• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jenni The Clown vs. Samantha Storm

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
So excited to bring this story to my readers. Once I had permission to write it, I didn't waste any time. Enjoy the first encounter between the two (arguably) most well known women in tickle fiction!

The Chevy had vanished like the darkness before the sunrise.

“Damn!” Samantha Storm jumped out of the car, stared at the empty road ahead of her, and stamped her right foot on the pavement in frustration. The neighborhood was a maze. She was gonna have a hard time finding her way out of the area, much less catching up to the car, The black Chevy she had been following since downtown Chicago. She looked down at the ground to see the silver object on the ground. It was cube shaped, no bigger than a board game dice. It was the tracker she had stuck under the hood of the Chevy two hours ago.

“Double Damn!” Now there really was no catching back up to the Chevy. The Chevy which carried Hugo Sexton which was now about as far out of her reach as sobriety was to Charlie Sheen. Fantastic. Now what was she supposed to do?

POW!

It wasn't quite as loud as a gunshot, but it was enough to make Samantha jump. The sound had come from her car and was followed by a hiss. She gasped and ran around to the left rear tire. It was as she feared.

“Triple Damn!” The tire was completely deflated. Samantha got down on one knee to further examine the damage. There had to be a hole somewhere.

“Car trouble?” Samantha whipped her head around to see a female silhouette standing under the porch light of the yellow house her car was stopped in front of. It was a one story house. It looked like there had been an attic window at some point, but it was now boarded up and painted over. The bulk of the house was yellow but, oddly, the porch was dark purple. A brighter shade, such as Orchid, might have worked better, Samantha thought. This was a bit garish, though. More like Byzantium. Samantha rose to stand, facing the house and bringing a hand to her brow. Man, that porch light was bright.

“Yeah, my tire just blew out.” She addressed the stranger. It was a bit chilly out. Samantha was glad that she had her black, single button, leather blazer. She wore it over her scoop neck, white tee. Still, the brisk breeze was irksome. She thought about just getting back in her car and calling AAA. She pulled out her cell and huffed upon seeing that it had died. Her GPS had been coded to the tracker on the Chevy. This just wasn't her night.

“What's you name?” The figure stepped down from the porch and approached Samantha. As the woman grew closer, Samantha could see that she was very beautiful and curvaceous. She had dark brown hair, falling straight back past her turquoise turtleneck sweater. Oddly, both women were wearing low waist, stretch jeans. While Samantha's were faded blue, however, the stranger's were darker, almost black. Of course, the dark of the night might have made them seem more Stygian than they really were.

“Adrienne.” Samantha lied. “Adrienne Willis.” She knew better than to give her real name to someone she didn't know. She loved to laugh at James Bond movies for that reason. World's greatest spy, but every bartender knows him by name.

“I'm Jenni.” The brunette was holding a glass of what had to be scotch, due to the scent, in her left hand. She held it by the bottom, which told Samantha that she wasn't dealing with a moron, rather someone with some class. Jenni reached out with her other hand to offer a handshake, which Samantha accepted. “That's a pretty wicked necklace you have.” Jenni complimented. Samantha looked down at her small, gold, lightning bolt pendant which matched the image on her belt buckle.

“Thanks.” Samantha smiled for a moment, acknowledging Jenni's kindness. “Listen, do you...”

“...Have a phone?” Jenni finished the question. “Sure do. You'll have to use my land line though. I got it for work and I'm between androids right now, so now my work phone is basically my only phone for the time being. Come on inside. You can make your call and have a drink with me. You like scotch?”

“I would drink acid with the night I've had.” Samantha joked. “Thank you.” Jenni quickly locked arms with the secret agent, the overly friendly gesture taking the spy a little by surprise as Jenni then led her inside the house.

The living room was Feng Shui-ed very well, with a large couch up against the wall that faced the 65 inch curved screen television. There was a recliner off to the side and a small coffee table between the couch and the TV. Jenni let go of Samantha's arm but invited her into the kitchen area which was just past the living room. The kitchen was pretty average, though there was a noticeable build up of plates and such in the sink.

