• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Insanely Ticklish Jeanna!

joshthetickler

It started at my work. Our company goes through a temp service, so naturally we get guys and girls alike coming through here all the time. Most of the women are gorgeous, and it's utter torture to see them wearing shorts with their shaven legs showing, and their feet in work boots. I'm always biting my lip wondering what their feet look like, it drives me insane! But when jeanna came to work here, that answered my prayers!

Jeanna had just broke up with her boyfriend, and she had been put in my work area. One day we got to talking about "strange interests" and it just came out that I was into tickling feet. She told me that she understood having a fetish, because she had one of her own. She said that she needed some help with extra funds to pay for daycare, so she agreed to meet me at my place to have a paid session with me.

When the day came that she walked through my font door, and she sat on my couch, she slipped off her shoes and my jaw hit the floor! She had bright red toenail polish on, and super soft and smooth soles. She said "go easy on me at first.." and then put her feet on my lap. I ran my index finger the length of her arch from her toes to her heel on her left foot, and she curled her toes, bit her lip and turned her head slightly. That got my fire burning red hot! I quickly turned my hand over and ran my middle finger up in the opposite direction, and she jerked her foot back!

She put her foot back on my lap, and we continued nice and slow for the first half hour. I changed feet every few minutes to give the other a break, but the time had come where my thirst took over, and I couldn't take it anymore. I just had too dig my fingers in and test her ticklishness to the max!

I grit my teeth and asked her "you have a safe word right?" When having paid sessions, I won't tickle someone without them having a safe word because of how intense it can get, which she soon found out. As soon as she told me that her safe word was cracker (she said that because she saw a box of crackers on my coffee table) I wrapped my arms around her ankles, and started going to town with all five fingers! I don't think that my couch had ever been rocked that hard, because she was squirming and thrashing so much that it lifted the legs of my couch from the floor, over and over!

She was amazing to say the least, that's for sure. hopefully this won't be the last time I hear from her. If I ever hear from her again, so will you!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

It started at my work. Our company goes through a temp service, so naturally we get guys and girls alike coming through here all the time. Most of the women are gorgeous, and it's utter torture to see them wearing shorts with their shaven legs showing, and their feet in work boots. I'm always biting my lip wondering what their feet look like, it drives me insane! But when jeanna came to work here, that answered my prayers!

Jeanna had just broke up with her boyfriend, and she had been put in my work area. One day we got to talking about "strange interests" and it just came out that I was into tickling feet. She told me that she understood having a fetish, because she had one of her own. She said that she needed some help with extra funds to pay for daycare, so she agreed to meet me at my place to have a paid session with me.

When the day came that she walked through my font door, and she sat on my couch, she slipped off her shoes and my jaw hit the floor! She had bright red toenail polish on, and super soft and smooth soles. She said "go easy on me at first.." and then put her feet on my lap. I ran my index finger the length of her arch from her toes to her heel on her left foot, and she curled her toes, bit her lip and turned her head slightly. That got my fire burning red hot! I quickly turned my hand over and ran my middle finger up in the opposite direction, and she jerked her foot back!

She put her foot back on my lap, and we continued nice and slow for the first half hour. I changed feet every few minutes to give the other a break, but the time had come where my thirst took over, and I couldn't take it anymore. I just had too dig my fingers in and test her ticklishness to the max!

I grit my teeth and asked her "you have a safe word right?" When having paid sessions, I won't tickle someone without them having a safe word because of how intense it can get, which she soon found out. As soon as she told me that her safe word was cracker (she said that because she saw a box of crackers on my coffee table) I wrapped my arms around her ankles, and started going to town with all five fingers! I don't think that my couch had ever been rocked that hard, because she was squirming and thrashing so much that it lifted the legs of my couch from the floor, over and over!

She was amazing to say the least, that's for sure. hopefully this won't be the last time I hear from her. If I ever hear from her again, so will you!

Awesome story dude. What celebrity does she resemble? Is she black, white, hispanic, asian? Short, tall, blonde, brunette, redhead, petite, athletic, curvy? Details, please.
Also did she ever reveal her fetish?

Awesome story dude. What celebrity does she resemble? Is she black, white, hispanic, asian? Short, tall, blonde, brunette, redhead, petite, athletic, curvy? Details, please.
Also did she ever reveal her fetish?
She's white, short and brunette. Skinny and a lot of crazy! Lol

Jenna sounds fun. Would like to give her feet a long, soft tickle to she how she handles that...

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back