• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for Male Ler or Lee in SoCal

DarkTickleVamp

TMF Poster
Okay, so I'm a Switch looking for a man who could either be a Ler or a Lee with me. I've never had a session before so I'd prefer an older male who's had some experience with tickling before, and by "older male" I mean 40-70 years of age. I'm open to younger people too but I still prefer older men.

Also, If we do a session of some kind I'd need a ride and a private space for it. I live with my fiance and we don't have room for that sort of thing.

Last edited:
Well he found a spot I didn't know about on me, also my armpits make me FREAK OUT! I LOVED it! I squirmed a lot more when he tickled me there and even though I normally don't laugh much I was almost in hysterics.

Now I've had 2 really good sessions! First one was fun but didn't last too long........ still it was fun and found out electric toothbrushes work well on my upper body.

The second one I just had earlier today and I was in a video at the end of the session. I found out armpit tickling really DOES drive me nuts and he also found a new spot on me I didn't realize was so ticklish

The video was just my feet being tickled, no other areas of my body.

I am in the San Fernando Valley also and I am genuinely extremely ticklish. Good looking fun nice and super ticklish. I'm also great at doing the tickling. Let's talk? Let's tickle. 😊

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back