• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Miss Vanessa Saves Feather Gultch : Adults Only F/F

loves2TK

TMF Poster
Wrote this for a friend who was very much interested in a F/F erotic tickling adventure featuring feathers, fur, silk, etc. around an "Old West" theme.
DISCLAIMER: I fully realize that my Native American fellow citizens did not and do not talk the way "Laughing Deer" does in this story! It's a parody!

"Miss Vanessa Saves Feather Gultch"

They called her “Miss Vanessa”. In the little town of “Feather Gulch” in the 1870s she was a well-known and widely respected figure in the community, who gave generously to the less fortunate, and always was there to lend a hand for townspeople in trouble. Always decked out in the finest outfits from San Francisco that showed off her voluptuous hour glass figure, she had long flaming red hair and skin the color of alabaster. The fact that she, at 38, made her living running the most popular “house of ill repute” in the territory didn’t matter. Just about all the men within 10 miles of town – and pretty much all the ladies as well – paid her establishment a visit from time to time, most asking for her trade mark “feather massage”. She had trained all her girls in the technique, but anyone from around Feather Gulch always asked for Miss Vanessa personally!

One day in late June of 1876, the community needed Miss Vanessa like never before. The local Cheyenne were making serious raids on surrounding settlements, and although no blood had yet been spilled, the town fathers were desperate to ensure that relations with the tribe stayed peaceful. With that in mind, the Mayor invited the local Cheyenne chief, and his young daughter to town for a parlay. His plan was to host the Chief at a private party with Miss Vanessa’s girls, while Vanessa herself kept his daughter “entertained”. In the spirit of public service – not the mention the intriguing concept of having her way with a young Indian maiden – Vanessa agreed!

Saturday evening, was the appointed time. Vanessa answered the knock on the door of her apartment, upstairs from the “Feather Gulch Saloon”, wearing only her short Chinese silk kimono, which barely covered her firm bottom, while the feel of the silk sliding against her bare boobies made her nipples into little rocks!

“Howdy Miss Vanessa” said the mayor, who’s eyes immediately fixated on those erect nipples. “Evening Mr. Mayor” Vanessa drawled. “And who might this little lady be?” she asked gesturing at a 19 year old Indian girl, with jet black straight hair that reached past her thin waist, dark eyes that seemed to be pouting. She was wearing a short buck skin dress that accentuated an athletic, firm body, with breasts that seemed to defy gravity. As gorgeous as she was – she didn’t look at all happy.

“This is ‘Laughing Deer’” replied the Mayor, still fixated on Vanessa’s boobs. “Sure, she doesn’t look too happy now, but after I let you ladies talk a bit, I’m bettin’ she cheers up a bit! You all have a good time, you hear?” And the mayor left, leaving Vanessa and Laughing Deer alone.

Come on in Sweetie” Vanessa smiled at the young maiden, noticing that, although her expression had not changed, she was sneaking glances at Vanessa’s rock hard nipples. Taking the young girl’s hand, she led her into the room, saying “ You make yourself comfy and let’s get acquainted.” She motioned her to a cushioned chair facing the foot of Vanessa’s four poster bed, which was covered in a thick, very fluffy bear skin. Vanessa sat on the bear skin covered bed, and sat with her legs crossed “Indian style”. This not only gave the girl a full view of her pussy, the bear skin tickled Vanessa’s bottom delightfully whenever she wiggled! “Your feet please. Go ahead and put your feet up on my lap girl. Stretch those long legs out!” Vanessa said giggling.

Schooled to be obedient, Laughing Deer did as she was told, and Vanessa slipped off the maiden’s moccasin’s revealing two smooth dainty feet. (And noticed to her delight that the young girl was also without underwear under her short buckskin skirt!) As she began to rub the two delicate feet, she smiled and said “We haven’t really been formally introduced. My name is Vanessa and I run this here establishment. So why do they call you “Laughing Deer” when you seem so darn serious?” As she asked, Vanessa raked her nails up and down both the girl’s feet.

Laughing Dee’s face lit up and she gave a high pitched giggle! “EEEEheeheee…..they call me Laughing Deer because……heeheee…..I am ticklish….very much…ehheee!”

“Oh my!” said Vanessa. “You’re ticklish aren't you? Really?” she teased, as she raked her fingers over her quivering soles again. “But you seem to enjoy it!”

The girl blushed as she giggled, still staring at Vanessa’s exposed womanhood. “Yes….heheeee….Laughing Deer….eeheeheeee……like tickles so much….ahaa…..”

