• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Plot Against Jessica - Part Five: "The Gang's All Here" (MMMFF/F)

Cherono

Hello all...Jessica's ordeal continues! :) Read part four here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...-Part-Four-quot-Woman-of-the-House-quot-(F-F)

"OK, we're ready for phase two, good people!" Daniel Boston said cheerfully and more than a little drunk. As he spoke he stared at the sight of his wife Jessica - limp, naked, unconscious and still strapped to the bondage chair.

It was just past midnight, and only minutes before, Daniel's mistress Jennifer Bevil had made Jessica pass out courtesy of a marathon foot tickling that had all but destroyed the 44-year-old attorney. Jennifer was, in fact, the very reason Daniel and Jessica were headed toward divorce. The 27-year-old exotic beauty had been hired by Daniel as a secretary in his accounting practice last year, but soon after the two of them had been caught by Jessica in a hotel room having a sex-and-tickle fest. That was nine months ago, and since then the Boston household had been turned upside down. Jessica moved out of the house and prepared to take Daniel to the cleaners in court. Daniel had eventually agreed to settle the divorce without going thru an arduous court proceeding, which is why Jessica found herself back at the house on this evening.

Daniel's other co-conspirators, Garrett and Shane, had come down to the opulent finished basement of the Boston family home to join him and Jennifer.

Shane Arnold, 22, was the boyfriend of Daniel and Jessica's only daughter Amber. Last year, Shane had mercilessly tickle-tortured Jessica at the sex shop where he used to work. That event led Jessica to not only have Shane fired, but to then blackball the young man all over town. Shane had struggled to find work since then and as a result hated Jessica for what she had done to his reputation. Shane had gotten some small measure of revenge on Jessica when he started dating her 19-year-old Amber. Amber and her mom were on the outs these days thanks to the impending divorce; and the younger Ms. Boston had been living with her father since the breakup. Despite their differences, it pissed Jessica off to no end that her daughter had chosen to date Shane considering what the prick had done that night at the sex shop. As a result of the falling out with her mother, Amber was on-board with her father's plot but for the moment she was asleep upstairs.

Garrett Thomas was Jessica's boyfriend of seven months. Despite this fact, Garrett had helped get Jessica to the house under the pretense of supporting her in getting the divorce papers signed. The 48-year-old ex-college football star was an integral part of Daniel's plot from the very start...unbeknownst to Jessica, of course. Garrett had contributed a great deal to the planning over the last few months...among other things he had secretly gathered the balances on Jessica's many bank accounts and investment vehicles. Also, with Shane's help Garrett had hacked into Jessica's personal and work e-mails. Now, thanks to Garrett's handiwork, Daniel and the group had a precise accounting on what Jessica's personal finances looked like; and also the contact information for all of Jessica's fellow lawyers at her firm. With a few keystrokes, they could now rob her blind and destroy her reputation in minutes.

"Let's get her out of that thing, Garrett." Daniel said gesturing toward the bondage chair. "Shane, fetch Jessie Lynn's luggage from Garrett's SUV. She should have a couple of bags in there that she was taking up to the mountains. Bring them down and put them in the guest bedroom in the back of the basement."

"As for you, Jen..." Daniel continued, glancing at his girlfriend. who was still walking around nude from her tickle session with Jessica. Shane and Garrett had been stealing glances at her every since they came downstairs. "Ummm...go put some clothes on, darling..."

"OK, baby!" Jennifer said to Daniel, smiling coyly and winking at him. "But can I grab something from Jessica's bag when Shane brings it down? Pretty sure she has some good shit in there."

"Sure thing, darling!" Daniel said as if he saw a light bulb go on over his girlfriend's pretty little head. Jen understood Daniel and his game well. In addition to robbing Jessica of everything she had, Daniel was out to humiliate his estranged wife as much as humanly possible. To that end every little bit of denigration, like Jen wearing Jessica's expensive clothes, contributed.

