• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

“Parts” modeling job.

foot fun

The 08-market crash hit my husband Frank and I pretty bad. Up until then we shared a pretty charmed life. We had a beautiful Home, and two late model European cars. We vacationed at exotic locations. We both had designer wardrobes and boy did I have a shoe collection to die for. We were the American dream; we both enjoyed the fruits of our Ivy League education. Frank was a successful Wall Street guy and I was a talented real estate broker. Then, the bottom fell out.

There we were two months from Christmas and we were scrambling to make our mortgage payment let alone the car payments and credit cards. As you know the market changed for years to come and the real estate market collapsed. Frank still had his job but my job was non-existent.

I decided I would have to take a job outside on my field. During my job search I stumbled across a “Parts” modeling job. I thought I could do that. Even at near forty I am still “hot’

To give you an idea of my form, my breasts are large and pendulous, and one couldn't help but noticing them. I have full hips, and a relatively small waist...a real hourglass figure. I have been told on more than one occasion that I have a beautiful ass...two magnificent globes that kind of jiggled up and down when I walk. A friend once commented, "Like two baby pigs wresting under a blanket!" It really turned heads. Frank always told me that I just radiated pure sensuality.

I snuck out of the house and went to the interview wearing one of one of Frank’s favorite outfits a grey pencil skirt the beautiful white silky blouse… No bra Frank always told me that my breasts were far too perky for their size. I figured that I had to show them that I still had it. I also adorned my sexy legs in a pair of reinforced heal and toe stockings. I very much enjoyed showing off my shapely legs and pretty feet and decided to encase them in ultra sheer coffee colored stockings. To complete my ensemble I had a beautiful pair of red 5-inch pumps.

When I arrived at the agency I met with an older “Agent Type” Arnie, kind of sleazy but quite knowledgeable about the parts modeling industry. He told me he had a gig for me working at a very high-end lingerie boutique that was looking for a model with shapely legs and sexy feet to model stockings.

I exclaimed, “That is perfect, I have great legs!

Yes… Arnie said. His tone let me know that he would be the judge of that.

I never really knew about guys with foot fetishes until I met Frank, He has a major one and I realize that there are very many foot guys out there. Once Frank put me on to this secrete society foot lovers, I was constantly catching men trying to get a glimpse of my shapely legs and delicate feet. I was always quite happy with the attention. I have very small size 5.5 feet for my five foot six inch frame. Compared to my voluptuous my tiny feet look even smaller.

I could tell that Arnie was a leg and foot guy as he stared at my legs. He put his hands out and gestured for my to put my feet in his chubby hands, as he said he would have to take a closer look.

Arnie quickly removed my pump and “inspected” my soft wrinkled sole. He looked close at my foot very closely and seemed to be acting professionally at this point. His touch was firm but gentle as he ran a single finger along my silky sky-high arches. Which by the way felt quite nice in a tickly sort of way. My pretty lips curved in to a smile and a sweet giggle escaped from my mouth hee hhe Ohhhh my.

Continuing on with my inspection he asked knowingly, Ticklish?

Yes… hee hee slightly… I did my best to keep my composure.

Arnie commented yes your feet are quite lovely. Now lets see you pose your legs to make them look even sexier.

To his delight I quickly positioned my sexy legs in a pose that, (according to my Frank was a foot guy’s weakness) what he called the Mary Hart pose. While sitting a little angled to my right with my left foot on the floor and my right leg crossed over the left.

What made this pose even more irresistible while pressing my sexy toes to the ground I brought my heel up so it pops out of the shoe accentuating the curved high arch and adding fullness to my already shapely calve. With my other gorgeous leg perch on top of its mate I slipped that foot out of its heel so it dangled off the tips of my cute little toes.

I could easily see the older foot…… I mean agent was really taken aback with the alluring site.

With an ear to ear grin Arnie said, You my dear are perfect!

He handed me the gig’s information and told me to be at the Sheer Delight Boutique Friday 2pm sharp.

I arrived to find myself in a world of womanly sensuality. This place was full of all things sexy displayed in a tastefully artful way. Frilly slips, retro foundation wear, lingerie, silky shear stockings, body jewelry, and expensive perfumes. It was easy to see the goods in this store were hand picked pieces by someone with exquisite taste.

Madelyn the proud owner of this fine establishment greeted me with a beaming smile. She was a pretty older woman, I am sure a little curvier than in her younger years, but still pleasing to the eye and dressed to the nines. I could feel her warmth instantly.