“Sorry, I'm pulling a lazy Sunday.” Jenni explained. I would have cleaned up a bit if I knew I was gonna have company.”

“Don't worry about it.” Samantha was looking around for the phone. She found it mounted on the wall near a small kitchen table. “Oh, thank God.” Samantha grabbed the phone and started to dial as Jenni poured her a drink at the counter. Jenni suddenly caught something out of the corner of her eye: Her new friend had dropped her wallet in the living room. Or maybe Jenni had accidentally knocked it out of the woman's jacket pocket when she pulled her arm away. Jenni walked into the living room to pick it up as Samantha started speaking to someone over the phone.

“I don't know where I am.” Samantha said in a hushed tone. “Some campus town a couple of hours outside Chicago. I lost Sexton.”

Jenni wasn't paying attention as she picked the wallet up. It was thick with cash and various plastic cards.

“Yeesh, got enough bank?” Jenni whispered to herself. Then she saw something she wasn't supposed to see: This woman had at least 8 different driver's licenses. They all had her picture, but they were all different names. Sure enough, Adrienne Willis was one of them.

Samantha didn't even notice when as Jenni silently and cautiously snuck back into the kitchen. Jenni was now listening very intently to the woman's conversation as she reached towards her small liquor collection near the end of her kitchen counter, pulling a very small bottle out from behind the others.

“I'm in this woman's house. I don't know the address.” Samantha whispered. “No, my cover hasn't been blown. I'll find my way out of here, get to wherever the nearest hotel is, and report back in the morning.” She hanged the phone up with a click and turned to see Jenni offering her the scotch.

“Got your ride figured out?” Jenni asked, knowing full well that a new tire had never come into the conversation.

“Out of luck there, I'm afraid.” Samantha took a considerable sip, downing half the glass at once and exhaling sharply. “Thank you so much by the way. Would it be terribly inconvenient if I left my car out there overnight?”

“Do you have a place to go?” Jenni seemed as though she was about to offer further hospitality, but Samantha didn't think imposing on her was the smartest of ideas.

“I passed a hotel a couple miles back.” Samantha said as she began to feel a bit off kilter. What was happening? The white walls around her were suddenly changing shades, becoming darker and darker. She looked down at the floor. The tiles seemed as though they were 80 feet beneath her feet. “Chloral hydrate...” She realized too late and fell to the floor. Jenni reached down to catch her head, so as to prevent a concussion.

“I think you had better stay here with me for a while... Adrienne.”

Samantha's first thought upon waking was “Don't scream”. This wasn't her first rodeo. She had awoken to find herself tied to various pieces of furniture more than a couple of times during her career. The only thing that made this situation different was the cause. Why in the Hell would Jenni have drugged her?

Samantha's instincts kicked in as she surveyed the room she was in. About 10 feet in front of her was a wood door. She assumed it was the only door to the room. She also assumed, based on the concrete walls, that she was underground. Probably a basement. Those same walls were painted pink. The ceiling and floor, however, were blue. She had no idea how long she had been out, but she didn't figure it had been too long. She hated that she couldn't know for sure. Her arms were stretched above her head and tied with what looked like... a jump rope? The fuck? Her ankles were bound beneath her in the same manner. She was in a chair. It resembled a dentist's chair, but there were about half a dozen small levers on either side. This led Samantha to believe that some sections of the chair were removable. She was thankful to still be clothed. Only her blazer was missing.

She wished that she could see behind her. To her left were a number of feathers hanging on the wall along with a blank board with some assorted thumb tacks buried in it and to her right was a counter with a sink and a series of wood cabinet drawers built in. Samantha saw her wallet open on the counter beside the sink.

All of her observations made the situation very clear: It was to be torture of some kind. The chair suggested all kinds of possible methods, but Samantha couldn't be sure. Her mind was torn. A part of her was trying to focus on figuring a way to get free. But the other part was wondering how she could have misjudged Jenni so badly. She had just seemed so... innocent. Like she wouldn't step on an ant on the sidewalk, let alone torture someone. Samantha had let her guard down, and she knew that she was going to pay for it.