Garrett chimed in as he and Daniel began unbuckling Jessica from the chair. "She has a flowered sundress in her luggage...expensive mother fucker! Jess bought it especially for our trip to the mountains to wear by the lake. Seeing Jen in that thing will make her go ape-shit!"

"Great...so Garrett, you know your play, correct?" Daniel said. Garrett nodded.

"Shane...you good?"

Shane nodded as he headed up the stairs to get the luggage.

Daniel smiled broadly as he and Garrett finished taking Jessica out of the bondage chair. Still out cold, the lovely brunette tumbled forward onto the carpeted basement floor in a heap.

"Excellent!" Let's leave little Jessie Lynn to come around on her own. That's when the real fun begins!"

++++++

It was about 9am the next morning when Jessica finally began to stir on the floor in front of the bondage chair. Still nude, she groggily lifted her head from the floor, her hair obscuring her vision as she sat up. She could make out a group of people in front of her...but couldn't see who they were, as her head was still clearing. After several painfully long seconds, Jessica's vision came into focus. A few feet away she could see Shane sitting on the couch wearing his standard Goth-gear...black jeans and black t-shirt. Jennifer was sitting beside him but she was another story altogether. Incredibly, Jessica had only seen Jen in the nude before this morning, but now the homewrecker was sporting Jessica's new Dolce & Gabanna pleated floral-print silk sun dress, the one she had brought especially for Garrett. The price tag was a cool $3,495, and Jessica fumed at seeing Jen wearing it...especially seeing how fucking great it looked on the younger woman. Before Jessica could say anything however, Amber walked into the room wearing her swim team warm-ups and cross trainers. The young woman, fresh from swim practice, plopped down on Shane's lap, kissing him on the mouth as she did so. Jessica also noticed the mostly empty plates sitting on the coffee table in front of the group. Breakfast that they had all reduced to scraps before she woke up. Jessica was starving, alert and now sufficiently livid.

"Get me some clothes and something to eat! NOW!!" Jessica ordered, still kneeling on the floor and attempting to cover her lovely 34b breasts with her arms.

Suddenly, Jessica sensed someone behind her. Before she could turn to see who it was she felt two firm, strong hands clutch her by her underarms from behind. The surprised woman instinctively dropped her toned arms down to her sides, inadvertently revealing her tits to the room and trapping the hands in place. The mystery hands swiftly hauled Jessica to her feet. As this occurred, Jessica felt a tell-tale sensation as the fingers gripping her began to move back and forth in her armpits.

"EEEEEEEEE!!! What the fuck!!!" Jessica screamed as a stream of giggles began to roll out of her mouth.

"Morning Jessie Lynn, nice of you to join us again!" Daniel said from behind Jessica, his strong fingers tickling hard into her underarms. Daniel had freshened up, as had everyone but Jessica...he now wore a pair of jeans and a grey t-shirt. Jessica squirmed and danced around as Daniel took ticklish liberties with her armpits. As she did this, Jessica's eyes were slammed shut, but she could hear laughter from the group sitting in front of her...

"Ha! Ticklish Bitch!" Jessica heard Jennifer say.

"Tickle'er good, Mr. Boston!" Shane chimed in.

"Yeah, go get 'er daddy!" Amber added.

"EEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHHEHEHEHEEEEE!!" Jessica laughed, her voluptuous nude body shimmying under Daniel's control for all to see. Jessica was still physically taxed from the night before with all that Garrett, Amber and then Jennifer had put her thru. To make matters worse, she was a physical mess. Her lovely brown locks were flung all over the place, she needed a shower, and her morning breath hung in the air as she laughed. Still, as her maniacal husband tortured her armpits, Jessica had enough energy in her body to bounce around like a jumping bean. Finally, Jessica was able to lift her left foot and push it back into Daniel's leg, causing him to move back slightly. This gave Jessica enough space to push off and propel herself away from her husband and his tickling grip. As she did so she stumbled forward toward the others sitting on the couch.