“Do you?!” Exclaimed Vanessa “How cute!! And may I ask – have you ever been tickled with a nice flamingo feather?” she asked as she pulled the stiff pink quill from her red hair. “Just arrived from San Francisco Deer, and you are the first to try it” as she lightly brushed the stiff feather up and down the girl’s delicate soles, between her toes and across the tops of her wiggling toes. “Tickle Tickle Tickle little Laughing Deer!”

OOOO….heheheeeeheeee….Vanessa…..eheeee…..tickles Laughing Deer good!! Mmmheeheeeee…” Laughing Deer’s feet were wriggling uncontrollably as the feather danced over her ticklish feet, but Vanessa noticed that she made no effort to pull them away. “I have a willing tickle girl here!” thought Vanessa “This will be delightful!!”

Also delightful was the exquisite tickling the bear fur caused Vanessa’s bottom and pussy as she wriggled against it, tickling Laughing Deer’s feet. And Vanessa noticed that the sexy young girl, while giggling uncontrollably under the foot tickling, seemed to fixate on Vanessa’s bare bottom and womanhood as it glided across the tickling bear fur.

Still feathering the girl’s feet, Vanessa asked “Well girl, I see you like my bear fur blanket! Isn’t it amazing? And the fur is so fluffy! It tickles me so much….I love to slide across it in my birthday suit.” Laughing Deer nodding as she went on giggling – and ogling the red heads quivering pussy! “Hey – since you like to be tickled would you like to try it out?” Asked Vanessa coyly.

The sexy young maiden nodded as she giggled. “Well OK then! Let’s get them buck skins off young lady!” said Vanessa happily.

Laughing Deer stood up quickly, obviously anxious to try out the fluffy bear skin. In a flash she pulled her buck skin dress over her head and stood in front of Vanessa nude, her firm athletic body panting from the relentless foot tickling she had endured, and a broad smile on the Indian Princesses face. Vanessa gasped a bit at the sight. She had seen – and tickle pleasured – hundreds of women, but this girl’s body was mesmerizing! “Welll….” Said Vanessa “Aren’t you a sexy sweet thing!” She stood, letting her silk Kimono slip off her shoulders, exposing her voluptuous body, letting Laughing Deer take it all in.

“Lay on down here sweetie” said Vanessa as she gently laid the girl down on the fluffy fur blanket. As the fur slid across the girl’s naked skin, her eyes got as wide as saucers, and she drew a deep breath in and began to softly giggle. “Tickles…heeeheeee….oooooo…..nice!” she said as she began to wriggle her body over the fur, tickling her all over!

Vanessa stood naked over her, smiling with her hands on her hips. "Told ya you'all would love it! Tickles real good don't it?!" As she spoke, her hand drifted between her legs, and Vanessa began to gently tickle herself while she watched the wriggling, giggling naked maiden!

Laughing Deer was smiling radiantly, softly giggling as she wriggled on the fluffy fur, enjoying the tickling sensation covering her naked skin. Vanessa leaned down, still slowly tickling her own clit, and brushed her lips against the young girl's mouth, very lightly back and forth, their tongues darting out to touch now and again.

Vanessa leaned back, smiling into the Indian maiden's face. "Got another toy I bet you'll like" she said. "You just keep having fun on the furry blanket here. I'll be right back."

Laughing Deer moaned a bit as Vanessa got up, realizing that she didn't want this sensuous white woman to leave! But she kept wriggling against the wonderful fur, enjoying how it tickled her flesh. It was just a few seconds before Vanessa returned - carrying a large fan made of red flamingo feathers!

"See this little girl? Well if you lived the feather I tickled your sweet little feet with, you're gonna LOVE this! This fan has about 15 big fluffy flamingo feathers in it. Used to be used by one of the exotic dancers up in San Francisco. You just keep on having fun on my fur blanket, tickling your back side, and let me use this here to tickle your front!"

With that, Vanessa started to slowly run the feather fan around Laughing Deer's feet, then tickling slowly up her legs, her inner thighs, back and forth over her now very wet womanhood, then up her firm tummy and round and around her boobies...then back! "Like it little girl?" Asked Vanessa coyly

Little Deer was in ecstasy! The exquisite tickling from the feathers was driving her mad, and she involuntarily began to wriggle faster - which made the fur tickle her back side even more intensely!! Was this white woman a goddess, with her ability to make her feel so wonderful? She gazed at Vanessa "Yes...mmmm...heeheee....oooo...YES....mmmmhee heee ....You tickle me so good....mmmmheeheee....do not...heeheee...stop!"

