• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A footnight experience: noelle

joshthetickler

This was my first time attending this event, so when I walked in the door, naturally I was nervous, because I didn't know what to expect. The host warren was really nice and welcoming! And with that I loosened up and walked in.

I went in and sat down at the bar, back then I was still drinking so I got me a Heineken, and looked around. There were quite a few girls walking around in their flip-flops, but the downside was most of these girls weren't ticklish because this place was more meant for foot worshippers.

I had a couple sessions with the general models that were there, but nothing was seeming to satisfy, so I went up and talked to one of the regular attenders upstairs, and he told me about this new girl that comes that is extremely ticklish. He said that she hasn't been there in a few months, and right as he said that she walked up right beside him. Crazy right? Speak of the devil and sure as shit they shall appear.

Needless to say we got introduced to each other and I asked her if she wanted to do a session, she looked kind of like a goth girl and she was really cute. She must have been about 5 ft 4 in tall, she had long hair but it was in the style of a mohawk, she had tattoos up and down her feet and legs, and her feet were about a size 6 and nicely shaped with red toe nails. Her arches weren't that high but they weren't flat either, and they were extremely soft, and when she curled her toes her soles wrinkled!

We went into a room, and close the door behind us. When you attend footnight with each model the rate is $20 per 10 minutes, and when the session starts they start their stopwatch on the phone. So she sat on the couch, slipped off her sandals, placed her feet in my lap, and started her timer. So because I didn't have any time to waste I dug my fingers right in!

When I attacked those soles of hers she went ballistic! She bent her knees trying to pull her feet away, and actually ended up pulling her body closer to me! I had a hold of her ankles like a vice! There's no way she was getting Away! She turned and turned her body to try and wiggle them lose, and she almost succeeded! But then I swiftly brought my legs around as she turned and wound up sitting on both of her ankles with her on her stomach, she regretted that!

With her legs and ankles pinned and her soft soles wide open I now had both hands free! This is by far my favorite spot to be in, because now she's helpless! I began to rake my fingers into both of her soles and she went nuts!

Because she was pinned and couldn't pull away, all she could do was roll and laugh! (Which she did quite extensively) I dug and raked my fingers into those soft wrinkly soles until they were beat red, and she was thoroughly exhausted and gasping for air! Needless to say I gave her a workout!

The time I got to tickle her was about 30 minutes, I got kind of carried away with her, so I'm not sure if I'll ever see her again, I think I scared her away, but I still do have more experiences to share! Stay tuned!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Sounds like you had a great time. :feets:Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Don't scare them all away, I am looking to attend one of these and if there are no ticklish feet, then what's the point LOL?

Don't scare them all away, I am looking to attend one of these and if there are no ticklish feet, then what's the point LOL?
Yeah, I learned after that and took it easy on the next person I tickled. If you ever do go, your best bet is to look for the new people coming in.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back