"Nice move, Mom! Didn't think you had it in ya' to break free of daddy like that..." Amber said as she bolted at her mom from Shane's lap. A couple of seconds later, Jessica felt the all-too-familiar impact of Amber's shoulder planting itself in the left side of her ribcage.

"AARRRGGGHHH!!!" Jessica screamed. She'd felt Amber's spear move several times during their tickle fight the night before, and she still had the sore ribs to attest to how effective it was. Jessica doubled over and fell backwards from the force of the blow. The pained woman instantly curled up in a ball, pulling her knees up the her breasts and wrapping her arms around them. This was due partly to the pain and partly to fact that she now felt even more vulnerable after being knocked to the floor. In an instant, Amber and Jennifer pounced on the poor woman and began tickling her like crazy.

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA....GGETTTTT OFFFFFFFF MMEEEEEEEEEEE....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!

Amber and Jennifer fought off Jessica's attempts to escape for the next several minutes as they randomly attacked every inch of the older woman's ticklish flesh. Amber groped at her mom's sides and Jennifer ran her sharp nails over Jessica's tits and upper body, causing huge goosebumps to form on her victim. Jennifer was careful not to rip her new dress in the process.

"Can I make her quit again, Daddy?" Amber asked after roughly ten minutes of non-stop tickle-torture on her mom. "Then Jen can make her pass out again, just like last night!"

Daniel walked over to the trio of ladies and looked down at Jessica, barely holding onto her sanity as she howled in laughter. She was all sweaty and teary-eyed again, a state that she seems to have existed in for the last half day.

"No, none of that today, Amber dear." Daniel said as he called the women off Jessica. "Your mom and I have some grow-up stuff to attend to. After all, isn't that why you and Garrett came here, Jessie Lynn?"

"F-Fuck you, asshole...if...you've hurt Garrett, I'll fucking kill you..." Jessica said thru her labored breaths as she lay sprawled on the carpet. Daniel smiled and smacked Jessica hard on her butt, causing her to yelp loudly.

“Now let’s get down to business, shall we?" Daniel said, crouching down to where Jessica lay. "Last night I tossed your copy of the divorce papers into the fireplace."

Jessica's faced turned red with fury but she said nothing as she glared up at Daniel.

He continued. "I had my own lawyer draw up another version of the divorce papers, Jessie Lynn. They state that you will sign all our joint marital assets over to me and Jennifer. This house and all its contents, the cabin, the rental properties, the cars, our joint accounts and investments…EVERYTHING!!!”

“WHAT???” the startled Jessica blurted out.

“In addition, you will sign the needed paperwork for Amber to access her trust fund now, not at 25-years-old as you had insisted when we set it up.” Daniel said. Amber, now back on Shane's lap, gave her boyfriend a high-five in approval at her dad's statement.

“NO FUCKING WAY!!!” Jessica yelled.

The haggard woman's beleaguered posture was now replaced by an angry one. She somehow pulled herself up to her feet and got in Daniel's face. The collective group was taken aback by how quickly their captive took on an enraged and defiant tone, even in her current predicament. The scene instantly reminded them of the fiery Jessica they all knew, not the defeated woman of the last twelve hours. Daniel cleared his throat and continued.

“Plus, you will transfer all of your personal funds to bank accounts specified by Me, Shane and Garrett, and..."

Jessica stopped Daniel cold mid-sentence.

"You and Garrett...YOU AND GARRETT!?!?! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU AND GARRETT???"

Just then Jessica heard a familiar voice behind her speak words that made her insides churn like a hurricane...

++++

"Hi Jessica...heard you were worried about me. Look - I'm fine!"

Garrett strolled casually down the basement stairs and into the sitting area. He was indeed OK. He had changed into a new polo shirt and khaki shorts. He had also shaved and overall looked remarkably upbeat for a man who supposedly had been hit over the head with a wine bottle the night before. Jessica stood silent and watched Garrett stroll across the basement in astonishment.