Samantha's train of thought was interrupted when a pair of white, gloved hands emerged on either side of her torso, coming from behind her. The fingers were wriggling rthmycally, as if dancing to a song that couldn't be heard.

“What is this?” She asked, staring at the hands as they continued to perform for her. The fingers began locking and unlocking together into various shapes and forms like one might while making shadow puppets. There was no answer from whoever was back there. Samantha couldn't wrap her mind around the point of the hand display. At least not until the cotton fingers moved towards her waist and slipped effortlessly underneath her shirt. The hands placed themselves at Samantha's sides inside her tee and were still for a moment. When Samantha felt the fingers touch her skin, she tensed for a brief second. Then the fingertips began to trail randomly along her sides. It tickled more than a little and Samantha clenched her teeth.

“Jenni. Is that you back there?” Samantha did her best to ignore the nimble fingers working her over. “You don't know how much trouble you're in.” She threatened, but soon clenched her teeth again as the fingers began to explore her tummy with their soft strokes. “You don't... You... Stop this now!” The fingers pulled away and the person behind the chair walked around Samantha's left side. Samantha's jaw lowered a bit. It was Jenni... but she was dressed as a clown. She wore a tight pink and blue jester costume which matched the colors of the room. The costume was cut low to reveal Jenni's abundant cleavage. The brunette grinned through her white greasepaint. Her lips were ruby red and her blue eyeshadow complimented her. On each of her cheeks, she had painted a pink feather and her hair was in high pigtails. She raised a hand and waved it enthusiastically.

“Hi!” She chirped. Her voice was different than before. It was more high pitched, airy, and slightly childlike. “I must say, I am not very happy with you, Adrienne.” Jenni reached into her cleavage and pulled out the 8 different ID's she had discovered earlier. “Or is it Michelle?” She looked at each one as if she was thumbing through old polaroids. “Or Eve? Or Donna? Oh, look! There's even a Jennifer in here. Shame on you.” Jenni wagged an accusing finger. “Oh, and just between us girls... there's no chance you only weigh 108.”

“Jenni, listen to me...” Samantha started to speak but Jenni wasn't having any of it as she kept referencing the ID cards.

“And THIS one says that your eyes are brown. They look blue to me, though.” Jenni casually tossed the small pile of cards back over her shoulder, letting them fall to the floor, and put her hands on her hips. “I figure that you and I are a bit overdue for a little truth telling session. Let's start with your name. Your REAL name.”

“Jenni, I'm only going to say this one time.” Samantha centered herself and spoke calmly. “I cannot tell you who I am. I can only say that you need to let me go. Right now.”

Jenni didn't reply. Instead, she took a step forward and reached down to pull up the bottom of Samantha's tee shirt. She rolled the shirt up until Samantha's abdomen was exposed. Then she started to stroke the tummy again, playing her fingers gently over the soft flesh. The clown's lips formed into a perceptive smirk as the taut belly shivered and Samantha shook with each calculated touch.

“Does that tickle?” Jenni asked rhetorically. “Come on, now. Tell Jenni what she wants to know...”

Samantha was trying so hard not to give in. Suddenly, it hit her like a brick: Jenni worked for Sexton. Or she at least worked for somebody. She had to have. It would have been so easy for the brunette to have taken out Samantha's tire with a suppressed gunshot, and then stroll out and play nice. And why else would she have a little torture room in her basement? Why else would Jenni know to try tickling her for answers??? Until Samantha knew who exactly she was dealing with, she needed to be strong and not say too much.

“Don't feel like talking, huh?” Jenni asked. “Don't worry. I know how to loosen your lips.” Jenni pressed her fingers in and vibrated them. Samantha squinted her eyes and the smile flashed across her face in mere seconds, even as she tried to purse her lips. Jenni just thought she looked cute and continued to wiggle her fingers into her tummy.

