• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/M, feet, upper body, and fornication too....XXX

medikation65

TMF Master
Jack was thanking her for the supper. He had flown in earlier that day for a hockey tournament and was being billeted by Alicia. She was ten years his senior, at 38, 5 ft 9, slim, long slender fingers with some french manicured nails. Jack was a fit, tall 28 year old. She had met him at the airport and took him out to eat before bringing him to her house for the night. They had met 4 times previously, and he had stayed there only once before.

"You might have to wake me up tomorrow morning, I'm pretty tired." He had said while looking out the window of the car.
"Hmm....okay. How would you like to be awoken?" She asked keeping her eyes on the road.
"Oh it doesn't matter. Yell, pour water on me! Whatever!"
"Well, I'll let you sleep until 9:00. Then I'll wake you, and I'll try to do it gently!" She said giggling.
"Actually, I always sleep with my feet out of the covers. And those look like some ticklish fingernails you have. So you can always tickle my feet. That will work."
She smiled, while not taking her gaze from the road. "Are they ticklish?"
"Oh yes, very! I'm ticklish everywhere."
"Hmm....you probably shouldn't have told me that..." She said mischievously.
"Oh,do you like to tickle?"
"Mmmmm, I love to tickle!"
"Haha Well then we'll get along quite well this weekend! Cuz I'm very ticklish!"
"I'll remember that...!" She replied.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next morning......

Alicia was up at 7:30, and there was no sign of Jack. She prepared for the day and dressed in some black thigh highs, a conservative skirt, and a pink blouse.

At 9:00, she quietly walked to the room Jack was staying in. She had remembered their conversation, and was hoping to find his feet out of the cover. She quietly and slowly opened the door to the room. There was Jack, on his back, still asleep, and both big feet sticking out at the foot of the bed. The foot of the bed was also near the door that Alicia was peering through.
"Yesss....." she thought.

She used the index finger of her left hand to lightly scratch the sole of his right foot. He wrinkled it up a bit and smiled. She couldn't tell if he was awake or not. She entered the room and used both index fingers on both feet, slowly. "Jack....wake up....tickle tickle..." She said softly.

He didn't open his eyes but he started laughing a little, he was obviously awake.
She used more fingers now and he started laughing and squirming his feet away from her fingers. "Are you going to wake up? Or do I have to keep tickling you..." She tickled the tops and bottoms of his feet now, provoking some more laughter from him.
"Haha...no, I don't want to get up." He said smiling, but not opening his eyes. He was enjoying this.

Alicia calmly walked over the the side of the bed and sat down, with her right foot under her left leg. Jack opened his eyes now and she was sitting beside him. She started digging into his sides a little. He was squirming and laughing. He could see in the mirror at the end of the room that her black stockinged sole was under her leg, and he wanted to tickle her back. He reached over and felt the unmistakable feeling of a nyloned sole and scribbled his fingers a little. She shrieked a bit and jumped up.
"How dare you tickle me!" She said with a smile and proceeded to launch a full tickling attack on him. She straddled him to avoid him getting away.

Then she noticed she could feel his morning erection underneath her, and it was exciting her. She stopped tickling him and looked him in the eye, straddling him. He looked back smiling. She scribbled her nails on his lower tummy and he burst out laughing and blocked her hands. She did the same to his sides, his hips, and his stomach, She occasionally got his ribs but he shot his arms down so fast it wouldn't be more than a second. They both knew now that he had an erection, and she was only encouraging it to grow.

She stopped tickling him, and threw the covers off. He was naked underneath, she wondered if he had done this on purpose. He knew that he had.

She adjusted and placed him inside her, but didn't move. She threw her head back and her blonde hair fell about her face. She tickled his tummy again and he laughed and blocked her hands. Then she tickled his sides, and the same reaction, but he was bucking each time she touched a ticklish spot. This she loved!

She wanted to tickle torture him underneath her. Tickle him for her own pleasure. She liked the feeling of his tight body under her hands. But he was blocking her hands quite effectively. She noticed the necktie he had worn the day before on the side table. She grabbed it and said, "Arms up."

He reluctantly put his arms over his head and around some of the iron head board. He didn't have room to extend them all the way, so he put them up and bent his elbows as though he was going to rest his hands behind his head. She tied his wrists together on top of one another, and through the iron. Now she had his ribs, underarms, anywhere at the mercy of her long nails.

"There, now I can scribble my nails all over you and you can't do anything." She tickled all his ribs with all 10 nails. This forced some wild laughter and hard squirming. He was bucking quite a bit. She could feel him inside her more with every squirm and every buck. She was enjoying herself so much she almost forgot what she was doing. 8-10 seconds in he was losing it. She stopped and looked down. He was smiling and panting, thankful for the reprieve.
She smiled at him.

"Man, are you ticklish. This is too much fun." She tickled him on his lower tummy with all her nails and he was bucking, and also trying to sit up but was unable. She only tickled, and smiled both from her enjoyment, and at his reactions. Jack was a real laugher. He was laughing hard, then harder, then high-pitched, then silent. Then she'd stop.

"How about under the arms, are you ticklish under the arms?" She asked.

He barely got the beginning of the word "No" before she scribbled and scraped her nails in both underarms. He just closed his eyes and laughed and laughed while squirming. His position was such that his underarms were exposed, and almost stretched out more the more he would squirm from her.

She was close to climax now. "You're lucky my room mate's away Jack, because I would totally have her help if she was here!"
"Oh....thank goodness for that!" He said panting.
"Okay, well I'm sorry Jack, but you're just going to have to take this now non-stop because I'm almost cumming." And she moved her head back, closed her eyes, and started tickling his all over his ribs and underarms making him buck, and buck, and squirm and squirm.

She started shrieking with delight. Then, all of a sudden she felt him ejaculate inside her. She laughed a little, but kept tickling him non-stop. Now he was 3 times as ticklish she noticed, and he almost broke out of the tie, but he didn't.
"Yes!" She was saying. "Yes! Keep squirming! I'm going to keep making you squirm until I'm done! Yes! YES!"

And she orgasmed.

Then she stopped and just rested her lovely feminine hands on his chest. She opened her eyes and looked down at him. He was smiling, but totally defeated.
I've never done that before!" He said.
"Me neither.....but I see no reason why we can't do it again...!" Alicia said.

The End

Hmm... wow. I would have thought that this story would have provoked a wider response. But either way that's cool. Nothing stirred here!

Peace out people!!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back