"Close your mouth, mutherrrrrrrrr...flies are getting in!" Amber said to laughter in the room.

"Now, Amber...give your mom a break..." Jen said sarcastically. "She's about to be dumped in front of a live audience!"

"GARRETT!!! WHAT THE FUCK...A-ARE YOU-YOU-YOU..." Jessica stuttered, not knowing what to make of the situation unfolding in front of her.

"Spit it out, Mrs. Boston!" Shane shouted from the peanut gallery.

Jessica, ignoring all the heckling going on around her looked at Garrett, their eyes locking...

"THEM I KNOW ABOUT...BUT G-GARRETT...PLEASE DON'T TELL ME...YOU...YOU...DIDN'T HELP DO THIS..." Jessica couldn't get any more words out before Garrett nodded his head affirmatively at her. Tears instantly started forming in her eyes. Those tears were quickly pushed back by Jessica, and replaced with a look of rage.

"AAARRRRGGHGHHHHGGGGGHHHH...YOU BACK-STABBING ASSSHOOOLLLEEEEE!!!" Jessica exclaimed as she rushed at her boyfriend. She reached Garrett and started beating like a crazy woman on the large man's chest.

"Why, Garrett? WHY!!! Did Daniel pay you, is that it? ANSWER ME!!!" Jessica shouted at Garrett, who simply smirked back at her. Jessica didn't see the others rushing up behind her, but soon felt herself being pulled off Garrett by multiple hands. The four quickly wrestled the screaming woman to the floor.

"Ha! Pin the bitch down!" Garrett yelled.

"YOU JUDAS!!! WWHYYYY???" Jessica yelled at Garrett again as Daniel, Amber, Shane and Jennifer each took a limb and quartered Jessica on the plush carpeted floor.

Garrett looked to Daniel and said "Hey Bro, I know you weren't done with your spiel yet, but I gotta get in some tickling on her! Can I have at her for a bit?"

"Fuck yeah! Have at her, man! We've got plenty of time!" Daniel said.

++++

"Miss me, Jess?" Garrett asked with an evil smile as he loomed over his girlfriend, who was spread open for him by the others.

Jessica pulled her arms and legs but couldn't break free of of the group holding her to the floor. She could feel the rug chaffing her upper back and ass as she struggled, but that didn't stop her from putting up a fight. She was furious now, knowing that Garrett was in on the plan with Daniel, and that all this was one big elaborate trap.

"NO! UMPH!! LET ME GO!!! DON'T YOU FUCKIN' TOUCH ME DOUCHE BAG...I SWEAR, GARRETT...!!!" Jessica screamed.

Garrett stepped over Jessica's prone body and dropped down on her hips, straddling her facing forward. He smiled as he moved his muscular hands to Jessica's armpits and began to stroke the soft tender flesh there. Jessica let out a stream of expletives as Garrett tickled her...but they soon devolved into a stream of giggles as Jessica lost the battle against the girlish guffaws bubbling their way up from her gut. Garrett increased the pace of his fluttering fingers and Jessica was soon laughing with abandon.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!! NNNOOOOOOOO!!!! HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

Jessica trashed wildly as Garrett tickled her pits. His weight kept her from any real movement but still she struggled as best she could. She couldn't help it...Garrett was a master at tickling her after seven months of dating. He always knew just how to stroke her armpits to send her into a fit of hysterics that left usually her a blithering idiot. This time was no exception, as Garrett ran his thick strong fingers along the smooth, stubble-free skin of Jessica's underarms. On occasion he would poke them with his middle fingers, sending shots of ticklish energy thru Jessica's upperbody.

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA...GGGAAARRRREEETTTTTTTTT....NNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!

"YEAH - Give it to the bitch, Garrett!" Daniel yelled jubilantly.

