• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yenny Fan Art

DarkTickleVamp

TMF Poster
Did some of my own Yenny fan art :3
Lord Gustav is tickling Yenny half to death while Lamya is torturing her creator Dave
I wish he was really as ticklish as his character, but hey, who really knows?
30740562_10216804563573259_3090989466446200832_n.jpg

Yenny gets revenge on Dave for all those times he's drawn her being tickled in various situations >:}
31178635_361273047693140_6791928662308655935_n.jpg

You could be like, a great cartoonist if you learned photoshop. GREAT WORK.

No seriously, I REFUSE to use any digital art program, I took an entire class that was SUPPOSED to teach you how to use those but they never worked. I'll only use traditional mediums for my drawings, digital programs suck.

This is awesome! I feel sorry for Dave on the second picture though. Well... almost sorry, haha :D

Last edited:
Sorry I misread: it was her creator Dave being tickled of course. I've edited my post accordingly :sorry:

Last edited:
I wonder how people in the tickle community have a thing for Yenny because of her giant feet.......

I have a thing for crazy reactions so that's what gets me.

Same here: it's the general insanity that gets me every time. Also, the sheer creativity and variety of the absurd ticklish situations our heroine finds herself in.

It was a number of things for me that made me fall in love with Yenny. Her character, the tickling, her reactions, the tickling, the silly but sweet stories, the tickling, her body and the way she was drawn, the tickling, the tickling....that's about it &#55357;&#56832;

I don't know who's worse off in this one.. Yenny or Dave.. But both are equally well drawn so it's a win win from me *two thumbs up* :)

I have too admitted I do like Yenny, just as much as I love Yoly. But Yenny will always have a special place in my heart because it was one of the first tickle comics I read. Awesome stuff :D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back