• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My girlfriends slowly finding my spots f/m

Iluv2tickle123

I still haven't been tickled too intensely by my current girlfriend. She's known about my fetish for a couple of months now but we haven't been able to do everything we want to with each other in the environment we're in (tickling and other). Something ong the lines of the walls are thin and we know the neighbors pretty well. Anyways here's two short stories about her finding my spots.

We were sitting on the couch watching tv while my feet were resting on her. A few friends were also around. Somehow we all got on the topic of popping joints and she decided to pop my toes. She had to grab them individually to pop them and her doing that tickled. I'm not a foot person but I love all kinds of tickling. She looked up at me, smiled, and winked when she saw my toes curling away. She went to only tickling for a few s3conds while no one was looking which I loved.

The second time is more recent. We were cuddling and she was lightly stroking my back when her nails wandered to my ribs and sides. I can't remember where she went first but I instinctually moved my body out of the way. Her fingers followed me and she tickled me lightly for about a minute.

This girl is very smart and loves to please me so I think (and hope) she's slowly finding out what works best on me so she can give me a really intense session when we get the chance. She's already said she would tie me down and tickle me. I love intense sessions and I can't wait to have her get me really good. She's tickled me lightly a few other times that I haven't wrote about. She sneaks in small tickles almost every day because she knows I like it. I'm so lucky to have her

I'm so lucky to have her[/QUOTE]
I couldnt agree more, I hope it lasts forever.

It sounds like a wonderful relationship. Good luck for the future! :D

Thank you both. I love having people to share this with even if it's random internet strangers. None of my friends or family know and I'm not telling them

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back