Jessica's husband hoped that when he recruited his old college chum to be a part of his plan that it would pay off...and it definitely was. Garrett, though not a ticklephile by nature, had over time come to appreciate the finer points of tickle-torturing Jessica. How she writhed like a trapped animal, how she got hot and horny from tickling, how she devolved periodically into minutes-long fits of silent laughter that tore her insides up. All the things Daniel had loved for years about tickling Jessica were now being enjoyed by not only Garrett, but Jen, Amber and Shane as well. Daniel couldn't be happier as he watched the one-time love of his life squirm and fight for all she was worth.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!

Garrett paused the tickling for a moment, as Jessica struggled to catch her breath. Her sweaty chest heaved and her body shook involuntarily as the gang kept her pinned to the floor. Shane and Amber kept a firm hold on her legs at the ankles...Daniel and Jennifer did the same to her wrists.

"Now Jess, if I recall correctly Daniel was telling you about our plans for you, was he not?" Garrett said, as he maintained his sitting position on top of Jessica. "He was informing you of the list of assets we're taking, or better yet...that you are giving to us."

Jessica lifted her head and looked Garrett straight in the eye. "fuck you, traitor...pant...and f-fuck y-you all...I'm not signing an-anything over to any of you..."

"Ha! She's gonna make this fun for us, guys!" Daniel yelled. "Amber and Shane...why don't you two give those ticklish feet a spin! By the time we're finished with you, bitch..."

"Really, y'all...must we keep calling Mom that?" Amber asked.

"But she IS a bitch, Amber!" Shane said out of nowhere. It was the first time the young man had spoken up in the group since this whole thing began.

"SHANE!" Amber yelled, giving her boyfriend the same incredulous look she had given her father only seconds before.

"I'm sorry, Amber...but your mom severely fucked me over behind that sex shop thing. She smeared my name so bad I can't even find a job at a fuckin' fast food joint in town! I'm broke, no money to go back to school, no way to support myself...and it's all because of this bitch!" Shane was turning red with anger by this point.

"Stop...whining...you...little...pussy..." Jessica said in her still breathy tone as she listened to the young man's rant.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE, MOM!! YOU'RE GONNA FUCKIN' APOLOGIZE TO SHANE FOR THAT!" A furious Amber yelled as she began tickling her mom's left foot rapidly.

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!

"Shane, I know I said tickling my mom was off limits to you...but I just changed my mind. Get her!" Amber screamed.

"NOOOOOOOO!!!" Jessica screamed before devolving again into raucous laughter. Shane soon joined in and the two lovebirds were inflicting a full-on assault on Jessica's ticklish soles.

++++

25 minutes later...

HAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! SHANE - I'M SORRY...I'M SORREEEEEE...PULLEEEEZEEEEE...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!

Jessica was beside herself now. She was still pinned to the floor with her legs spread and held open. Amber and Shane still tickled away at her feet, as they had been non-stop since they started. Daniel had switched positions with Garrett and now straddled Jessica's hips facing forward. Garrett had graciously taken on the job of holding both of Jessica's arms above her head. This had freed Jennifer up to straddle Jessica's upper body facing Daniel. Jennifer's beautiful ass was now inches from Jessica's face, the young woman's butt crack just below Jessica's chin. Jennifer was periodically sliding her ass back onto Jessica's face, muffling her cries and laughter. She and Daniel were also kissing each other, although they were careful not to fully make out with Amber and Shane still there.

For their part, Amber and Shane were wearing Jessica's ticklish feet out. Amber was a natural at tickling just like her father and instinctively knew what drove her mom crazy. Shane on the other hand, was a bit of an amateur, but still managed to be effective, given how utterly ticklish Jessica was. Amber ran her fingernails teasingly over her moms soles, taking care to alter her point of attack to keep her mom guessing. Shane just went at his captive foot with a recklessness that was equally as hard on Jessica.

PPLELEEEELELELEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEZZZEEEE....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA...I CAN'TTTTTTTT.....UMMMMPPPHHHHH!!!

"Shut up, 'Jessie Lynn'!" Jennifer said, sliding her butt backward over Jessica's mouth and nose. Jessica fought to move her head away but Garrett grabbed her by the hair and shoved her face far up into Jennifer's ass, making sure Jessica got the full effect. Jennifer felt the vibration of Jessica's laughter in her nether regions and it felt good. She grinded on Jessica's face as she whispered in Daniel's ear...

"Baby...I don't know how long I can hold on...I'm getting soooo turned oonnnn...." Jennifer cooed.

Daniel, his dick stiffening, responded in a whisper "OK, let's get her to give up some of the goods, then we'll get rid of Shane and Amber and have some real fun!"

++++

Jessica sat on the floor with her back resting against the sofa. She had recovered her breath over the hour since the tickling had stopped. Her five tormentors sat in various positions around her, ensuring she couldn't make a break for it. This was the longest stretch since she had gotten to the house last night that she hadn't been tickled, not counting the time she was unconscious. However, it was not a restful time for her. Although she wasn't being physically tortured right now, the mental anguish she was about to deal with was equally bad.

Daniel pulled out a bound folder of papers with the seal of Jessica's law firm on it. He handed the papers to Jessica along with a pen.

"Sign, Jessica!" Daniel ordered. Amber sat on the edge of her seat on the couch beside Shane. Her boyfriend was equally excited.

Jessica hesitated. "Daniel...if Amber gets this trust fund...she's going to blow thru it in a couple of years...don't make me do this...it's for her own good to not let her get her hands on it now..."

"Arrrgghhh!! Just fuckin' sign the damn papers, Mom! Shit!" Amber screamed at her.

"Jessica, I swear if you don't sign that paper, we're gonna hang you from the rafters and tickle you until there's nothing left of you!" Daniel yelled, now angrier than ever. "Sign!"

"Sign! Sign! Sign! Sign!" Jennifer began chanting...

Despite all the pressure Jessica was feeling she hesitated again, this time causing Daniel to move toward her threateningly, looking as if he wanted to hit her.

"Hold on, bro...I got this..." Garrett said, pulling out his phone. He tapped away on it, pulling up YouTube. He then moved over to Jessica and handed her the phone.

"Look, Jess...I didnt want to show you this but..."

Jessica stared at the video playing on the phone titled Jessica Boston's Pee-Pee Run. It took her a few moments to realize what she was watching...a video Garrett had taken of her running from the SUV as she tried to hold her pee. The video was from the ride over to the house last evening when Garrett had tickled her to peeing while they sat in bumper-to-bumper traffic.The 45 second clip showed Jessica falling as she left the SUV, getting up, then running across a field and disappearing into the woods. A few moments later she's followed in by a policemen.

Jessica locked eyes with Garrett, a look of horror on her face. "Garrett, You took this...you posted this?"

"Twenty-five hundred views and climbing!" Shane added in. Tears started to form in Jessica's eyes.

"He's right Jessica...the video is going viral...quick." Garrett added in a calm soothing voice. "Now if you sign Amber's trust fund over we may be persuaded to take it down. If not...well...only a matter of time before your co-workers find it...and even if they don't we have all their e-mail addresses...they will see it, one way or another."

Jessica hung her head. She knew they had her now. The tickling was one thing...but an embarrassing video like this...seen by her colleagues and clients...it could ruin her career.

"C'mon, Jess...make it easy on yourself..." Garrett pressed.

"Ok, Ok..." Jessica said as she signed the trust fund papers and gave them back to Daniel.

"YYYYIIIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Shane, we're fuckin' rich!" Amber exclaimed, jumping up from the couch like she had won the lottery. Which, given she had just gotten her hands on well over a million dollars, wasn't too far from the truth.

"Fuck yeah!" Shane added in.