“Hahahahahaha Okay... okay... hahahahahahahaha just stohohohopp...” Samantha gave in, figuring that if Jenni did in fact know who she was, there was no need to keep it a secret. Jenni stopped tickling her.

“Name?”

“My name is Samantha.”

“Sammie. Got it.” Jenni gave her a thumbs up.

“No. Not Sammie. Samantha.” The spy insisted.

“I think I'll call you Sammie.” Jenni said. “It's cuter. Next question: What kind of a woman needs multiple ID's?”

“Well, you see...” Samantha began. “It all began when I was younger. And to be honest... I shouldn't be telling you any of this.”

Jenni listened intently as Samantha continued.

“You see... my real name is... Carmen Sandiego.” Samantha let out a laugh as she watched Jenni slowly realize the short ride she had just been taken on.

“Oh... that's funny.” Jenni admitted casually. “Not the funniest thing that's gonna happen tonight. But still funny.”

“Bring it on, clown.” Samantha invited. “I'm not afraid of any bitch in facepaint. This isn't my first rodeo and in physical situations... I usualy come out on top. I won't tell you shit, so you should just let me go.”

Jenni thought about a lot in the following few seconds. Was this woman crazy? She was acting as though she was some kind of secret agent or something. It was pretty silly. But, then again, Jenni thrived on silly. The clown thought back to when she had “The Vulture” in her clutches. He was so sure that he was a real life superhero. Maybe Samantha was the same way. Maybe she was simply not in touch with reality. Or... more likely... she was just playing a part. Jenni looked over Storm's wonderful figure. She was athletic, to be sure, but also so delectably tender. The softness of her toned flesh was not lost on Jenni. She remembered how she had handled the Vulture. How she had played the part of the supervillain for the sake of the game. She decided that this scenario would require the same attitude.

“So you say you can handle torture?” The clown asked. “That's good. That means that I can have some fun AND it won't bother you too much. Win win.” Jenni grinned and moved over to the counter, opening a drawer and reaching into it, flipping around various unseen items.

Samantha took in a deep breath and tried to center herself. She couldn't get free from her ties, herself. That was clear. And though she wasn't completely sure about Jenni's motives, they seemed pretty clear. Perhaps she could work with the clown. She could build a rapport. Convince Jenni to let her go. It was worth a shot. In fact, it was really the only card that she had to play.

“What are you doing, Jenni?” She queried.

“Getting ready to find Carmen Sandiego.” Jenni responded without looking up. “I have accumulated so many tools and implements over the years. But I think... yes, this will do nicely.” Jenni pulled out a ring. It looked like a piece of finger armor. Like something a wizard or witch in a movie might wear. It was shaped like a talon and covered Jenni's entire index finger after she removed her gloves and slid it on. Samantha saw that the tip of the talon had a tiny ball attached, which was covered in a very fine fuzz. “I call this the Whisper, because when I use it, it doesn't make a sound. But don't worry. You will.” Jenni smirked as she walked back to the chair. She put her left arm around Samantha's waist and brought her right hand to the spy's belly, dragging the tip of the whisper down the left side of Samantha's abdomen down to her pantyline, slowly.

Samantha trembled. This thing was terrible. It felt like a Q tip, but utilized with methodical precision. Whenever it found a patch of skin that tensed or quivered, Jenni would tease that spot, drawing circles or spelling the alphabet.

“Tickle tickle tickle...” The clown sang. “One girl to another, this has to feel REALLY ticklish.”

“Damn you...” Samantha gritted her teeth. Building a rapport was impossible if she couldn't speak without laughing, and she would not laugh for this woman's pleasure.

“Where are you?” Jenni asked quietly. “I know you're here somewhere... I'll find you...” Jenni ran the whisper down by Samantha's bellybutton, and the secret agent jerked in the chair.

“Oh, boy... there you are.” Jenni held her tight. “Are we ready for this?” She dipped the whisper into Samantha's navel and tickled softly.

“Nohohoohohohohohoh hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Gehehehehehehet out of theeheheheherree!” the furry bead teased the knot and the inner walls of the bellybutton cruelly as Jenni smiled happily.