"I won't stop baby!" Vanessa smiled and kept up using the fan to produce delicious tickling sensations on the maiden's young body...and once again began to tickle herself with her free hand.

Laughing Deer’s body was encased in sensual tickling pleasure that transcended anything she thought possible in this world! Vanessa’s expert use of the feather fan up and down her body was intoxicating. When Vanessa wiggled the feathers from the young princess’s feet, up and down her inner thighs, it made her giggle like a school girl! When she swirled them lightly around her groin and between her widely spread legs, it elicited a high pitched purring from Laughing Deer, almost like a purring kitten, as the feathers lightly tickled the most sensitive areas of her young body. When the feather fan continued it’s erotic journey up to Laughing Deer’s taut tummy, that brought back the sweet girlish giggles, and when they reached her firm boobies, they made her nipples stand up straight as hard little teepees and brought back the purring sounds from the maiden’s lips! Up and down, Vanessa worked the feather fan over Laughing Deer’s naked body, all the while lightly tickling her own clit and feeling her own arousal building as she did so.

As Laughing Deer was reveling in the tickling pleasure the feather fan was giving the front of her body, she was wriggling ever faster against the fluffy bear skin blanket on which she lay, making the fur tickle her back, her bottom and the backs of her thighs. Her wriggling had caused her butt cheeks to separate a bit, allowing the fur to delicately tickle her rectum and the sensitive area between there and her pussy!

As a young girl, Laughing Deer had slept naked under a similar fluffy bear skin, and on cold winter nights, had used it to make these tickling feelings all over, but always focusing between her legs. Rubbing the fur there tickled intensely and Laughing Deer would rub against it faster and faster, until she exploded in a tickling pleasure that engulfed her whole body and made her bite her lip to keep from screaming with delight. Not knowing the word “orgasm” Little Deer took to calling this feeling the “Big Tickle”.
The sight of Laughing Deer’s firm young body writhing in pleasure as it was tickled on one side by fur and the other with delicate feathers was driving Vanessa crazy, despite her best efforts to remain in control! Setting the feather fan aside (which drew a disappointed “mew” from Laughing Deer) she laid on her side on the fur blanket next to her, drew her face next to her, and lightly kissed her, letting their lips brush against one another. She gazed into the young woman’s dark eyes, as they smiled at one another, as if sharing a secret, and whispered “Ready for a little something different darlin’?” Little Deer nodded, smiling “More tickle tickle?” she asked Vanessa hopefully. Vanessa grinned, “I’m just getting’ started little girl!”

With that, Vanessa reached to the silk kimono she had been wearing when Little Deer arrived. Sitting with her legs crossed “Indian style” on the fur blanket next to the girl’s naked body, she draped the silk fabric across her chest, and used her fingertips to lightly tickle her through the slippery silk. As her fingers tickled lightly under her arms, Laughing Deer began to laugh softly, and once again began wriggling her bottom against the fluffy fur. “The silk makes it really tickly don’t it?” giggled Vanessa, as her fingertips moved to the girl’s firm boobs, and began to draw light tickle circles around them, making her nipples even harder! Laughing Deer’s giggles, became interspersed with soft purring moans, as her boobs were expertly tickled by Vanessa. “Mmmmm….heeheee…..like tickles there…mmmmmm…make big tickle come soon?”

“Big tickle”? asked Vanessa “What’s that sweetie?” she asked as she continued titillating the young maiden’s jiggling boobs. Laughing Deer gazed at her, giggling softly “Big tickle…mmmm….when tickles grow and grow…..gets very big! Heeheee….feels so good here” as she ran her own fingers between her legs, “…must laugh and scream! Mmmmheeheee….feels so good!” Vanessa realized she was describing an orgasm, and smiled broadly! “Why Darlin’ if you wanted the Big Tickle, why didn’t you say so? I know just the thing!!”

Vanessa’s words made a broad smile appear on Laughing Deer’s face, making it even more gorgeous. Vanessa was already enamored with this ticklish young vixen, but her innocence in not even knowing what an orgasm was made her irresistible! “You just turn over, and rest your head on the pillow real comfortable.” Laughing Deer did as her mistress instructed, giggling softly as she anticipated what might be coming. “Good girl! Now go on up on your knees, so that cute little hynee is right up in the air! Keep your legs nice and wide sweetie. I got a surprise for you!”

