• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Commission: Dusty Bites it BIG Time (f/f)

CollaredKid05

2nd Level Red Feather
6B2E0F49-2B7F-4D5C-A707-8BA21F4EC556.jpeg

Ok, a lot to unpack here. Yes I know, “A /f illustration on CK’s gallary? Welp I’m unwatching.”
None of that please!
If you guys have been reading along the past few days, you’ve heard about me opening myself up to more /f work (spacificly f/f). Now with that there are some questions. Is /m work going the way of the Dinasaur on this blog? NO. Hell to the no. If anything it’s like my experimentation with m/m, just another category to keep things fresh while the f/m work keeps on coming.
You know you can expect f/m from me all the time, and as long as you guys keep commissioning me for it /m will always have astablished domanince here.
But with all that’s said, pretty proud of this. Who would have thought that my frist tribute to one of my icons bandito would be TIS. Not me.
Hope you guys like it and can accept this little change. And if you do, how about commissioning me??? Here’s all you need to know!
http://collaredkid05.tumblr.com/post/169276708494/notes-and-rules-note-me-if-you-want-one-just

You’re work is always appreciated! As is evident by this lustful piece :wub:

You always please, so matter what the situation! By the way, love the look on the tickler's face!

O.O!!!!!!!

Holy amazeballs!

Wow.

What an unexpected surprise! One of my favorite artists doing a TICKLING IN SPACE piece as one of his first F/F illos. I am flattered, humbled, and stupefied all at the same time. Flablefied??? Yes. That is me.

I love Dusty's pose...and the incredibly wicked erotic tickling. I love Blake's sinister expressions as was said above. I love the pure sensuality of the piece. I....just...well...yeah....love. That's what I am trying to say!

And you're an amazing artist who has contributed so much to this genre already. I am sure folks will trust you to deliver continuing wonderful content...be it F/F, M/M, or everything in between.

Delightful stuff.

Thanks tremendously,

B

O.O!!!!!!!

Holy amazeballs!

Wow.

What an unexpected surprise! One of my favorite artists doing a TICKLING IN SPACE piece as one of his first F/F illos. I am flattered, humbled, and stupefied all at the same time. Flablefied??? Yes. That is me.

I love Dusty's pose...and the incredibly wicked erotic tickling. I love Blake's sinister expressions as was said above. I love the pure sensuality of the piece. I....just...well...yeah....love. That's what I am trying to say!

And you're an amazing artist who has contributed so much to this genre already. I am sure folks will trust you to deliver continuing wonderful content...be it F/F, M/M, or everything in between.

Delightful stuff.

Thanks tremendously,

B

AAAAAAAH! Thank you! I’m glad you approve! Means a lot to hear all that, helps with the motivation.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back