Madelyn explained that my task was to be a “living mannequin” sales gimmick for her lingerie store’s hosiery department. I would be part of the launch of her signature like of super silky ultra shear retro stockings. I was to stick my stocking-covered leg through a hole in the hosiery counter.

My leg from about where my knee meat my calf to the tips of my darling little toes would stick straight up in the air beside two or three mannequin legs, all modeling various shades of the stockings. I was to wiggle my feet and toes to draw people over to the hosiery counter, so they would be able to sample the product.

At this time in walked two lovely young women. Madelyn introduced them to be GiGi and Lea. Gigi, was a dark buxom Spanish girl with long curly black hair; she wearing black gown with a slit going up to mid thigh. Lea was Asian, dressed in a deep blood red spaghetti strapped dress. Lea had shoulder length jet-black hair.
They were her full time sales girls. She also stated that they were returning 45 minutes late from their lunch hour.

The two beautiful girls rolled their eyes and walked into the stock room.

Madelyn was visibly upset but time prevented her from acting on the situation. She returned her focus to me and said sweetie you are going to be perfect! Arnie told me all about you and those gorgeous legs and sexy little feet. And boy does he know sexy feet. He has been trying to get into my shoes for years. He is a foot guy and in my day I was one of the top five foot models in the industry.

Anyway Madelyn handed me the stockings that I was to wear. You are a size 7 correct? Retro stocking were not only measured to your clothing size but also to the size of your foot.

No 5.5…

5.5 she said? But you’re so tall and voluptuous you can’t be…

I am… It seems like the only thing that didn’t fill out were my tiny little feet.

Madelyn fumbled through a bunch and finally found a size 6 and said theses will have to due. She also told me to put on any piece of lingerie that I desired. No one will see the rest of you but the sexier you feel the sexier you will be displaying the stockings. I choose a silky pair of turquoise pajamas. I figured I might as well be comfortable and the material felt so nice against my skin, actually teasing my full nipples. I was wearing dark-colored ultra sheer reinforced heel and toe stockings.

I crawled under the display to happily find a bunch of soft pillows to help make me comfortable. I lay flat on my back and stuck my shapely calf up through the hole. As I did this Madelyn slipped a padded ring over my foot sliding it down into the hole around my silky leg. As she pushed it down it became very snug around my leg. It kept my leg quite still; all I was able to do was to rotate my ankle.

She started arranging hosiery packages around my secured leg. I looked to my right and noticed the security system was under the display along with a monitor. It was so weird I could see the sole of my foot in the monitor and wiggled my toes instinctively. Still not completely believing that was my cute little foot on display disappearing into the whole.

Madelyn told me that my lovely little foot was a beautiful sight!
She then gently but firmly grabbed my foot by the ankle and I saw her hand approaching my silky sole. I nervously wiggled my toes. I am watching this scene unfold.

"Oh my goodness,.... what's happened? What are you doing?" I said nervously.

Madelyn informed me that my silky brown stockings and red-polished toes were dotted with clinging Styrofoam bits. And she was going to remove them.

It was an operation that screamed, "tickling." And there were dozens and dozens of the bits clinging to my dainty little foot.

Then it started.

With the first particle, I sat motionless,... the second, I stifled a giggle. With the third, fourth and fifth particles, my helpless laughter began.

“Oh sweetie your ticklish” Madelyn said with a playfulness to her voice.

I told her not to worry about my sensitivity and just go on with the process and that this might be more than I could endure but endure it I must. I tried to steady myself, and attempted to keep my composure. Sounds easy….right? The only problem Madelyn’s long red nails were poking and prodding my miserably ticklish foot “STOCKING” foot. And just in case you boys don’t know, silky stockings makes a girls foot sooooo much more desperately sensitive.

I blurt out a breathless giggles as Madelyn's fingers probed under the curl of my toes,... Care…ful is pleaded. Now the giggles welled out of me. I knew I had to be professional.

BUT it was hopeless

YouYou….. are tickling me hhee hee Hee hee but pleeeeaaase be Hehe careful. I, I, I-Hee he am soooo sensitive. Please beeeeee gentel, No ah ha not gentle please heehee just do it.

Giggling herself Madelyn told me that once during a shoot her feet had to be completely painted not just one color but a full artist rendering of a sea scene. Sweetie I giggled and laughed cried for over two hours. When they painted in-between my toes I thought I would die. If I could do that you could handle this.