Daniel laughed. "Ok, you two! Calm down. Amber, thank your mom."

Amber bent over to kiss her mother on the cheek. "Thanks Mom. Love you! Sorry about all the...well...you know!"

With that Amber and Shane headed toward the stairs. Daniel yelled behind them..."Remember Amber, honey...come Monday morning we're headed to the financial planner!"

"Sure thing, daddy!" Amber yelled back just before she and Shane reached the top of the stairs and slammed the metal security door behind them.

++++

Jessica, now thoroughly deflated, finally rose to her feet. She looked at the clock on the wall. It read 12:31pm. Jessica looked over at Daniel who was now on the other side of the basement talking to Jennifer by the guest bedroom. The bedroom itself was spacious and well-decorated, as was the whole basement. Jessica herself had designed it, a fact that she was no longer really that proud of. She surveyed the rest of the basement...bondage devices were everywhere...the windows were covered in metal. They had planned this for awhile, it was clear to her. She wanted to cry but kept her composure as Jennifer caught her looking over and called out to her.

"Like my new dress, Jessie Lynn?" Jennifer yelled sarcastically to Jessica.

Jessica ignored Jennifer and instead addressed Daniel. "OK, I did what you wanted, Daniel...now please let me go..."

Just then Garrett snuck up behind Jessica and gripped her sides with both hands. She jumped and shrieked, trying not to explode.

"Jessie...baby! Thought we had made it clear to you by now. This is a marathon, not a sprint, hon! We sent the kids away for a reason...we were all gettin' turned on, which means it's time for your fine little ass to put in some REAL work around here! After all, you are still my girlfriend, aren't you?" Garrett cooed, squeezing Jessica's ticklish sides, making her squirm and squeal.

"Oh, Garrett, c'mon...no! heheheheheheeeee!!" Jessica pleaded to no avail as she once again broke into hysterics. Garrett poked and tickled Jessica from behind sending her prancing across the floor toward the bedroom. Each time she tried to get away Garrett just swatted her on the ass to keep her moving forward. Jessica's heart sank...the last thing she wanted at this point was to be in a bedroom with Garrett, or Daniel.

"Get in that bedroom, girlie!" Daniel ordered as Jessica unwillingly bounced her way past him and into the room. Garrett followed behind, beginning to unbutton his pants.

"I'll be right along, guys..." Jennifer said. She walked back across the basement toward the sofa. Her duffle bag of S&M gear was still there right where she left it last night. She smiled, reach in and rummaged around until she found what she was looking for...her nine-inch long strap-on dildo. She quickly put it on, grabbed the bag and headed back toward the guest bedroom. It was just then she heard the sounds of Jessica's now familiar laughter fill the air once again.

"Daniel...Garrett...NO! Stop! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEEEEE"

Jennifer felt her desire growing and picked up her pace to the room. She didn't want to miss a thing...

(To Be Continued)

Thanks Everyone for the positive feedback...glad to know others are enjoying reading about Jessica's trials and tribulations! :D
Much more to come!

I love this continuing story, I have to keep reminding myself that this is fiction. Great writing.

Quite frankly, I think all the spoiled assaulting assholes calling her a bitch is way overblown. She's not perfect, but she's far more wronged than the one doing the wrong. I'm enjoying the actual tickling, but as far as story is concerned, I'm hoping to see all of her so-called family go to jailed for kidnapping, false-imprisonment, and assault. If I were her, I'd see to it no matter the cost to me.

Quite frankly, I think all the spoiled assaulting assholes calling her a bitch is way overblown. She's not perfect, but she's far more wronged than the one doing the wrong. I'm enjoying the actual tickling, but as far as story is concerned, I'm hoping to see all of her so-called family go to jailed for kidnapping, false-imprisonment, and assault. If I were her, I'd see to it no matter the cost to me.

You are right JNMC. I like you am enjoying the tickling but the personal degrading is unnecessary.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back