• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Coming soon ... FROM RUSSIA WITH LAUGHS! (F/F M/F Barefoot and Nylons)

ftkl_haha

2nd Level Yellow Feather
Back when I first started, I did a video called "From Russia With Laughs". It was OK, but I personally didn't like what I did with it. So, years later, I'm re-doing it as a 007-iinspired miniseries, starring Tiffany Brookes, Vika, Karma, Mistress Tempted, Katana Kombat, Alexa J. (two of whom are actually Russian, and served as language consultants), and others. It's more a creative project for my own kicks, but sometimes ya just have to flex some creative muscle to keep yourself motivated. Both this teaser and the opening sequence (which is nearly completed) have more of a mainstream edge to them, but there's tickling and foot fun aplenty in every video. Major kudos to the cast, on this one, especially Tiffany Brookes as Molotov's chief leg-breaker, Rasputina! Enjoy!

Synopsis: Ian Fixx, aka - Agent F. has been contacted by a disavowed Russian agent, named Tatiana Molotov. She wants him to get her out of Russia. Fixx suspects it's a trap, but goes anyway. Once there, he and his partner, Agent Silvers (Mistress Tempted), of The Order of Light, find themselves facing Molotov's enforcers, who are all part of a secret, neo-Soviet star chamber, called the New Order of Nevsky! Lots of action, intrigue and tickle torture follows as Fixx and Silvers try to find out what Molotov is really up to as she hatches a plot to destroy the world (insert dramatic score, here)!

<embed src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/265840410" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></embed>

Attachments

• AlexasleepTK2.jpg
    AlexasleepTK2.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 275
  • Rasputina vs Silvers5.jpg
    Rasputina vs Silvers5.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 391
  • FRWL Alexa data.jpg
    FRWL Alexa data.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 329
  • FRWL Molotov data.jpg
    FRWL Molotov data.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 151
  • FRWL Rasputina data.jpg
    FRWL Rasputina data.jpg
    826.8 KB · Views: 116
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back