I really wanted to be mad at her but I saw her delighted face exacting revenge for her ticklish adventure. She was just having good clean fun. (At least for her…)

I was completely overwhelmed with dizzy with ticklish sensations, My giggles were so bubbly and flowing so freely This woman’s hands were so cleverly pinching and poking my sensitive arch and toes which made her gentle touch so much more unbearable in a kind of a good way!?!

At one point she was just ever so gently pinching my soft arches pretending to pick the bits off! No Fair! I blurted yoooooou are cheating! Oh Thaaaaats so baaaaaad! I could not take it any further Pleeeeease Hee heee just finish! Please please!

By the time all the bits had been removed I was a giggling mess. I could have sworn that Madelyn wished there were more. She was quite enjoying her little "game,"

When she was done the display looked amazing, and my adorable little foot was the star of the event! I wiggled pointed and seductively posed my foot to showcase these ultra shear stockings.

During the event I could see Madelyn talking with customers, collectors and even the press. She was quite the promoter. As the event wound down I could see Madelyn talking to Gigi and Ling as she walked out the door.

I called out to the girls to se me free, but there was no answer. I knew they were jealous that I got the gig over them. They let me know early on that I was too old to be a model of any type and that either of them should have had the gig over me.

I noticed the lights went out and I hear the door slam and lock. I was a little nervous but more irritated. I had my phone but if I called Frank to come free me he would it would not go over well.

So I waited.

After about 20 minutes walked in the girls. What I did not know at the time was that the two girls we moonlighting as hired "role play" experts. They had a small audience of what looked like affluently dressed men with them.

I was startled. "Who’s that...what's going on?"

GiGi calmly patted my knee and said "Its alright darling, it's just some party guests."

"How good of you to come", Lea said as she led the men to just a few feet of me… me their now very nervous victim. I just knew I was going to be their victim.

The two women were at opposite sides of me, Gigi on right, Lea on my left. "Ohhhh, so this is the beautiful present," purred Gigi in a sexy Spanish accent. "Isn't she pretty?”

"Look at her gorgeous and helpless foot", cooed Lea, as immediately began to fondle my sensitive toes through the silky material making me let out an uncomfortable giggle.

"Wait a minute...who are you people...wait, what's going on?", I demanded in a breathless, nervous voice.

GiGi …. Lea ...what's hee hee hap-pen-ing?"

Neither of them said anything;

I was in a complete state of confusion. I was nervous and frightened from being at the mercy of complete strangers. But, In the back of my mind I knew I had my cell phone and could call my Frank.

The two women were having their way with my defenseless foot, and I could see them! This was the worst part I was watching this unfold in front of me on that dam monitor.

At the same time, I was starting to become excited...squirming, and slightly moaning. I was just so confused.

Gigi and Lea's hands were all over my helpless foot...caressing my toes and my silkened curvy calf . I was making breathless half-hearted pleas: "No, please...no, wait...not there....Ohhhhh!" At the same time, I could not help but let out soft, sensuous moans as my body began to enjoy in erotic delight. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh....ahhhhhhhhhhh!"

Gigi's hand left my toes traveled down to my shapely leg and began to stroke just below my nylon-covered knee. This action caused me to become noticeably agitated, and I let out a muffled giggle. Gigi and Lea both looked at each other and smiled. "Oh, are we ticklish?" asked Gigi in her soft sexy accent. "Well, hehehehehe, no, not really, hehehehaha," I replied as I tried to suppress my giggling. My leg was squirming in an obvious effort to avoid Gigi's tickling touches on my knee.

My next vision sent a frightened chill down my spine; directly in my view on the monitor was the bottom of my sole. They zoomed the camera in on my wrinkly sole.

This was my nightmare vision of that helpless foot above the counter! My Helpless foot!

Although I could not see them I heard the two women talking about how shapely my leg was and how much fun this would be. They were certainly putting on a show for their guests.

"What lovely a lovely foot she has," Gigi said. My toes were nervously wiggling, making them appear to be even more helpless.

"Please, ladies, not that I beg you PLEASE," I replied. Not even knowing if they heard me.

I really thought this might be the end of me. "NOOOOOOO!" I screamed, "Please not my helpless foot, not my foot..."

I felt what seemed like a dozen hands caressing my shapely leg now they were avoiding my delicate little helpless foot. These two women were not even trying to tickle me. They were just dragging their fingers gently all over my trapped stocking leg. It felt wonderfully tickly and amazingly arousing. I never played with a girl in my life, I never ever even though about it. But these two women knew how to push my buttons. I was helpless to their desires! The room’s desires!

