• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The 'Greatest Mainstream Clips Of All Time' Thread......

BritishSteel

1st Level Red Feather
Mainstream tickling clips are awesome, right? Finding that gem of a clip on YouTube is always great, and there have been so many over the years, it's difficult to pick a favourite! :)

I'll start the ball rolling with some of my favourite mainstream clips, and maybe we can build this into a really cool thread! :)

> 'HSN Foot Scrub': A cute little tickling clip from HSN back in the day...."Take a look at this tootsie, ladies! Tickle tickle!"

> Carmen Electra on Stern: Obviously! I had to include this one!

> 'Sabrina Gets Tickled': another cute little 'pinning down and tickling bare feet' video.

I'd love to hear some of your own personal favourites from the mainstream! :)

1) "Joel Tickling Crystal --- has her foot trapped between his legs and tickles her foot well over a minute.

2) Haylie Duff feet tickled by Hilary (some guy).

3) Micah tickling Brit - takes off her shoe/sock - tickles her foot until she struggles and finally gets leg free

so many more - to me - nothin is better than mainstream tickling - (especially when feet are tickled).

To leave Kelly Ripa off the list, we would be remiss, and there are several examples of that, oddly enough

One of the best from days gone by....

All the old timers here will remember this at the "top of the mainstream" list for many years. From the movie Brothers Karamazov.

peace out,
daddy

Attachments

• brothers.mpg
    805.7 KB
north-to-alaska-4-1.jpgwayne346.jpg
John Wayne's "North To Alaska", nice nylon foot tickle scene in it. In the movie she has dark nylons on, not sure if the other pic was a promotional or rehearsal pic.

Last edited:
Hah, I've seen the movie but never seen that second photo. :feets: Thanks for sharing here. :D

Would love to see more follow daddy's lead and post actual clips here! Great job daddy! :thumbsup:

These have been two of my favourites for a long time, probably because they're partially responsible for igniting my tickle fetish. I've had a fetish for stocking feet since I was around five, and these two clips help to add the tickling element to my fetish.

First, we have the clip of David Copperfield tickling Catherine Bach's stocking feet (even though they're fake) from 1981:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2RSiVHqGs0

Seeing his naughty grin, her flailing feet and helplessness of her trapped situation showed me the power that tickling someone could have, and helped sow the seeds of what would become my tickling fetish.

The second is this one from 1985 UK Breakfast TV. I was ten years old when I first saw this, and the full encounter has only just been published again recently. Comedian Rod Hull, known for his out of control Emu puppet, attacked female presenter Selina Scott, so removed her shoes with Emu's 'beak' and proceeded to tickle both her black stocking soles. She dissolved into frantic hysterics, all professional composure lost, but seemed to see the funny side. As I said, it's been over 30 years since I've seen this, but it was worth the wait.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qauIYjHPzss

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Great Catherine with Peter O'Toole - Jeanne Moreau 1968

Last edited:
Does anybody remember a very short lived commercial for Tide (I think) detergent, featuring what I would assume to be teens and kids (it's okay I was a kid at the time) circa maybe 1986 or 1987 in which a lady was pitching the detergent because it cleaned white socks so well, and she urged the other woman on the screen to go over and tickle about a dozen pairs of white-socked feet stocked in holes through a wall, in addition to helping out with that task herself? That commercial got me slightly uncomfortable (but pleasingly so) then, even though I was only about 7. Only saw it all of twice, maybe. Could have been only once...

Nice try with that game show, but close but no cigar! The girls doing the tickling were terrible and I'm not sure the contestants were very ticklish at all. Get a couple of 'lers from here and see what would happen! :p

Does anybody remember a very short lived commercial for Tide (I think) detergent, featuring what I would assume to be teens and kids (it's okay I was a kid at the time) circa maybe 1986 or 1987 in which a lady was pitching the detergent because it cleaned white socks so well, and she urged the other woman on the screen to go over and tickle about a dozen pairs of white-socked feet stocked in holes through a wall, in addition to helping out with that task herself? That commercial got me slightly uncomfortable (but pleasingly so) then, even though I was only about 7. Only saw it all of twice, maybe. Could have been only once...

I remember that. I think it was Final Touch detergent

Probably when yaqi was on stern and yickled that catfight chick

There's some real good QVC type ones out there which are great. I also loved the vodoo doll cookie one that used to be in the mainstream clips . That was great.
As for favourite though, that's a tough choice, there's so many options.
But I'll go for GALA music video "the Beautiful"

Last edited:
North to Alaska, Robocop 2, and the general hospital under the desk one.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back