHAHAHAH NOT MY COCK AHAHAHAHAH NOT MY BALLS AHAHAHAHAH PLEASE GATTO STOP AHAHAHAHAH >> begged Poe, hoping Gatto stopped tickling his private parts. But Gatto was having much fun, and he didn’t stop tickling. So Poe continued laughing, and he felt a well-known sensation in his cock.
<< AHAHAHAHAH PLEASE GATTO AHAHAHAHAH YOU’RE MAKING ME CUM AHAHAHAHAH DON’T MAKE ME CUM AHAHAHAHAH PLEASE AHAHAHAHAH >>
Hearing those words, Gatto increased tickling: he wanted to see a boy cum for tickling.
<< AHAHAHAHAHAH NOOOOOO AHAHAHAHAH I CAN’T HOLD IT AHAHAHAHAHAH I’M GOING TO TICKLE CUM >> said Poe and, with a jolt, started cumming. Gatto was surprised, looking how much cum Poe’s cock was shooting: it seemed it shoot forever, and it shoot a lot of cum on Gatto, covering him with cum.
When Poe had finished cumming, he panted heavily and he saw Gatto covered of cum. << Wow! You’ve cummed a lot! I want to absorb your cum! >> said the boy and, mysteriously, his body absorbed every drop of cum, leaving him dry. When he had finished absorbing his cum, Gatto said: << Now I have absorbed your special abilities, if you have! >>. Poe had an idea: he grabbed again Gatto’s right foot, and he started tickling it. << What are you doing? I have told you I’m not… gasp! >> Gatto felt a strange sensation, and he started laughing.
<< AHAHAHAHAH WHAT’S HAPPENING AHAHAHAHAHAH >> said Gatto. << It seems you have absorbed my ability to be helplessly ticklish! >> said Poe, wanting to have his tickling revenge on Gatto. Poe grabbed Gatto’s left foot, and he tickled both soles. << AHAHAHAHAH PLEASE STOP AHAHAHAHAHAH I’M TICKLISH AHAHAHAHAHAH NOT MY FEET AHAHAHAHAH >> begged Gatto laughing. But Gatto had absorbed another ability of Poe: in fact, the boy had a strong erection between his legs. Poe stopped tickling and he looked that hard cock: maybe…
Gatto saw his huge erect cock and he understood what Poe wanted to do. << Please, Poe, don’t do that! >> begged Gatto, but Poe wanted to have his revenge, and he started tickling his huge cock and his big balls.
<< AHAHAHAHAHAH NOT MY COCK AHAHAHAHAHAH NOT MY BALLS AHAHAHAH I’M VERY TICKLISH THERE AHAHAHAHAHAHAH STOP AHAHAHAHAHAH >>
While he was tickling Gatto’s cock, Poe saw it was throbbing, so Poe increased the tickling, wanting to make Gatto tickle cum.
<< AHAHAHAHAHAH STOP POE AHAHAHAHAHAH PLEASE DON’T TICKLE ME ANYMORE AHAHAHAHAHAH I FEEL STRANGE AHAHAHAHAHAH MY COCK IS >> and, before Gatto could finish the phrase, his cock started cumming a lot of white cum in the air. Poe was amazed: Gatto had the same abilities of him. When he finished cumming, Gatto was laying on the floor, panting heavily. Poe was glad to have had his revenge, and he was ready to go downstairs.
<< G… G… Giovanni! >> said Gatto, panting. << What have you say? >> asked Poe, surprised.
<< My real name is Giovanni! >> said Gatto. Poe was surprised: he had forgotten why he was there. << Years ago, I was an explorer and I arrived on this zone. I saw the staircase and I started climbing. When I arrived on the top, I saw this square and a little statue on the centre: it was a golden snake statue. As soon as I grabbed it, a light enveloped me and, when the light disappeared, I found myself in these conditions. There are advantages: there is not food here, but I’m never hungry; it’s cold during nights, but I never feel cold. But the big disadvantage is that I’m alone and, the rare times someone arrives, they never want to have tickling fun with me! >> explained the boy. << I’ve decided to name me “Gatto” hoping to create a mystery around me, and hoping a lot of explorers came to me, so I could have tickling fun with them. But it didn’t happen! And I don’t know why they have named me “the sexual idol”. Maybe because I am naked and for the five snakes I have! >> said the boy.
<< I’ve told you my story to thank you for the fun I’ve had! >>. Poe was happy to have had fun too.
Starting going downstairs, he looked the naked boy and he said: << Goodbye Giovanni! I hope we’ll have tickling fun on other occasions… and in other places! >>.

THE END

I hope you've liked my story! I wait your comments. If you want to know where I've taken inspiration for my character, here is the link:
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/14318933/

Loved it! Just curious if he was wearing standard white briefs or another color?

Loved it! Just curious if he was wearing standard white briefs or another color?

Thank you. Glad you've liked my story.
I haven't thought about the color of briefs while I was writing. So I let the reader choose what he likes most.
What is your favourite scene?

Your story got me turned on so much. Loved everything about it. From the tickling to the Cummings. I am Bisexual what are you?

Awesome. I wish I could meet you. I am really into getting tickled while tied up. Like poe.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back