I was beside myself! My breathless giggles were enveloping the room. GiGi-heee Pleeease what’s going on hee hee this is craz-zy. The zoomed in camera left them out of my view, but I knew they were close.

But before I could get another word out the monitor zoomed in even closer but now helpless little my toes filled the screen. I could feel the tip of my stocking pulled up allowing additional freedom to my wiggling toes.

Then a ticklish shudder went through me as I felt them grab my big and baby toes. Then I watched them push a large sowing needle through the material of my stockings threading a red piece of yarn though my stocking toes. This was maddening! Nooo ohhh ooooohaaa hee hhe whaaaat hhee hhe are you doooo hheee ing.

They brought the needle through once again thus looping the yarn around my toes. I yelp as the soft string grazed the delicate skin between my toes when they tighten the loops.

Then I felt the weirdest sensation as I saw my toes being pulled away from each other. My toes werenow splayed apart, and I had absolutely no wiggle room. My ooooh sooo sensitive foot was now as helpless and vulnerable as it ever was before.

GiGi, Lea??… My scared voice was searching for them.

Boys here comes the fun! GiGi said in her thick accent. She will not be able to handle what we have planned for her! Especially with her adorable little toes splayed so helplessly.

And at that point I think I really would have done anything to prevent my ticklish situation.

At this point I felt the long slow strokes of four manicured nails dragging down my miserably ticklish sole. I don’t know why but this drew my attention to the screen. I laughed from deep inside. As I watch each woman share the small space of my sexy little foot, each dragging a single nail from each of their hands ever so gently down the length of my taunt sole. By the time one hand reaches the bottom the other has already started its decent. So at any given moment there was four nails in completely different spots the surface of my silken sole.

This was maddening!

“It ticklesssssssssssss tooooohoohoohoo much ooooohohohohohohoho! EEEEheeheeheeheee!” Girls hee hee, PLEEEASEhee hheehe caaan’t take hee hee it.

The women were methodical! Then one continued worked my sole, but was now one drawing figure eights ever so gently on my slick silky foot. The other one was tracing the outside of where the sole meets the top of my sensitive sole.

Eeee Hee hee noohheeee hee noooo ahha moooooer! GeeeGeeee! Some haha haa SOME hee hee BODY stop them. This is mooore than I hiiii heee heee than can heehaaa haaa handle! Girls, staaaap please stop! Hee hee aaaaah haaa

They were tickling me with such precision like no one had ever done before or since. And those dam stockings! I was wearing those dam stockings! It was sooooo much worse because of those fucking stockings!

I was in complete hysterics as they danced those fucking nails along my trapped foot! One of them found an even more insanely ticklish area at the base of my toes! I did not realize it up until now; the two women did not touch that area. I felt nails delicately invading that sacred space, the space that no one ever touched, no one!

“Geeee HEE HEE Geee Haa Haa Leeeeea Heee Hee pleeeeeeeeeeeeeese not that! Not That Not my hee heee nooo not hheee he myyyyy hhee toessssssssheeheehee!

“No more tickling….Ahhaahaahaahaaa!” Hee heee I waaaan’t ahha haa them to Staaaap!

“That’s just not fair!” No moreeeeheehee!” “You’re driving meeeeeeeeheehee crazeeeeeeeeeeeeheeheeheeheehee!”

“It ticklesssssssssssss tooooohoohoohoo much ooooohohohohohohoho! EEEEheeheeheeheee!” Some one Pleeeeease stop them….ahhh haahee heee haaa haaa

And then all of the sudden the tickling stopped!

Every nerve in my body was trembling and breathless. Still giggling I tried to speak, clearly but I breathy and full of residual giggles, I said GeeGee hee hee did hee hi I do well? Did I? Was I.. I he heee hee I good ahhhh..as you wanted? I was trying desperately to end the action!

Gigi in that thick accent said lets play some games!

Lea happily cheered! I love games!!!! Oh I love games!!!! Tickle Tack Toe, The Bitsy Bitsy Spider and my favorite This Little Piggy! What about you gentlemen?

The men seemed eager to see our games!

“No gamessssssssssssssssshahahahahahaahaha!” No Games!!! Heeehee hah hah heee hee! Pleeeease hahah no hee heee games! I begged.

The women some how knew everything! EVERYTHING….my weaknesses, my most sensitive spots! They even were creating games that I knew would be…would be soooo torturous! Those Little Bitches!

