• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[4/21/18]* Tiffany Can't Handle It *[M/F,F/F,MF/F]*

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
Latina Tiffany is in her late 20s, stands 5’5 and has a size 7 shoe. Tiffany is very nervous about the prospect of being tickled. After her pre-interview, we discover exactly why! As the feather grazes Tiffany’s soles, she hides her face. Too embarrassed at how ticklish she is. However, she can’t hide it for long as her laughs come out. This is absolute torture for poor Tiffany and she can’t hide it. We employ several tools to intensify things for Tiffany – including the feather tip, bear claw, flosser, and the brush. Tiffany’s laughs and pleas to stop get louder and more desperate as it continues. Halfway through, Hannah joins us to assist. Now poor Tiffany is tickled by not one, but two experienced ticklers! Tiffany absolutely loses it now – laughing very loudly, screaming at times, begging for us to stop – only we don’t. Tiffany clearly cannot handle it and thus is how the title was born. The clip features barefoot only tickling and comes complete with an exit interview about her experience.

Every once in a while I encounter a young lady who trully cannot handle tickle torture and breaks completely. This was certainly the case with Tiffany. It was so agonizing that I highly doubt she will ever do one again. There was no upper body tickling in this video because she was not comfortable with that. When Hannah joined in, the dual tickling really got to Tiffany even worse! Her screams grew more desperate...and when she pleaded for us to stop, she had enough...we truly did. The thing is, we DIDN'T stop. It was so unbearable for Tiffany. This video takes a progressive pace to tickling. Looking forward to the community feedback.

STATS
Length: 27 Minutes
Starring: Tiffany Ramirez, Hannah Levesque
Tiffany's Other Appearances: None
Hannah's Other Appearances: Let's Break Hannah

Attached are five hi-res photos. The low-res/phone/tablet friendly preview is available on our official website at http://www.************************. The HD Preview is available here:

Tiffany Can't Handle It - HD Preview

PURCHASING

This clip is available for purchase exclusively from our website at http://www.************************

Attachments

• tchi-hrs27-1.jpg
    tchi-hrs27-1.jpg
    467.8 KB · Views: 1,172
  • tchi-hrs12-1.jpg
    tchi-hrs12-1.jpg
    490.6 KB · Views: 1,285
  • tchi-hrs8-1.jpg
    tchi-hrs8-1.jpg
    476.7 KB · Views: 1,364
  • tchi-hires2.jpg
    tchi-hires2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 847
  • tchi-hires1.jpg
    tchi-hires1.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 789
Amazing Darth! Will definitely be picking this clip up shortly. Exceptional work as always =)

Great job as always :)

Just curious, did she not let you tie her hands?

Is there a shoe removal scene in the clip too?Could you send a picture what kind of shoes did she wear?

This looks sweet!! Love that its a pure foot tickling vid. Hope to see more like this

I am dissapointed that there is no upperbody portion to this clip. I understand the reasoning though. I will be waiting for the next release which I hope will be back to your normal mixed model (upperbody and feet).

I am dissapointed that there is no upperbody portion to this clip. I understand the reasoning though. I will be waiting for the next release which I hope will be back to your normal mixed model (upperbody and feet).

It wasn't due to no desire to capture it. She refused to follow through. We actually had to cut this production short, which was disappointing.

A uniquely beautiful Latina woman with ticklish feet. No complaints from here whatsoever!

This looks sweet!! Love that its a pure foot tickling vid. Hope to see more like this

I make it my goal to keep them all pure. If someone isn't genuinely ticklish, I don't finish the production and cut it. It's all about quality.

Preview not downloadable for free. I should register somewhere, but don't like it!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back