• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Videos Personnel use

TylerTickle

Anybody else here make tickle videos for their own personal use? I have the past couple years, just wondering if I am the only one? Anybody else out there do it? Any tips?

I thought about it, but I never wanted to weirden up my relationships. Now tickling selfies during relationships I've taken with girlfriends....those turn out nice.

Anybody else here make tickle videos for their own personal use? I have the past couple years, just wondering if I am the only one? Anybody else out there do it? Any tips?

Yup, I routinely do it. I enjoy my work. It's like having your own personal library.

Yes, make sure you have good lighting , and have a external mike. I have a cheap $250 Canon HD camcorder and $25 external mike, both on tripods -and a $40 set of lights.... makes some good quality stuff.

Also make sure you are aware where you are standing, and position your camera first to make sure you have the angle you want. I would walk around the bed or table you are working with and film each angle you want first , and then playback those sections to see how it looks. It's easy to film and realize you are standing blocking what you want to film, or the light sucks. I also am kind of a stickler if there is any sort of clutter in the are being filmed, I have to remove it, even though only my wife and I watch the videos.

And - while it's certainly not necessary to switch a bunch of positions, if you do- I like to time out the spots where I move the camera or move her in a different position. Not sure who you are tickling, but my wife generally does not want anything longer than 30 minutes to an hour before she is done. So- I try to be pretty organized when we do film
(well, at least the tickling ones)

Also- make sure you have a Micro Sd card with plenty of space. I remember years ago doing some teasing upper body tickling with some forced orgasms, then moving the camera to focus on her feet and knees. It was a day she was super extra ticklish , and she was actually a good sport about it and I tickled her crazy for about another 30 minutes. We went to watch the video later , only to find I had run out of memory almost immediately after moving the camera to film her foot tickling. Very, very disappointing.

I agree with everything that OscarTheMonkey said - here's the deal: When you do the first, maybe even 1 or 2 videos for yourself, you'll be super excited, super horny, and that's great, life ain't all work and taxes.
But....when you go back to watch them again later, if the technical aspects aren't up to snuff, you'll be disappointed.
That'll grow the more you watch them later on down the line.

If that lighting sucks, and it usually does in amateur stuff, even though it's for your own pleasure...that's just SO aggravating!
"Man, I wish I had had more light! That shot was SO good, that REACTION, so so wonderful....but this damn video is SO dark! FUCK!"

"Man, I wish I hadn't stood in front of the camera! Shit! The best reaction, she howls with laughter, and you can only see my ass and the corner of my arm....damn!"

It may seem like a slight pain doing all the planning and set up, but boy will you thank yourself years down the line when you still are enjoying your work.

Yeah I have dozens of my own personal collection. It's always great to go back and revisit which i do very routinely.

Yes, I do :) When there is a lady who likes to receive some good tickle therapy from me, but can't afford to be in tickling videos because of her status, also being a wife and a mom (a very beautiful one), who just can't receive it anywhere else. So she comes to get tickled silly. This is when we shoot this session to have some beautiful memories of her sweet sufferings just for us :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back