Oh Sweetie, sighed Gigi, “deep down you want us to play, you need us to play.” Boys…….She is made for play! And we know she will love it…

“I have it.” said Lea, “maybe we should play How many licks?”

Ok, but who goes first? Said Gigi?

“You can first.,” said Lea, I know how much you love….

“What were they going to do to me?” I thought; my mind raced in a thousand directions!

Then my fear became my reality watched as my nylons were being cut away to reveal my creamy white flesh. All of the material was now gone with the exception of my big and little toes. That little bit of nylon was trapped beneath the yarn and was still trapping the toes and keeping my foot completely still. I couldn’t move it at all!

I felt the warmth, moisture and suction of full lips as they nestled down over my middle three toes. A thick mane of hair fully blocked the view of my ravaged foot.
I couldn’t tell who was doing it but who ever it was putting my in to a hysterical zone!

I was squirming wildly in my seat giggling, moaning and pleading with Frank to stop them! The sensations that this sexy woman created was literally driving me insane. I couldn’t move! I so desperately needed to remove my toes and their sensitive base from the overwhelming sensation!

Y-Y-Y-YOU'VE G-GOTTA MAKE THEM STO-HOP! I CAN'T STAND IT! LET ME GO NOW! LET ME GO (gasp)! YOU HAVE TO STOOOP! OKAY? OKAY? SOMEONE! HAHAH ANYONE HE HEE MAKE THEM STOOOOOP!! OK-A-AAAIIIIEEEEEE NOOOOOO! NOT THERE! AHA HAHA HA HA HA HAHAAAAIIIIIIEEEEE YYYYAAAHHH WWAH SHS HA HA HA HAH AH A HA HA HA HA HA HAH AH A HA HA HA HAAAA AAAAA! BAYBE PLEEEEZZZZEEEE!"

I could not believe the speed and agility of this woman’s tongue darting in and out of the sensitive flesh in between my helpless toes. Nor could I handle much more of this sensation that had me now trying to pull my ticklish little foot out of the counter, desperately… trying to break free.

All the while I was being tongue tickled beyond my limit. The sensation was growing more intense the longer she sucked on my toes! She was swirling her tongue around them, licking and gently nibbling and biting. “ Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeese no toes! No Not my toessssssssheeheehee! “No more tickling….Ahhaahaahaahaaa!” “No fair!” No moreeeeheehee!” “She is driving meeeeeeeeheehee crazeeeeeeeeeeeeheeheeheeheehee!”

My thoughts were flashes of incoherent snippets! The sensation growing ever so much more intense with every single lapping of that fucking tongue! Tooo much! Toooo much! Need to be free! Tickles so much! Please make it stop! I’m about to explode!

My little room was starting to spin! A myriad of thoughts ran through my head. “How did I ever get myself into this situation?” “How much more of this tickling can I take?” “Will these men ever stop these women from tickling me?”
Then everything went black…..

I awoke in the back room on a chase lounge, Gigi and Lea all stroking and caressing me. I was now dressed in a satin nightie and felt like I slept for days.

GiGi said in that wonderful thick accent. Baby sorry we were so hard on you but we knew you would be sensational.

What?... What?...What do you mean?

Lea said, “Madelyn doesn’t know it but we have a foot fetish party here every Friday after closing. And when we saw Madelyn playing with you foot we knew the boys would simply love you.

We would love to use you again. Here is your cut for tonight, $3000. Lea said

We split it evenly three ways darling GiGi said.

The boys were asking if we could do repeat of tonight’s performance. They specifically requested you again.

I….I don’t know…. I said still kind of confused.

Gigi interrupted, “Think about darling, $3000 and that’s before the video.
Video?….What video?

Lea said, You saw the security monitor, we will make a full length video and even sell clips on the internet.

GiGi chimed in, “Darling that good for at least another four or five thousand.

$8000 a week I thought…. $8000 a week…..

Great read, I thought I was reading “Sweet Torture” by Feathery when Gigi and Lea came into the picture but still a very fun, erotic read.

Really excellent. A follow up is definitely needed with both feet and perhaps the other 2 in the tickle table too...? Great work.

Guys please give me some suggestions where you would like the story to go and I will start. I have an Idea but your may be better. Also, I had an actress act this out. It is pretty amazing! I would like to share it but I just don't want to start an account somewhere to post it. If someone has an existing account open and I could just post it there I would. For me to do it they would have to be able to share it with everyone form me to do it.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back