• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Are redheads usually extra ticklish?

megaticklish

It is well known that redheads often are more sensitive to pain and often require more anesthesia. I have heard here and there people reference in passing that redheads are more ticklish than other people.

I have often noticed that a lot of the tickle clips I've seen that involve redheads are pretty enjoyable with hysterical reactions.

Also, I'm a redhead and I have always been exceptionally ticklish everywhere.

How well known is this and do you think it's true? Do you think people see redheads like me and know my "secret?"

While I would probably fall into the ticklish redhead stereotype, I doubt that there would be empirical evidence of across the board more ticklish redheads. But, we are awesome, so there's that.

While I would probably fall into the ticklish redhead stereotype, I doubt that there would be empirical evidence of across the board more ticklish redheads. But, we are awesome, so there's that.

Yeah, I’d second that red-heads are awesome &#55357;&#56846;

As a red head who Is NOT ticklish, I can confirm that the whole "red heads are more ticklish" is nothing more then pseudoscience that people keep believing. Are red heads more sensitive? Maybe. But there is a line between pain/sensitivity and ticklish and its a real annoying thing to always hear it

As a red head who Is NOT ticklish, I can confirm that the whole "red heads are more ticklish" is nothing more then pseudoscience that people keep believing. Are red heads more sensitive? Maybe. But there is a line between pain/sensitivity and ticklish and its a real annoying thing to always hear it

Yeah, but I bet a brunette who isn't ticklish at all is even more not ticklish than you! :laughhard:

I don't know if there's any truth to it, but it's definitely a myth I'll subscribe to.

I've always wanted to find out, meself......

Well frankly, none of us will have interested with a statistically significant population of redheads to either confirm or debunk this claim. There would need to be an actual study done.

That said, I have super red hair in my sideburns but not my hair, and I'm more ticklish on my feet and legs than my upper body... Perhaps the redness is an actual indicator of where and how ticklish we are?! Just teasing ;p

Redheads are awesome!

Total fact.

Just like the other hair color related facts like blondes have more fun

Well frankly, none of us will have interested with a statistically significant population of redheads to either confirm or debunk this claim. There would need to be an actual study done.

I think every redhead with whom I 'interacted' in my wilder days (some of those interactions occurring so many aeons ago that 'drapes matching carpet' could be easily checked because there actually WAS a carpet in that long-vanish'd pre 'shaven haven' era) owed her hair colour to a self-administered session with a bottle.

This judge must recuse!

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back