• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tele-Marketing Tickle

Foottklr

True Story!

When ever I'm out with friends and they see for example a Motorcycle being auctioned off or something that involves signing your name and address I always give a fake name. Well this past week paid off.

When you sign up for these "drawings", most of the time they sell your info to other companies. Well this mortgage company calls me up and addresses me by my 1st fake name of "Donald". I get a call from a gal named "Gabby" & if she is more than 25 yrs old I'd be surprised.. well here we go with the opening sales pitch... Hi I'm Gabby from 1st American mortgage and like to give a free offer to you, just for being a home owner that pays their mortgage on time and would like to try and get you a reduced rate.

As she continues to speak off her computer monitor.... I let her continue her sales pitch. After she finishes I say to her... that does sound very interesting and I would love to try and save some money on my mortgage. She continues in a very upbeat voice and says " OK... can I get a little info from you Donald??

I said sure.. but before we continue....and I ask you a Question? Gabby says sure, go ahead.

I ask, Gabby are you ticklish? Their was a pause..and I thought she disconnected the call. I heard silence in the background and she then answers after about ten seconds and says... Ummmm No??? As she says No... I can tell she is smiling while talking to me.

I said... Ummm are you sure? Cause it sounds like you just might be ticklish to me! Again another pause.. and I heard her say Oh My Gawd!
I said Gabby are you ticklish??? She said with a little hesitation "YES!" I love to be tickled! I can not say anymore cause this could be a recorded call and I'm gonna get fired if I continue! Immediately I start to get turned on! I said Gabby I really love a woman with ticklish feet!!

She says... my feet are super sensitive! I love that in a woman I replied, and tried to get her open up about being ticklish! She then said I'm sorry I have to go and hung up the phone! :(

This is all fresh in my mind and hope that my new trick with telemarketers pays off like this one did with Gabby!

-Mark
Chicago

Maybe I should rethink my policy of always hanging up on telemarketers. :p

You sir, are a fucking genius! Looking forward to hearing more of your telemarketing tickle smackdowns. :rockon:

Meh. It's not illegal, of course, and I guess it saves money, but don't go cryin' about people calling tickle fetishists creepy.

Imagine getting a knock on the door. It's a cute saleswoman in her 20s and on a whim you ask the cute sales rep if she likes to have her toes sucked, and the rep against professional policy indulges you because she's into it. And then because of this event you decide it's a good idea to do that every time you get an attractive female knocking on the door. Do you see how not okay and potentially problematic that sounds? If this story isn't bullshit then you super lucked out to not only speak with a paid employee willing to indulge your curiosity but also someone who didn't just hang up on you. I'd wager most female employees would be freaked the fuck out by someone doing this. And even on the off chance that they are actually ticklish most people would be professional/smart enough not to discuss it over the phone while being recorded by their employer. Let's say Gabby did indulge you further: What then? Where you going to start jacking off while on the phone? A telemarketer isn't a sex hotline, and again, as she let you know you were being recorded. Fake name or not it was still your number you were using and if someone accused you of sexual harassment you could get into huge trouble. And before someone tries to say sexual harassment is not applicable in this case:

https://www.eeoc.gov/laws/types/sexual_harassment.cfm
Specifically: "The harasser can be the victim's supervisor, a supervisor in another area, a co-worker, or someone who is not an employee of the employer, such as a client or customer."
It doesn't matter that they called you out of the blue as you could still be seen as a customer/client in a court of law.
Also realize you could get someone fired and professionally humiliated over this just for the sake of getting your rocks off.

This may come off as harsh, but there have been people in the tickling community who have been arrested and labeled as sex offenders for things like going up to women and asking to tickle their feet and getting it on video.

All I'm saying is don't do anything stupid and stick to jerking off to tickling vids like everyone else.

WoW, I had a telemarketer call me three times in one day. Her name was Bella and I told her twice that she called me twice but she kept going. I nicely asked her the same question but received a much different response, but I wont be getting calls from her before.

When I was a young man of 15-16 for about a week I would to random dial numbers and if a woman answered I would give them the story of my doing a research paper for school on the effects of ticklishness. I wasted a good deal of time during that week obsessing on the silly task. I did receive a few good replies.

