• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Babysitter (Part 3) - A M/F tickling story

Texas_Tickle

4th Level Orange Feather
- The Next Morning -

The sun was already up and shining brightly when Shawn woke up. He was still naked from the night before, and Amanda was sleeping next to him, with her arms wrapped tightly around him, resting her head on his chest. Tiffany had already left sometime in the middle of the night.

‘Wow, I just had a three-some. The guys will never believe this’, Shawn thought to himself.

He gently removed her arm which was wrapped around his waist as she smiled and said ‘Going somewhere, stud?,’ as she tightened her grip around him

‘I gotta pee’, he replied rather matter-of-factly.

‘Well I guess I’ll let you do that’ she replied laughingly, as she released her grip and lay back down.

He quickly grabbed his boxer shorts on the floor, put them on and made his way to the bathroom.

‘I only got a few days, and I can’t let it go down like this’, he thought to himself as he tried to formulate a plot for revenge.

After he used the bathroom, he made his way to the kitchen and put some water in a kettle and set it on the stove to boil, while he ground up some coffee beans and got 2 mugs from the cupboard.

He also noticed one of his mother’s sleeping pills on the counter and a thought raced through his mind, as he quickly took the pill and crushed it into a powder and placed it inside one of the coffee mugs

The kettle started to whistle as steam was starting to escape, as Shawn quickly removed the kettle and turned the stove off and poured the coffee, paying special attention to the one that contained the pill.

He carefully climbed the stairs to his room, which was on the 2cd floor and handed the coffee mug to Amanda who accepted it with a smile.

The phone rang, as Shawn excused himself and went downstairs to the living room. ‘Hello’ he answered to hear his mother on the other end ‘Hey sweetie, how are things’.

‘Good. Great, actually. How about you guys’

‘I’m doing ok, but your dad really cleaned house on the craps table. By the way, we trust that you are behaving like a complete gentleman, right’?

Shawn rolled his eyes and replied ‘Yes, stop worrying’

They spoke for about 15 minutes before saying goodbye. Shawn walked back to his room and found Amanda already fast asleep. He quickly got dressed and raced downstairs and went to his father’s workshop in the garage and grabbed some rope as well as a metal bar.

He quickly ran back upstairs, making sure she was still fast asleep, and tied the metal bar to the foot of the bed. He took her arms and quickly stretched them behind her, tying her wrists to the bedposts, exposing her smooth and delicate armpits.

He took the metal bar, tied that down to the foot of the bed, and stretched her legs as far as he could, before tying each foot to the metal bar, and then tied her toes to the bar as well, making her feet defenseless.
He paused to look at her naked body, with pert tits, and smooth legs and snatch, all for him to tickle relentlessly. ‘Finally I get my revenge’ he thought to himself.

Revenge for last night. Revenge for the week before. Revenge for all the times she ruthlessly tickled him when she babysat for him years ago. He was not going to waste this opportunity and was not going to waste one single second. He was almost giddy with excitement.

He gently nudged her until she woke up, and saw the predicament she was in. ‘Oh fuck’, she moaned as she struggled to break free. ‘I’m gonna kick your little ass’, she snapped, still struggling against the rope and cold steel bar.

‘I don’t think you’re in any position to make idle threats. Sound familiar’, he taunted as he gleamed over her writhing and struggling body.

He looked at her soft and exposed underarms, as she saw the look in his eye. ‘I’m sorry OK? It won’t happen again’ she pleaded with him.

‘Oh I know your sorry, but not as sorry as you’re about to be’ Shawn taunted as he leaned in

Amanda closed her eyes tight as Shawn’s fingers raked up and down her armpits, as she was bucking against the restraints and howling loudly with laughter.

Her reaction only spurred Shawn on, with a gleam in his eyes, continued to mercilessly tickle her sensitive underarms.

‘I finally beat you at your own game’, Shawn teased as he started to tickle her erect, stiff nipples. Amanda was gasping for air, in between shrieks of laughter.

In between fits of laughter, she begged Shawn to stop, but her whines and pleas of mercy fell upon deaf ears. As Shawn had a look of evil intentions in his eyes, as he raked his fingers up and down her sensitive ribs, as her wails of tormented laughter filled the room

He leaned in and used his tongue to brush up and down her belly button and that sent her into a new wave of panicked hysterics as she was laughing so hard, tears were starting to form in her eyes.

While containing to lick her navel, Shawn reaches down and squeezes her hips, as Amanda just about loses her mind. ‘Ok OOOOOOOO…. OOOO-Kay. OK OK. You made your point’ she begged in between frenzied fits of laughter.

‘I can see why you did this to me all these years. It’s fun’, Shawn said, tickling her hips and sides.

‘No no no. It’s not fun. Please, you can stop now’, she begged, nearly breathless.

‘Why would I want to do that’, he taunted as he started to stroke her tender thighs, teasing her pussy lips with his fingers as her flesh quivered and twitched.

He moved down and tickled her legs and calf area, taking special attention to the soft flesh behind her knees, as she was nearly crying and laughing all at the same time.

With a smile, he moved down to her feet as and looked them over as Amanda frantically shook her head. ‘No. No no no no. Please not there’

‘NOOOOOOOO’ she screeched in laughter as he ran his finger, very slowly and methodically from the tip of her toe, down to her heel and she was trying to kick free the entire time, but the ropes and metal bar held her feet firmly in place.

He ignores her desperate pleas for mercy and continues to rake his fingers up and down her sensitive feet, taking special care to work between her toes, which sent her into a new round of frenzied hysterics.

He stopped long enough for her to catch her breath and was about to start again on her feet, when Amanda smiled and said ‘Oh thank you’

‘You’re welcome’, Shawn replied somewhat confused

‘Not you’, Amanda replied with a smirk

Before Shawn could react, he felt someone from behind grab him, quickly put a pillow blanket over his head and quickly tie up his feet and hands

‘Oh boy, are you gonna get it now’, Tiffany laughed

- To Be Continued-

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back