• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tom Brokaw enjoys tickling Linda Vester at work

Fat Bastard

1st Level Orange Feather
"We were in the Denver bureau, and there was a conference room. I'm standing there, and Tom Brokaw enters through the door and grabs me from behind and proceeds to tickle me up and down my waist," Vester said.

"I jumped a foot and I looked at a guy who was the senior editor of 'Nightly,' and his jaw was hanging open. Nobody acted like anything wrong was happening, but I was humiliated."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/to...vior-in-the-90s-reports/ar-AAwoSWN?li=BBnb7Kz

Attachments

• Linda-Vester-former-Fox-News-Anchor-216x300.jpg
    Linda-Vester-former-Fox-News-Anchor-216x300.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 496
"We were in the Denver bureau, and there was a conference room. I'm standing there, and Tom Brokaw enters through the door and grabs me from behind and proceeds to tickle me up and down my waist," Vester said.

"I jumped a foot and I looked at a guy who was the senior editor of 'Nightly,' and his jaw was hanging open. Nobody acted like anything wrong was happening, but I was humiliated."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/to...vior-in-the-90s-reports/ar-AAwoSWN?li=BBnb7Kz

Like in this scene?

youtube com/watch?v=BLW-X4hcejE

This is why people should be careful about indulging their tickling fetish at work. A fun/sexy moment for you is a weird/uncomfortable moment for someone else.

I knew it was only a matter of time before a simple waist tickle would land a guy on the wrong side of sexual misconduct charges / allegations. Be careful out there, people and don't get #metoo'd.

I knew it was only a matter of time before a simple waist tickle would land a guy on the wrong side of sexual misconduct charges / allegations. Be careful out there, people and don't get #metoo'd.

Or maybe stop feeling entitled to put your hands on females so you don't get #fired or #jaild

Sad, there is a time and place as well as knowing the person well enough to have that kind of consent with them is also very important. You just don't tickle random people especially in front of others. I've worked as a bartender for many years, you tend to flirt and It's often all in good fun, you feel the person out and get a sense of their boundaries. I remember this one woman who would make the most uncomfortable sexual comments toward me, to the point where I just didn't like being touched by her. I remember this time she straight up grabbed my crotch in front of a bunch on servers. It was one of the most awkward situations I ever encountered and I've had many.

In most jurisdictions, it's at least classified as "simple assault." Forget about the tickling aspect. Putting your hands on someone without consent is the problem here. I've noticed some online responses on the level of "hey, it's more than 20 years ago." Try that with the Cosby jury (never mind that Cosby's attacks were more elaborate---if you check out Vester's interview below, his supposedly harmless tickle humiliated her in front of colleagues and likely damaged her workplace self-esteem, arguably on the level of Cosby in terms of psychological impact. His cavalier "can you believe this?" attitude toward tickling is notable in Brokaw's written response, also at this link.): http://variety.com/video/exclusive-former-nbc-anchor-accuses-tom-brokaw-of-sexual-harassment/

Everything is sexual harassment now! I am not referring to Cosby even though the prosecution cheated to get his second conviction.

What I am referring to is comments from women from past generations think this me too movement is either:

A) Women of this "me too" group are simply not strong enough put a foolish/ creepy guy in his place. I am speaking about the opinions of six women I know, that worked in the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s. Everyone of them said that if a man put an unwanted hand on them, or said something inappropriate to them, they would simply put a stop to it. They also said that there were some women in the work place that even invited it the attention but they were also looked down at by the women I spoke to.

B) In the case of Hollywood, it is simply a way to cash in on a floundering career or a way to sell a book.

In my youth I owned two night clubs. There was tons of flirting and fooling around among everyone but the girls that did not want to be part of it simply were not.

And before you all slam me; every girl in my establishments felt safe and knew both the workers clients had to show them respect. I threw out guys that were spending thousands on bottle service if they got out of hand. I one case a client was arrested and did prison time for pulling a girls top down. He went to the police station a bloody mess thanks to real men who defend women in trouble, and not some snowflake that would just record it on their phone. The girl was also awarded a good sum of money in the action. That was a real situation with a real victim.

We are all tickle freaks here so Tom Brokaw tickling a woman means a whole lot more to us than just about any non tickle freak person that I spoke to since that story broke. Now if Brokaw is one of us what he did is completely wrong. There is a difference between friendly, foolish, and sexual. That is why all you wieners have to use an app to socialize and date, because you don't know the difference.

My point is that there are women getting rape, date raped, a being truly sexually harassed by assholes, but the frivolous "me too" movement is diluting the real cause, and harming true victims of sexual crimes.

The same concept holds for all of you weak sniveling snow flakes who's entire identity is being a victim. You all are going to wake up old and realized you have wasted your best years hiding behind buzz words and silly movements.

Interestingly enough, the first to mention and loudest to complain about the metoo movement are two male incels probably.

If I was in the situation where someone I didn't know but was a male exec where I worked put their hands on me like that in front of my colleagues, I would be traumatized, humiliated, and likely afraid to make a complaint or scene in that situation / work environment.

