• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Room Presents- Rosie Bedspread and Destroyed "Give me Those Toes"

The Tickle Room

Verified
Rosie Bedspread pt 2 start by The Tickle Room, on Flickr

Sample here! https://www.dropbox.com/s/e3b11djvcvwmzwu/Rosie bedspread sample resize.mp4?dl=0

Ok so its been a while since I have posted a Rosie clip! I have a few more and everyone keeps asking so I figured I would put some other clips behind and get another one out there since me and her are filming again VERY soon. So for the return of Rosie here is Rosie Bedspread. Now for those of you who do not know about Rosie she is an 18 year old HYPER ticklish model who can barely handle being tickled. But the boom of money and popularity among us has made her more daring! Now she unfortunately made a grave error and decided to let me have her bedspread. Now me and Rosie are really close at this point as friends or as she said "You tickled my asshole so I think we're best friends at this point". So she starts of giggling telling me to "Stop being an asshole". I start with her knees which she HATES. I do this literally just to irritate her as she screams "I HATE IT". She laughs explaining her hate. I then get her thighs and she starts SCREAMING in laughter. She pulls on her restraints laughing asking "how much time" when she was barely on 3 minutes. Now I pull her pants down to her knees exposing her panties and skin while grabbing MORE lotion. I add lotion to her thighs and then she starts shifting left to right. I think she has issues and then she goes "....my ass is itchy" So I help her out with some laughter and ass tickling before getting those thighs some more. Then I get the spot I KNOW she hates and she IMMEDIATELY screams FIRE FIRE (our safeword). She BEGS me to stop "NOT THERE". So we break out a timer and its time to REALLY push her. She really cannot handle her inner thighs and SCREAMS as I tickle them. But then I get to her feet. One at a time. I make her flex and crunch her sexy toes as I tickle them. Running my fingers between them. Here is some more Rosie for all my Rosie lovers out there!
Image548.jpgImage547.jpgImage546.jpgImage545.jpgImage544.jpg

Sample here! https://www.dropbox.com/s/e3b11djvcvwmzwu/Rosie bedspread sample resize.mp4?dl=0

Support us and get this clip for 15.00 Yep. Message me for options! We now use MULTIPLE Options NO MORE PAYPAL!! (International Clients just send us amazon giftcards)

Tickle Room News:
1) Perla is currently attempting to attend school and needs a LOT of extra funds so we are taking customs and sessions for her ASAP with certain things being discounted ;)
2) Rosie is officially back and ready to rock!
3) If you are NOT going to NEST we may be having a Tickle Party here in NY for those who cannot attend (even though you should)

CUSTOM GIRLS FOR NY:
-Joey
-Stephanie
-Coco
-Monica
-Sasha
-Fantasy
-JayRay
-Entei (The Most Ticklish Girl)
-Perla
-Rosie
-Sydney Logan(Old model from TA)
-Kelli Lynn Sage
-Cori the Nerd
-Noah

50% OFF Models for CUSTOMS ONLY:
1) Monica and Sasha booked together
2) Coco foot fetish/worship or outdoor tickling ONLY
3) Perla for foot fetish and skype sessions
4) Entei and JayRay TOGETHER
5) Asia Perez
6) Brigitte The Trans
7) Marylou
8) Jane
9) Ally Cat
Keep in mind 5-9 are TRAVELING so if you want them sooner than their dates (which are not available until Wednesday) you will pay more.

Skype Models:
- Almost EVERY girl is available for Skype sessions. Seriously. So just DM us and ask ^_^

Rosie Bedspread end by The Tickle Room, on Flickr

This new Rosie clip is definitely 900 % Fetlords pagan tickle Gods approved. :gbtoast: :gbtoast: :happyhop: :happyhop:

Rosie is beyond hot!!! That spot on her thighs is brilliant. Please tell me you used that lotion on her gorgeous armpits? :devil:

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back