“Why all of the ID's?” She asked again. When Samatha refused to answer, Jenni pulled the whisper out, but brought her face to the dimple, sliding her tongue inside.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Samantha tossed her head from side to side and tried to buck Jenni off of her, but to no avail. The clown was holding her with both arms wrapped around her waist.

“Tell me...” Jenni said before returning her tongue to the navel, gently probing it and flicking her tongue like a lizard. “Tell me... or I'll tickle you all the way to the funny farm.”

“NEHEHEHEHEVVVERR!”

Jenni remembered that she still had the whisper on and she brought her right hand to Samantha's left underarm, teasing it through her shirt as she continued to lick her bellybutton. Samantha's laughter became hoarse.

“Coochie coo, Sammie... You can make this stop anytime.”

Samantha's body strained with the effort of trying to endure the torment, but she couldn't handle the zerbert that followed for even a second.

PBPBPBPPBPBPBPBPBPBPTTTT!”

“OKAY! MY NAME IS SAMANTHA STORM!” She screamed as Jenni popped her head up and wiped some saliva from her red lips.

“And?” The clown seemed ignorant to why Samantha's full name would matter. “Your name could be anything. In fact, I have already seen a handful of names next to your picture. I want to know why you feel you need multiple aliases, Sammie.”

Samantha was confused. She knew now that Jenni couldn't possibly have any ties to Sexton. So what was this all about? Why would anyone tie her up and torture her for information if they didn't care about the answers? It made no sense.

“Samantha Storm?” The spy shook her head in disbelief. “You've never heard of me?”

“You wouldn't be a very good spy if I had.” Jenni reasoned, still playing the game, not realizing that to Samantha, it wasn't a game at all. “That would be like James Bond. World's greatest spy...”

“...But every bartender knows him by name.” Samantha finally understood that Jenni could care less about the reality of the situation. She was having fun. There was no other motivation. Jenni had no idea who she was... or who Sexton was. She was just a whacked out clown getting her kicks. “Jenni... name your price.”

“What?” Jenni appeared perplexed. “What are you talking about? My price for what?”

“Letting me go.” Samantha clarified. “Untying me... giving me my jacket... giving me my wallet... anything else you have of mine... letting me leave... and forgetting you ever met me. How much?”

“Ah...” Jenni crossed her arms. “So the not-so-secret agent wants to barter, eh?”

“Name your price. I'll pay it.” It wasn't about pride anymore. It was about getting the Hell out of there and maybe still having a shot at catching Sexton.

“Well, I saw that you had a pretty nice wad of cash on you.” Jenni contemplated. “But if it's all the same...” Her voice chirped back up “I think I'd rather just a-keep on ticklin'.”

“Jenni! What do you wa-” The clown had started dragging the whisper up the left side of Samantha's neck and she quickly bit her lip almost hard enough to draw blood.

“I'm a simple gal.” Jenni claimed through her pearly whites. “I just wanna make ya laugh.”

“I... can... pay...” Samantha assured.

“And you will... for lying to me.” Jenni shot back. She turned to walk back to the drawer, this time bringing back a pair of scissors with her. She took hold of Samantha's tee.

“Don't.” Samantha warned sternly.

“Or?” Jenni didn't care. She started at the bottom, snipping her way up the shirt until it was split open in front. “No body armor? No Kevlar? I would think a big bad secret agent would be better prepared. But, then again, why am I complaining? It's easier access, after all.” Jenni started cutting her way up each individual sleeve starting at the chest. She was soon able to pull the top off in 3 separate sections. Samantha huffed angrily. She liked that shirt.

“Don't be mad.” Jenni pouted. “Be happy.” She used the scissors and snipped Samantha's bra right open.

“Jenni!” A slight blush fell upon Samantha's face.