Many women freeze when they are harrassed or assaulted. Especially by men in authoritative positions.

Interestingly enough, the first to mention and loudest to complain about the metoo movement are two male incels probably.

If I was in the situation where someone I didn't know but was a male exec where I worked put their hands on me like that in front of my colleagues, I would be traumatized, humiliated, and likely afraid to make a complaint or scene in that situation / work environment.

Many women freeze when they are harrassed or assaulted. Especially by men in authoritative positions.

Can I just say I am so fucking happy that the mainstream is now aware of what "incels" are.

I can't be certain if I'm being mistakenly labeled an Incel.
Am I being labeled an Incel or was it Nineott.

Everything is sexual harassment now! I am not referring to Cosby even though the prosecution cheated to get his second conviction.

What I am referring to is comments from women from past generations think this me too movement is either:

A) Women of this "me too" group are simply not strong enough put a foolish/ creepy guy in his place. I am speaking about the opinions of six women I know, that worked in the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s. Everyone of them said that if a man put an unwanted hand on them, or said something inappropriate to them, they would simply put a stop to it. They also said that there were some women in the work place that even invited it the attention but they were also looked down at by the women I spoke to.

B) In the case of Hollywood, it is simply a way to cash in on a floundering career or a way to sell a book.

In my youth I owned two night clubs. There was tons of flirting and fooling around among everyone but the girls that did not want to be part of it simply were not.

And before you all slam me; every girl in my establishments felt safe and knew both the workers clients had to show them respect. I threw out guys that were spending thousands on bottle service if they got out of hand. I one case a client was arrested and did prison time for pulling a girls top down. He went to the police station a bloody mess thanks to real men who defend women in trouble, and not some snowflake that would just record it on their phone. The girl was also awarded a good sum of money in the action. That was a real situation with a real victim.

We are all tickle freaks here so Tom Brokaw tickling a woman means a whole lot more to us than just about any non tickle freak person that I spoke to since that story broke. Now if Brokaw is one of us what he did is completely wrong. There is a difference between friendly, foolish, and sexual. That is why all you wieners have to use an app to socialize and date, because you don't know the difference.

My point is that there are women getting rape, date raped, a being truly sexually harassed by assholes, but the frivolous "me too" movement is diluting the real cause, and harming true victims of sexual crimes.

The same concept holds for all of you weak sniveling snow flakes who's entire identity is being a victim. You all are going to wake up old and realized you have wasted your best years hiding behind buzz words and silly movements.

Wow. Got a few issues, do ya?

I can't be certain if I'm being mistakenly labeled an Incel.
Am I being labeled an Incel or was it Nineott.

You can't be "labelled" an incel. It means someone who can't get sexual attention from the opposite sex even if they want it. By the way, if that's going to become common vernacular, the kind of people who would continue to rail on someone already that angry about their sex life should take care that roastie does not also worm its way into everyday speech. As in, one might say the roastie above thinks "wow, got a few issues?" is a clever retort. That's typical social-based bullying that assholes who happen to be women like to use, and it's why incels are generally such angry people. Just for the record, that Margaret Atwood quote is complete insanity, and I'm sorry that you have to walk through the world with that idea so in the forefront of your mind.

However, the general point of the quoted block - that putting a side tickle in the same bundle as drugging a person and raping her is a stretch at best - is a valid one whether the soldiers like it or not. Also, it's weird how chicago seems to jump in to police every thread that could be construed by an Andrea Dworkin reincarnation to be even remotely offensive to a woman somewhere at some time of day. Your clown male feminists friends are significantly more likely to hurt a woman than the incels you think browse this site.

Say something about all the women coming out to defend Tom Brokaw, then please leave your movements on facebook where they belong and off a fucking fetish site

“Uncels” --- had to consult the Urban Dictionary on this one, the square that I am. At first blush, I thought it was old-school animation jargon.

You can't be "labelled" an incel. It means someone who can't get sexual attention from the opposite sex even if they want it. By the way, if that's going to become common vernacular, the kind of people who would continue to rail on someone already that angry about their sex life should take care that roastie does not also worm its way into everyday speech. As in, one might say the roastie above thinks "wow, got a few issues?" is a clever retort. That's typical social-based bullying that assholes who happen to be women like to use, and it's why incels are generally such angry people. Just for the record, that Margaret Atwood quote is complete insanity, and I'm sorry that you have to walk through the world with that idea so in the forefront of your mind.

However, the general point of the quoted block - that putting a side tickle in the same bundle as drugging a person and raping her is a stretch at best - is a valid one whether the soldiers like it or not. Also, it's weird how chicago seems to jump in to police every thread that could be construed by an Andrea Dworkin reincarnation to be even remotely offensive to a woman somewhere at some time of day. Your clown male feminists friends are significantly more likely to hurt a woman than the incels you think browse this site.

Say something about all the women coming out to defend Tom Brokaw, then please leave your movements on facebook where they belong and off a fucking fetish site

You're right...why would women worry about the kind of people who throw a hissy fit over someone else's opinion?

I N C E L
D E T E C T E D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back