• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Topless Mature Ms. Lunas Ankles Crossed Tickle! M/F

BostonTickling

Verified
The last time we saw 40 year old Ms. Luna was 5 years ago when she answered an ad I posted looking for ticklish ladies willing to be bound and tickled. Luna was curious what it would be like because she is SO ticklish. In her first video she was blown away by how sensitive she was, and the session was very intense for her. 5 years later, this former professor turned strict domme is back for more, and she is more ticklish now than I could have ever hoped for! In this first clip, Luna is topless, her ankles are crossed and her GORGEOUS size 8 feet are on display and before i even touch them, a look of panic crosses this hot dommes face, and the panicked look slowwwllllly stretches into a smile, and once she she starts to squeal, there is no turning back and her and her amazing feet are in my tickle clutches! Seeing Ms. Luna struggle to maintain composure while alternately lapsing into helpless squealing is a sight to behold, and incredible hot! I use the electric trimmer to buzz each of her toes, and the more I focus on her long sensitive toes, the more she rapidly loses composure. In addition to Ms. Luna trying to keep her ankles crossed, there is also a scene where she must try to keep her feet together, and the tickling up and down her exposed arches makes her squeal! This is a woman clearly used to being in charge, and seeing her slowly submit to the squealing and fighting off the giggle only to lose is a must see for any tickle purist! Enjoy!

Here is the link to Ms. Lunas sample clip from 5 years ago http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?213152-*2-7-12*-Lunas-Ticklish-Audition!-M-F

Attachments

• LunaAnklesCrossedTMF1.mp4
    4.2 MB
  • DSCN3103.JPG
    DSCN3103.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 267
  • DSCN3132.JPG
    DSCN3132.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 238
Last edited:
nice nibble ticklish soles and rocking body sweet.

Very nice preview, maybe its just me but she seems more ticklish here than in the older video ;-)

I hope you get her back sooner than another 5 years! Do you have any more shoots planned with her at all?

I love her laugh. Gorgeous breasts too! Did you do a table clip with her? Those pits look good ;)

I love her laugh. Gorgeous breasts too! Did you do a table clip with her? Those pits look good ;)

xehe1y.jpg

YES, coming later today!

Oh Man!!! Looks better than I hoped!! Her nipples are just perfect. How sexy are those pubes too??? Awesome :D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back