• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Licking feet to tickle: something you like/dislike?

Punkkidd95

So, I have a foot fetish along with a tickling fetish. I personally love to lick feet, and my previous as well as current girlfriends seemed/seem to like it, though it doesn’t tickle them. (I have one gf btw I know I’m wording it weird) yet neither of them like feet, and only my ex had licked mine once and hated it. I loved it, however it tickles SO BAD!! What is your stance? Do you like doing it/having it done to you? Is it too ticklish? I’ve personally wanted to be tortured this way. If you had me in stocks, how would you lick to tickle my feet? 😜

Since I love women's feet as well as tickling, I love to lick a woman's bare soles whether it tickles her or not. :feets:
I don't want her to lick my feet in return. If she does, then tongues are too soft to tickle me.

I prefer using my fingers to tickle and my tongue to kiss. I prefer a woman not be tickle-sensitive to my tongue; if her leg spasms she could break my face. :eek:

I always love when Ler's lick and bite my feet, especially my toes. The toes tickle the most. Many of my exes have coincidentally have had foot fetishes, and were very happy to find out that I loved being tickled for that reason. I know a lot of people don't like it, but I certainly do.

My girlfriend HATES her feet being tickled, because they are so ticklish, yet my tongue doesn’t do anything to her! Is there a certain way that someone has to lick your feet to tickle them? Or are you just that ticklish?

So, I have a foot fetish along with a tickling fetish. I personally love to lick feet, and my previous as well as current girlfriends seemed/seem to like it, though it doesn’t tickle them. (I have one gf btw I know I’m wording it weird) yet neither of them like feet, and only my ex had licked mine once and hated it. I loved it, however it tickles SO BAD!! What is your stance? Do you like doing it/having it done to you? Is it too ticklish? I’ve personally wanted to be tortured this way. If you had me in stocks, how would you lick to tickle my feet? &#55357;&#56860;

This is an excellent question. I like it a lot! Recently I found out if the woman is extremely ticklish and if you lick her feet just right she will go crazy uncontrollably.

Thank you,
LBFT

Its great! Both Licking and nibbling her feet and when she do this to me

My girlfriend has super ticklish feet and can't stand being tickled (though, to her credit, she's tried to indulge me on a number of occasions) Most of the time she's ok with me sucking her toes a bit while we're being intimate. Although sometimes I guess it does tickle her to the point that she has to ask me to stop.

I love it, always, regardless of if it tickles the woman I'm with or not... I'm just an avid foot worshipper anyway. To have it done to me... Omg it tickles like the craziest hell I've ever experienced, especially dead center of my soles, but I LOVE it so much!! It can actually make me come in short time, laughing all the while

Personally prefer less lick and more nibble. Both as per and lee

I'd hafta say no. Granted I'm an upper body guy when it comes to tickling; but even if I were into the foot tickling, I'm not sure if I'd go so far as licking them. Maybe this is a given, but I'd hafta make sure they were good and clean first. Even then, I'm not sure if I'd do it.

Love licking if it tickles then all the better. Only received once briefly and it was amazing.

I always love when Ler's lick and bite my feet, especially my toes. The toes tickle the most. Many of my exes have coincidentally have had foot fetishes, and were very happy to find out that I loved being tickled for that reason. I know a lot of people don't like it, but I certainly do.

Love it done and love doing it. It's heaven

^Why don't you ladies post here more often?^:tickling:

I'd hafta say no. Granted I'm an upper body guy when it comes to tickling; but even if I were into the foot tickling, I'm not sure if I'd go so far as licking them. Maybe this is a given, but I'd hafta make sure they were good and clean first. Even then, I'm not sure if I'd do it.

Obviously you want them to be clean just like any other body part you want to lick. The only thing sexier than licking pretty little lady feet, is a woman who's into it. If I'm ever lucky enough to find someone like that, I'll propose to her immediately

I like a pair of feet that are sensitive to a tongue lashing. Although, I do tend to dislike "lickle" videos since I have a hard time believing they're genuine. It's pretty inconsistent to have a woman in a lickle video and she losing her mind then she appears in a worship video and is perfectly fine with her feet being lickled, nibbled, and sucked on. But I do love when I date a girl whose has a ticklish reaction to having her feet worshiped.

Seems really fun tbh haha xP, ive always wanted to know what it feels to have my feet worshiped or tickled with a tongue and maybe id like to try it too, I guess im into that yea. :blush:

I have a few ex girlfriends that let me indulge in foot worship.

3 of them let me do it and would only react ticklishly if my teeth got involved, despite all 3 having fairly ticklish feet. Only 1 of those 3 would genuinely enjoy it, though. It was actually a pretty big turn on for her lol. The other two liked it, but I'm sure it wasn't nearly as good for them as the other one

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back