• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The "Artwork" section has been changed into the "Tickling Artwork" section

Tenebrae

Verified
The "Artwork" section has been changed into the "Tickling Artwork" section

I thought it was worth mentioning. Any reason for the change? The non-tickling artwork sub-forum is still there.

Maybe for clarity? Some of us Americans are a bit....uh....you know....not there.

Hahahaha! rdhd, your self-deprecating humor always gets me :D You're too harsh on your own people! :blaugh:

But then why hasn't the Images forum been turned into the Tickling Images forum? Mmmm the plot thickens, my dear American Watson :sherlock:

I think some artists "grow out" of tickling artwork into other areas of art and it confuses the general public because they still want to share with "their" community.

Over time I've been trying to clean up the language of all the forums - most of them were named and written 17 years ago.

A few months ago I did the same thing in the Mainstream sections. Eventually I'll be working on something in the Images forum and I'll do the same thing there :)

Edit: By the way - "Stories" got renamed to "Tickling Stories" too in the same edit :)

Over time I've been trying to clean up the language of all the forums - most of them were named and written 17 years ago.

A few months ago I did the same thing in the Mainstream sections. Eventually I'll be working on something in the Images forum and I'll do the same thing there :)

Edit: By the way - "Stories" got renamed to "Tickling Stories" too in the same edit :)

Oh? Alright. I don't see much point for renaming "tickling everything" on a forum that's called the Tickling Media Forum, but okay.

I had seen the edit in the story section right after I had posted, but I did not want to re-edit my post since I would have been redundant. And one cannot edit a title anyway :p

On a side note, I kinda like this forum the way it is. My wife says I am an incorrigible conservative who is very adverse to change... and she's right :D I hope the coming alterations of the interface and stuff, while undoubtedly welcome, will not be too drastic.

Also, please send a PM to rdhd to let him know that he can stop worrying: your Americans brains (or lack thereof, as he seems to fear) do not seem be at fault this time around :blaugh:

EDIT: I dare you to rename the technical assistance section something like "Ticklish Technical Assistance", or "Technical Tickling Assistance" :laughhard:

The renaming is mostly to make it more search-engine friendly, so non-humans know what they're looking at when they catalog the forum.

I could call the artwork forum almost anything, like Doodles or Scribbles, and people here would know what it was, especially after their first visit. :)

But we don't advertise or anything like that, so the only way new people are going to find the forum is by word of mouth, or from search engines knowing what we are and what we contain. So without being obnoxious about keywords or "search engine optimization" I try to make sure that the language is clear and descriptive for the various algorithms that trawl us for data.

Oh I see! I never even think about these things, so tech-illiterate I am :D

As for advertisement, well... an ad board on Hollywood boulevard for a few years, "The Room" style, would be awesome :laughhard: But I understand the limitations~ Besides, search engines are so frightfully powerful these days...

I think that 'The Gallery of Tickling Scribbles, Doodles, Sketches and Paintings' had a wonderful ring to it! Maybe it didn't trip off the tongue smoothly, but hey, you can't have it all! :idea:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back