Laughing Deer felt a little silly, thinking she must look like a prairie dog in this position, and was disappointed that the fur was no longer tickling her bare bottom. Then something wonderful happened, that went beyond anything she had ever experienced in her young life!

Vanessa had arranged the silk Kimono so that one end was in the middle of her back. It snaked down Laughing Deer’s bottom, inside her crack, across her ticklish perineum, across her pussy lips, and over her now very slippery clit to her tummy. Then Vanessa began to very slowly slide it from one side to the other, letting the silky fabric tickle its way through her hynee crack, lightly titillating her pussy, causing her clit to shiver in ecstasy! Back and forth, slowly the silk made one ticklish delicious journey after another, making the young girl squeal and giggle in delight!! The fabric tickled her bottom wonderfully, while at the same time, her tickling sensation sliding across her pussy and clit made her aroused beyond her wildest imaginings!!
Laughing Deer’s bottom started to wiggle in delight and goosebumps appeared on her skin! “Heeeheeeeeheeee…..mmmmmm……eeeehaaahaaaa…….ooooooo …..tickles so much! So nice! No stop ….eeeheeeheeee….pleaseeeeee!!!” As she slowly slipped the slippery fabric back and forth, Vanessa began to whisper “Kitchy kitchy kitchy coooo little darlin’! Doesn’t the silk feel real tickly? Look at that cute little hynee wiggle from all the tickles! Googie googie goooo little girlie!”

Little Deer heard Vanessa’s whispers through all the tickling pleasure engulfing her bottom and between her legs, and didn’t understand much of it. Was “Kitchy cooo” a magic spell this white tickle mistress used to make the tickle more intense? It certainly had that effect, as Laughing Deer giggled and wiggled even harder!

“Aaaaaaahaaaheeeee……mmmmeeeeee…….you go fast please! Heeeheeee…….please go fast Vanessa…..tickle fast….heeheeeee…..make big tickle!!”

“Oh, my little tickle girl wants the big tickle? How cute!” Giggled Vanessa, who was at this point wanting desperately to tickle herself, but needed both hands to slide the silk kimono across the young maiden’s most ticklish regions! “How’s this little darlin’?” she asked and started sliding the silk faster and faster, tickling her bottom, pussy and clit ever more intensely.

“Eeeeeeheeeheeee….YES…..ahahaaahaaaa…..more please…heeheee…” Laughing Deer was giggling, moaning and panting, as her bottom began to wiggle faster, her hands gripping the bear fur as her excitement started to rise through the tickling.

Just then, Vanessa slowed down, and the silken tickle journeys returned to an agonizingly slow pace across her womanhood. Laughing Deer almost screamed “NOOOOO…..eeee…..Vanessa please…heeheeee…..do tickle tickle FAST. Heeheeee….make BIG TICKLE COME!!!” The girl was frantically bucking her hips in a vain attempt to increase the speed of the sliding tickling fabric.

“Poor little sweetie!” giggled Vanessa. “I’m such a tease! But you’ve been a good girl, so…hold on now! Kitchy coooooo!!!!” As she spoke, Vanessa increased the speed of the fabric sliding back and forth over Laughing Deer’s hynee, pussy and clit. “OOOOOOYESSSS…..EEEEEEHEEEHEEEE…..” cried the young girl as a rush of tickling pleasure engulfed her senses! “Like that! Hahaaaaooooooo……Fast…..Tickles….TICKLES SO MUCH!!! AAAAAHAAAAAAOOOOOOO!!!!!” Laughing Deer screamed in delight, her head shot up, her eyes as round as saucers as her orgasm – or “big tickle” – ripped through her body, making it shudder with a pleasure she never thought possible!

Vanessa pressed her hand against Laughing Deer’s dripping pussy, keeping gentle but firm pressure on it through the silk, as her orgasm continued to spasm, and aftershocks of pleasure continued to ripple through the young girl’s body. Moaning softly, she collapsed on to the bear fur blanket, laying on her side. Vanessa laid next to her, so they faced each other, lightly kissing each other, both giggling like school girls sharing a naughty secret. Their fingertips began to lightly tickle each other’s bodies, up and down their sides, round and around their erect nipples, the sides of their boobs, their firm tummies, hips – pleasuring every inch of their naked quivering skin! And Vanessa was finding that – Laughing Deer was “a natural” with an innate sense of how to pleasure a woman!

