• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Patreon FAQ

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
Here are the answers to some questions I've been getting. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask them on the forum or Private Message me.

<H3>1. Is the TMF going to become a pay site?</H3>

Absolutely not. Not ever. Nobody will ever be charged for access to the TMF.

<H3>2. Then what's this all about?</H3>

Although the TMF is free to use, it costs a lot of money to keep going. Also it's getting old and needs some upgrading.

So even though nobody is required to become a patron, I am asking everyone who uses the forum regularly to consider it. If a small percentage of TMF members contributed a few dollars a month, we could build the most amazing Tickling website that your imagination can conjure.

<H3>3. What is Patreon?</H3>

Patreon is a way for people to contribute a small amount of money every month to an ongoing project that they want to support.

It's sort of a version of Kickstarter, except instead of supporting a one-time product or event, it's for supporting projects that require an ongoing budget.

<H3>4. How will this appear on my bank statement?</H3>

You will be billed by Patreon, not the TMF, and it will be Patreon that appears on your bank statement.

Patreon is a very reputable and respectable source of support for artists and creators of all sorts. It's not NSFW in any way.

<H3>5. I clicked the link, and I don't know what I'm looking at - explain, please.</H3>

Thanks for clicking! You're being taken to the TMF's Patreon page, which is broken up into three columns.

In the middle is the "about" section, where I go into some additional detail about why we're doing this and what the goals are.

On the left are the subscription goals and what each level of subscription will allow us to achieve.

And finally, on the right are the different Tier Rewards, which are some small tokens of gratitude from the forum to its supporters.

If you decide to become a supporter, you'll click on one of the Reward levels, or on the orange "Become a Patron" button, and you'll be taken to a typical Secure Transaction Page where you can choose how you want to support the forum.

<H3>6. Did you say "Rewards?"</H3>

I did! We've come up with a couple of fun ways to say thank you to our beloved Patrons, such as a Scrolling Wall of Thanks that will list the names of all of our supporters in the sidebar.

Or the option to choose your own customized TMF Title! (Within reason!)

If you'd like to support us <A HREF="http://www.patreon.com/tmfjeff">Please Click Here!</A>
<BR><BR>

Jeff... great post on Patreon. Personally, for all the enjoyment I've gotten over the (17!) years I've been on the forum, I'd gladly make a donation to improve the site, help fund new ideas, and just show my appreciation in general.

However, I don't like monthly donations (just in case I forget about something), so is there a way to make a one-time (or periodic) donation? I'd rather donate the yearly amount in a lump sum, as opposed to monthly.

Could you set up a PayPal button or something for those who'd like to make a quick donation but don't want to donate monthly? I just browsed the Patreon page, so if my question was answered somewhere else, please direct me.

Thanks for the continued great work over the years.

Jeff... great post on Patreon. Personally, for all the enjoyment I've gotten over the (17!) years I've been on the forum, I'd gladly make a donation to improve the site, help fund new ideas, and just show my appreciation in general.

However, I don't like monthly donations (just in case I forget about something), so is there a way to make a one-time (or periodic) donation? I'd rather donate the yearly amount in a lump sum, as opposed to monthly.

Could you set up a PayPal button or something for those who'd like to make a quick donation but don't want to donate monthly? I just browsed the Patreon page, so if my question was answered somewhere else, please direct me.

Thanks for the continued great work over the years.

Thanks!

Unfortunately, they don't currently accept one-time payments, and paypal doesn't allow any traffic with adult sites.

You can sign up for any amount, and then cancel after the first of the month, but I definitely hear what you're saying about the possibility of forgetting.

I just became a donor, but used my real name when signing up on Patreon. Will you know it came from me, or should I inform you of the name that will pop up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just became a donor, but used my real name when signing up on Patreon. Will you know it came from me, or should I inform you of the name that will pop up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In your case, I now know it's you because you're the only one to sign up recently. Normally I'd have messaged you this morning on Patreon to ask for your TMF name. :)

Your name will pop up on the Honor Roll sometime today. You can also pick a new user title to replace TMF Expert if you want. You don't have to decide right now, and you can change it again any time if you pick one that you end up not liking.

Thanks for supporting the forum!

What's New

3/19/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see wjo ios meeting up when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back