• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your favourite pinning down position?

Hutlys94

TMF Novice
So there's a lot of talk about people's favourite position to tie up, or be tied for tickling. But what about without bondage? What is your favourite way to pin somebody down and tickle them senseless?

Put your favourite below I'd love to hear them!

I've always liked to have my Lee face down, soles up, me sitting on their ankles and just having my way with a pair of helpless feet!!

Lie down beside them with your legs around theirs and your ankles crossed to hold them, one of their arms under your neck and you holding their other arm up over their head. Pretty much renders them helpless and you can tickle their entire upper body. Feet are a little more difficult to control to that extent, but if they're face down, you can sit on their thighs and bend their legs towards you and then tickle their feet.

I like when someone kneels or sits on my arms, pinning them over my head. That's a fun one.

A vote for face down also; renders the 'lee much more defenseless IMO, though creating a something of a challenge to get my fingers on her belly and lower abdomen, unless I can seize the opportunity of her struggles and laughing heaves to get my hands under her lightning quick.

I'm fortunate to be over 6 feet tall and "well constructed" of upper body (probably more fatty tissue than muscle that I'd care to acknowledge) and my late wife was considerably shorter than me, so I was often able to pin her down with my fulcrum near her lower back, from which position I could easily pivot back and forth from attacking her sides and pits down to her feet, and along the way having a go at her exposed super-ticklish underlegs and butt. My jungle-grade long arms aided my versatile reach too.

Have been tickled soooo bad simply with someone sitting on my arms while I'm prone on my front.

The other one is when I'm pinned on my back and they're sitting on my hips, and they get both my wrists in one hand and tickle me with the other.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back