Abruptly, the young Indian girl sat up, crossing her legs, and gently pulled Vanessa into the same position, so that they were facing each other sitting with legs crossed like Indians at a pow wow. “Come Vanessa – put blanket over us!” Laughing Deer was clearly her father’s daughter, and as a “chief” was now going to give the orders! Vanessa giggled as she complied, and soon they were both covered by light tickling fur, titillating both their naked bodies. Leaning forward under the tickling fur, they kissed lightly, then deeply, their fingertips stroking and tickling each other’s boobs, inner thighs, groins, tummies while they kissed. Vanessa leaned further forward, and began to nibble Laughing Deer’s ear and neck, making her giggle a bit more.

Vanessa was swept away in the wonderful heaven she was in, mutually and lightly tickling and kissing and pleasuring this young tickle vixen, when she became dimly aware that one of Laughing Deer’s hands had stopped caressing her.

Then the new sensation took over! Laughing Deer had taken hold of one of the pink feathers from the fan and was using it to delicately tickle Vanessa’s saturated pussy and clit, while her other hand continued to stroke and lightly tickle Vanessa’s nipples and boobs! Vanessa’s eyes shot open and a high pitched “OOOO….heeheee” escaped her lips.

Laughing Deer pulled back and looking into Vanessa’s enraptured face grinning. “Laughing Deer tickles Vanessa now! Vanessa like tickle tickles?” Vanessa began to wiggle, enjoying the thrill of the feather’s gentle tickling of her quivering hard clit, and the feel of the girl’s fingertips lightly tickle stroking her rock hard nipples. “I do!! I LOVE Tickles!! Heeheeee….mmmm….” Vanessa giggled, as her knees began to shake up and down as her arousal grew. Laughing Deer giggled as she increased the speed of the feather tickling Vanessa’s womanhood, making it tickle even more intensely – while bringing her to the brink of a sexual explosion!

Vanessa began to pant as she giggled, her bottom hopping up and down under the girl’s relentless feathering of her pussy. She seemed intent on bringing Vanessa to the longed for orgasm, and Vanessa was riding an unstoppable wave towards orgasm, when suddenly – Laughing Deer stopped! She began using the feather to tickle Vanessa’s inner thighs, and the area just above her clit, only occasionally letting it flit over her quivering wet love button.

Vanessa almost screamed “NOOOOO……eeeeeheeeee……Laughing Deer! Make me cum!! I want the big tickle!!! Heeheee……PLEASE make me cum!!!” The Indian girl giggled and lightly kissed Vanessa. “Laughing Deer sorry. Teasing too much!! Big tickle now for Vanessa!!!” she said as she increased both the speed and pressure on the feather tickling Vanessa’s slippery clit.

Suddenly it was there. Intense, blinding and wonderful! “OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD YESSSSSS……TICKLE MEEEE…….Tickles…heheeee…I’M CUMMMINGGGG…..mmmheeheeee” Vanessa screamed as the orgasm ripped her loins, holding Laughing Deer tightly, their nipples brushing against each other. Laughing Deer held her tightly, letting the orgasm spasm through her tickle mistress, kissing and nibbling her ear.

Finally, when her orgasm subsided, Vanessa went up to her knees, and Laughing Deer followed suit. Facing each other, lightly kissing, their hands had reached around one another, and their fingertips were lightly tickling each other’s wiggling bottoms! The both giggled as they kissed and lovingly tickled!

Finally, Vanessa pulled away, and looked deeply into Laughing Deer’s eyes. “Getting’ light little girl. Night’s almost gone and your pa will be back to collect you up soon.”

“No!” the girl protested. “Laughing Deer stay here. Maybe we eat, then have more tickle tickle tickle?”

“I’m sorry lover, but we need to call it a night. But you all and our little town will always be friends now OK?” Laughing Deer nodded. “And I come back soon? Visit a lot?”

“Of course darlin’!” answered Vanessa, fighting a pang of regret at having to say good bye to this sexy little innocent tickle minx. The girl looked at her hopefully “and we have more tickle tickle tickle play?”

“Count on it sweetie!” said Vanessa, and the two new lovers kissed intensely, their naked bodies sliding against one another.

THE END

Oh my what a great read. If you get inspiration for a sequel to this I’d really love to read it.

This was super good with the use of fur to tease. I’d love to see an F/M version with some fluffy fur too &#55357;&#56843;

Absolutely amazing
Big thank you to the author, and the guy who bumped it

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back