• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Monthly Skype Chat!

anchientstar

Hey everyone!

Firstly thanks to everyone that popped by for the first ever skype chat! It was a treat to meet you all! For those wondering if went swimmingly! We'll be making a few changes but can confirm this will be (at least) happening every month!

Also we went for about 6 hours! So those who might not be able to make it for the beginning please feel free to drop by when you can! We'll be going for a while!

The next Call will be on the 11th of May from 5pm (Pacific) to 8pm (Eastern) For those near Australia itll be 10am on the 12th of May and for those in the UK 10pm on the 11th.

Once more if you are unsure of what time it'll be for you just hit me up in the comments.

A new group for the skype chat will open a week before we go. When you join you must state your TMF Profile just so we know you aren't a troll or a lurker. (Excluding Mr Lurk Lurk himself).

All the other normal TMF Rules apply but will be sent out when the invite link is released. The list of moderators will also be sent out for those who may feel uncomfortable.

Any other issues that you guys think may arise let me know! Otherwise see you next month!

So Friday the 11th/Saturday the 12th. Looking forward to another one!

Look forward to hopefully stopping by for a longer time. This was a great event!

Darn it this is why I need to log on more often! I totally forgot this was happening. Glad to hear it went well. Hopefully I to remember to catch the next one (spoiler alert: I'll probably forget).

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back