“There we are. Nice and exposed. Isn't it nice to let those things breathe?” Jenni observed Samantha's chest with lustful eyes, her mind racing with various ideas of how to exploit the lovely flesh. She brought the whisper to the underside of Samantha's left breast, tracing the skin lightly. Samantha writhed a little but held a fierce gaze, practically staring into Jenni's soul. Jenni couldn't decide if Samantha was merely trying to look defiant, or if she was challenging her in some way. Jenni reached down into her cleavage and removed a stiff, white feather. She began to drift the feather around Samantha's right nipple as the whisper teased the matching bud on the left. The pink bumps instantly started to stiffen, and Samantha threw her head back, shivering and chuckling silently.

“Oh, you like that...” Jenni smirked. “I thought you might. Coochie coo.” The clown kept up the rthym, circling the nipples as gently as possible without ever breaking contact. “They train you for this, spy? Tickle tickle...” Jenni knelt down as slyly as she could without stopping the nipple teasing. She was able to get close enough to poke her tongue back into Samantha's navel.

“Hahahahaha... I swear I'll beat the Hell out of yohhohhohohouuu...” Samantha grunted bitterly.

“All the more reason for me to keep you tied up.” Jenni replied. “How about some of my special tummy kisses?” Jenni gave Samantha a few well placed pecks along her lower belly and around her bellybutton.

“Hehehehehehehehe...” Samantha hardly realized that she had started pushing her hips forward, a sign of her growing arousal from Jenni's tender affections. But the clown noticed. Her face was, after all, mere inches from the spy's groin.

“I like you belt buckle.” Jenni noted the lightning bolt emblem on Samantha's belt. “But all the same... I think the real storm is inside...” She dropped the feather and unbuckled Samantha's belt, sliding her stretch jeans down to her thighs.

“Oh God!” Samantha exhaled sharply when she felt the whisper teasing at her womanhood. Jenni raised her head and took Storm's right nipple into her mouth, rolling the plump bud between her soft, full lips, and flicking the tip of her tongue against it. This wasn't enough for the clown though as she lightly tickled Samantha's labia with the whisper as well as the other fingers on the same hand. Jenni pleasantly hummed a tickle tickle melody with the nipple still between her lips, enjoying the sensation of feeling it stiffen further. Despite herself, Samantha thrusted her hips forward. Jenni masterfully spread the secret agent's labia apart and the whisper found her clitoris.

As the clown wrapped her free hand around Samantha in a comforting embrace, Storm felt her entire body shaking as her orgasm was steadily building. Jenni was vibrating her lips, switching between nipples, not wanting either one to feel left out. She wished she had two mouths. As Samantha appeared to be right on the verge of ecstacy, Jenni had a playful idea, recalling something her friend Lily had once done to her. She let go of Samantha's nipple with a pop and brought her head to the side of Samantha's. It was then that the spy felt the tip of Jenni's talneted tongue tracing around her left earlobe.

“No!” She shuddered, nearly whining, hardly able to withstand this new feeling along with everything else. Before she knew it, she was cumming hard in the jester's embrace.

“Thatta girl.” Jenni let Samantha slump down into the chair and walked over to the counter once again. “By the way, I'm afaird I lied to you as well. You see. I do in fact have a cell phone.” Jenni pulled the android out from between her boobs. “So much fun when it rings.” She joked and pulled up a stopwatch app on her phone.

“Let me go.” Samantha demanded. Her previously stern voice was now weakened from the ordeal.

“Why?” Jenni shrugged as she went back into her drawer. “It's not like we are short on time. Besides, I wanna see how long you can handle all ten.”

“All ten?”

Jenni turned to Samantha and the spy's face went white when she saw a whisper on each of the clowns fingers and thumbs.

“My money's on... all night.” Jenni said. “But then again, that's just because you don't have any choice...”

It's always a thrill to see a new story from you and when Samantha Storm has a prominent role it's even better.

Great work! I think it's fair to say Samantha is in safe hands for the moment, as much as she may wish it were otherwise. ;)

It's always a thrill to see a new story from you and when Samantha Storm has a prominent role it's even better.

Great work! I think it's fair to say Samantha is in safe hands for the moment, as much as she may wish it were otherwise. ;)

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to write such an awesome character!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back