• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Broken Bat (f/m)

CollaredKid05

2nd Level Red Feather
Com_Bat_Censor.jpg

Looks like Batman's found his way into the clutches of the one and only Harley Quinn. He's been taken, tortured, and teased for only god knows how long. All to break his mind and leave him as a sick anniversary gift for The JokerJust how will Batman fair against the naughty jester? Find out in the NINE page (fuck me) story!

Counter: 26
“MMMMMFMFMFMFMFMPPH!”
“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! B-man! You’re so sensitive now! Look atcha squirm ehehehehhe!!”
The two laughed as Harley was once again tormenting her captives exhausted member. She traced a single gloved finger up and down the length and Batman couldn’t help but bust out laughing at the feeling. It made him giggle, made him sweat, made him horny. He couldn’t help but shamefully throb as his enemies girlfriend laughed in his flustered face.
“Orgasm at: 85%”
Quinn’s eyes almost popped out of her skull. Was this thing for real?
“AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA! Your SO LAME! It’s only one finger!”
She took her hand away, the vigilante’s cock bobbing and straining the loss of contact.
“Oh no you don’t Bat brain! I’m not gonna sit around here bored just cause YOU can’t keep it in your balls haha! Don’t worry though! Harley knows just what to do with sensitive boys like you!”
The little minx grabbed the ends of both of her jester tassels and held them up. She gasped unconvincingly. Quinn loved how broken the bat was now. Even her doing something as silly as holding up her tassels made him jump.
“Tickle tickle?”
“MMMPH?!”
Harley brought those fuzzy ball accessories closer to Batman’s cock. He begged behind the gag.
“Tickle tickle???”
She got closer, her smiled getting wider. Here it cooomes aaaaaaaand-
“MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMMMFFMFMFMFFFFFFFMFMFFMPH!!!”
The former doctor began to archaicly draw her accessories all over the now hyper sensitive skin of the bat. He tossed and screamed as the soft material teased his skin, making him tremble. It felt hellishly ticklish.
“Ah coochie coochie coo! Tickle tickle tickle! AHAHAHAHAH!”
“Mmmmmmph! MMMMMMMMPH! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!!!”
“Aw what’s wrong? The big ol ticklish Bat gonna cum???
The playful henchman followed up her question by rapidly tapping the tickly fuzz ball on the top of his cock. All the while she rubbed the other one just under his testicles like she was gonna start a fire! The combination together made him slowly build to his next orgasm.
Batman struggled as hard as he could , he was in such a weakened state that nothing worked. His dick was just another toy for this madwoman to play with. And play with it she did, Quinn was having the time of her life swaying her hips and singing. He couldn’t fight it. He COULDN’T fight it!
“Your gonna cum for Haaaaarley! Your gonna cum for Haaaaarley! Your gonna cum for Haaaaarley!”
“Orgasm at: 95%”
Oh god. Oh god!
“AHAHAHA!”
Suddenly Batman felt nothing as the clown stopped. She rested her elbow on his thigh and looked up at him. Batman, the dark knight, was now a ticklish mess of a man. She giggled as the precum dribbled down his member.
“Uh uh uuuuh! I’m not done playing just yet!”
Harley reached into her hat looking for something. Looking away, tongue out, Quinn rummaged her hand all around trying to find what she needed.
“Oh dang I’m sure I have it somewhere! Be right with you B-man!”
The minion skipped off to the side for only just a second. Batman could hear things flying everywhere. All this till she finally found what she wanted.
“FOUND IT!”
Harley came back, leaning over Batman’s left thigh. She shoved her object right in front of his face so he could see. A teeny tiny feather.

Anyone looking for their on commission should check these rules first:http://collaredkid05.tumblr.com/post/169276708494/notes-and-rules-note-me-if-you-want-one-just

To support me and get full access to pictures like this, consider joining me over on Patreon

https://www.patreon.com/CollaredKid

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back