The absolute best was a woman who you could tell was being slightly ignored by her husband. Well I asked her questions about her ticklishness of her feet and she was quite forth coming. I asked her when was the last time she was tickled and her answer was, "Too long." I asked her If she would help me out with a little test she said, "Sure!" I asked her if there was someone there that could tickle her, she let me know that her husband could. She asked him to tickle her feet and his reply was, Hang the phone up on the freak." She convinced him I was just a harmless school kid and, before I knew it there was this delicious womanly laugh. At first the husband was tickling her to get her out of his hair, but then I could her her laughter was deeper and more satisfied. I was overwhelmed and tried to keep it together as I asked her where he was tickling her. She was letting me know where and how much it tickled. She told me that her arches were very sensitive as she laughed and laughed.

Then it became as if I was not even on there on the other end. I actually heard her excitement and became a little embarrassed. The husband knew that there was a weirdo on the phone but kept doing it anyway; I think he knew if he kept tickling his sexy wife she was going to give him some great sex. I did not want to but I found myself hurrying myself off the phone.

I thanked her for her help and her reply is as clear today as it was thirty five years ago. She laughed and purred at the same time and said. "Oh no Anthony... thank you, this was long over due." The sexiness in her dreamy voice was just too much to for me to hear. Her laugh was so sexual and deep. I went to put the phone down but the laughing did not stop! I don't know if she did it on purpose or just drop the phone but she didn't hang up, for another 10 seconds or so I heard hear say in her deep womanly laughter. "Honey don't stop...yes myyy toes yes my toes!" I hung the phone up feeling that I was intruding on them. The whole thing lasted less than a minute and a half. but in my young life it was an eternity!

Good for you !!

Telemarketers have no qualms about calling us from 8 AM to 9 PM - and obviously no one cares about the "Do Not Call" registry < www.donotcall.gov > - so WHY NOT try to have a little fun when you get one of those (potentially annoying) phone calls ?!!?
:dancingmonster:

WoW, I had a telemarketer call me three times in one day. Her name was Bella and I told her twice that she called me twice but she kept going. I nicely asked her the same question but received a much different response, but I wont be getting calls from her before.

When I was a young man of 15-16 for about a week I would to random dial numbers and if a woman answered I would give them the story of my doing a research paper for school on the effects of ticklishness. I wasted a good deal of time during that week obsessing on the silly task. I did receive a few good replies.

The absolute best was a woman who you could tell was being slightly ignored by her husband. Well I asked her questions about her ticklishness of her feet and she was quite forth coming. I asked her when was the last time she was tickled and her answer was, "Too long." I asked her If she would help me out with a little test she said, "Sure!" I asked her if there was someone there that could tickle her, she let me know that her husband could. She asked him to tickle her feet and his reply was, Hang the phone up on the freak." She convinced him I was just a harmless school kid and, before I knew it there was this delicious womanly laugh. At first the husband was tickling her to get her out of his hair, but then I could her her laughter was deeper and more satisfied. I was overwhelmed and tried to keep it together as I asked her where he was tickling her. She was letting me know where and how much it tickled. She told me that her arches were very sensitive as she laughed and laughed.

Then it became as if I was not even on there on the other end. I actually heard her excitement and became a little embarrassed. The husband knew that there was a weirdo on the phone but kept doing it anyway; I think he knew if he kept tickling his sexy wife she was going to give him some great sex. I did not want to but I found myself hurrying myself off the phone.

I thanked her for her help and her reply is as clear today as it was thirty five years ago. She laughed and purred at the same time and said. "Oh no Anthony... thank you, this was long over due." The sexiness in her dreamy voice was just too much to for me to hear. Her laugh was so sexual and deep. I went to put the phone down but the laughing did not stop! I don't know if she did it on purpose or just drop the phone but she didn't hang up, for another 10 seconds or so I heard hear say in her deep womanly laughter. "Honey don't stop...yes myyy toes yes my toes!" I hung the phone up feeling that I was intruding on them. The whole thing lasted less than a minute and a half. but in my young life it was an eternity!

It is said that "not all heroes wear capes"

I thanked her for her help and her reply is as clear today as it was thirty five years ago. She laughed and purred at the same time and said. "Oh no Anthony... thank you, this was long over due." The sexiness in her dreamy voice was just too much to for me to hear. Her laugh was so sexual and deep. I went to put the phone down but the laughing did not stop! I don't know if she did it on purpose or just drop the phone but she didn't hang up, for another 10 seconds or so I heard hear say in her deep womanly laughter. "Honey don't stop...yes myyy toes yes my toes!"
Well done! There's a good chance you helped save her marriage.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back