• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LAUGHS FOR LIFE - UPDATE - The extreme ticklee returns - STAR

heroes4

1st Level Red Feather
Hey folks, hope everyone had a good week. I have a SPECIAL TREAT for you guys this week. It's the return of one of my first models here at LAUGHS FOR LIFE.

Special for 3 days...Week end special...until SUNDAY. If you purchase this clip, email me for a free clip of your choosing. I am working all weekend at my regular job, but within 12 hours I will send you the clip you wish for.

https://clips4sale.com/115964/laughs-for-life/cid45d3b386176902c5293b89a186

Special tickle victim alert!!!

Let's welcome back the ultra ticklish STAR to Laughs for life. If you guys remember STAR she was one of my very first clips here and since then I was only able to shoot a custom with her, which was not a full body tickle session, so quite different.

So here we go, STAR is one of those people who just can't stand being tickled, that's why it took me 5 YEARS to convince her the very first time and it took me about another year lately, but here she is, again, giving it her best shot haha!!!

As usual she hides as much has possible, because not only is she embarrass about being this ticklish it also pisses her off big time and she thinks someone might recognize her being this ticklish. I think it's funny, the way she thinks, but it's also super HOT to tickle the out of her.

First part is UPPER BODY of course and this is STAR'S weakness and I just rip into her. She keeps yelling for it to stop as she complains, yells and laughs away like she did the very first time. She tries to get out of the restrains by rising up but of course this leads to no where. The more I tickle her, the more she can't take it and it's really getting to her. I then tease her a little about going to tickle her feet next and just lays there and keeps laughing it up.

To the feet we go, time for STAR in the stocks and her beautiful size 9 slender feet are about to go for the ride of there life. I start slow but I quickly increase and STAR is loosing it again, the top part of her feet, right under her toes is her weakness and she can't handle toe tickling either. Once again STAR burst out in laughter or pleads her case during this feet segment. The brush is absolute torture for her which is awesome for us.

If you like a ticklee with STRONG BURSTS OF LAUGHTER mixed with all swords of noise and reactions, STAR is for you. She's a fighter all the way...but looses most of the time. JUST PERFECT!!!

Check out the cool preview this link:

https://clips4sale.com/115964/laughs-for-life/cid45d3b386176902c5293b89a186

Preview should be ready before 4 pm Friday...till then here's a few pics of this new clip.

Thanks for the supper guys and contact me at any time for any request. I do have a list of regular customers and I'm very open minded to bulk sales on my product. Have a good one guys and enjoy this new clip. Its a keeper ;-)

Attachments

• DSC02224.JPG
    DSC02224.JPG
    209.5 KB · Views: 136
  • DSC02225.JPG
    DSC02225.JPG
    212.8 KB · Views: 148
  • DSC02228.JPG
    DSC02228.JPG
    205 KB · Views: 359
  • DSC02229.JPG
    DSC02229.JPG
    221.7 KB · Views: 265
  • DSC02232.JPG
    DSC02232.JPG
    224.3 KB · Views: 262
welcome back star is nice to see your ticklishness has not gone away 5 years is enough for long tickling great job keep up the good work.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back