• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does footnight have anything for lees?

DCWT

I've looked at the website for footnight, but it seems to only be catered toward male lers. Is there a section for male lees anywhere?

Back when I used to do the Footnight parties,when I did my tickling sessions I often did them as a Bobby Tickles-style switch in both being the tickler and the ticklee to help make the party models happy,which made the sessions a lot more fun. Otherwise,the parties are often more aimed at the trampling,foot worship,and foot sniffing fetish crowd for they definitely more ticklers at the parties since some of the models there are down for tickling sessions at the parties(whether to be tickled or to be doing the tickling[on male lees]) and their current Miss Footnight Asia Perez happens to be a popular tickling model(as seen on James Darke,Bobby Tickles,FTKL,and The Tickle Room]),and Tickler's Revenge happens to be a Southern California-based bi-monthly-to-quarterly tickling party that is runned by Footnight's co-manager Russell Peters for those in the Southern California area that is looking to be down with a tickle fetish party.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back