• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tom Brokaw enjoys tickling Linda Vester at work

Nice? Really?

I guess, if you ignore a lot of the words in the story, and just focus on the "good" ones.

Milagros was actually responding to my post.

Jesus Christ is correct. I was calling his post, the one directly above mine, a "very nice find." His post had a link to this video:

I suppose I should have quoted his post in mine to make that clear.
I suppose by now I should be used to some people here putting the worst possible construction on everything that I post. So be it.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ is correct. I was calling his post, the one directly above mine, a "very nice find." His post had a link to this video:

I suppose by now I should be used to some people here putting the worst possible construction on everything that I post. So be it.

You mistakenly assume I was referring to you in particular, rather than a general attitude of "hurr durr - tickling!", that gets off on the slightest mention of the word.
Believe it or not, not everything is about you.
So, you might want to climb down off of that cross.

Last edited:
Imo I don't think the initial people complaining about #metoo or whatever sound like incels, but more older people who grew up as a generation thinking certain things were a-okay to do because no one complained about it back then and therefore that made it fine. But the thing is it wasn't fine and never has been fine. People were just in certain positions where complaining about things like that would have just been brushed off or worse.

To be fair you respond with that to pretty much any thread and you didn't specifically quote Jesus Christ's post so you can't really fault someone for thinking you were saying that about the main topic of the thread.

Last edited:
She made a big deal out of nothing. Move on.

Being humiliated in front of your peers and superiors isn't really nothing.

I think she is overreacting to what was probably a quick tickle of her ribs. She should have said nothing about it, instead she is dragging Brokaw’s name through the mud for no reason.

I think she is overreacting to what was probably a quick tickle of her ribs. She should have said nothing about it, instead she is dragging Brokaw’s name through the mud for no reason.

Why should she have said nothing? To protect Brokaw's feelings?

Why should she have said nothing? To protect Brokaw's feelings?

Because it was a long time ago. Because it was harmless. Because who does it help at this point? Her precious ego?

Because it was a long time ago. Because it was harmless. Because who does it help at this point? Her precious ego?

To bring it up so things like that are held up as being not okay rather than "nothing" as you put it.

To bring it up so things like that are held up as being not okay rather than "nothing" as you put it.

Right. I’m sure she was so traumatized by it that she finds it difficult to even get up in the morning. It’s a non issue and media fluff meant to discredit a well respected newsman.

Right. I’m sure she was so traumatized by it that she finds it difficult to even get up in the morning. It’s a non issue and media fluff meant to discredit a well respected newsman.

lmao this attitude of just disregarding people's experiences is a big part of why people are hesitant to bring up sexual harrassment.

Lmao it wasn’t ‘sexual harassment’ it was simply a guy giving a quick tickle to some chick who worked in the same building as him. It happened to be NBC but still....

Lmao it wasn’t ‘sexual harassment’ it was simply a guy giving a quick tickle to some chick who worked in the same building as him. It happened to be NBC but still....

So, what do you consider sexual harassment? You know, since you're the authority...

Umm how about overt sexual advances. Perhaps suggesting she may lose her job if she doesn’t sleep with him or get promoted if she complies. A quick tickle in front of other people, no less, does not construe sexual harassment. I hope this helps you.

Umm how about overt sexual advances. Perhaps suggesting she may lose her job if she doesn’t sleep with him or get promoted if she complies. A quick tickle in front of other people, no less, does not construe sexual harassment. I hope this helps you.

What if someone doesn't want you to put your greasy hands on 'em, no matter how bad you want to?

What if someone doesn't want you to put your greasy hands on 'em, no matter how bad you want to?
I guess you just have to deal with completely innocuous things in life sometimes.

Interestingly enough, the first to mention and loudest to complain about the metoo movement are two male incels probably.
You all are going to wake up old and realized you have wasted your best years hiding behind buzz words and silly movements.

I love this bunch....so predictable....

I'm glad youve gotten to know me enough to find me predictable. I'm also glad we don't know each other in person after your posts in this thread haha

please leave your movements on facebook where they belong and off a fucking fetish site

I have a tickling fetish. It's part of who I am and I consider myself fortunate for it. The fact that anybody wants to co-opt our shared fetish for some kind of tacit acceptance of sexual harassment is therefore alarming to me. Sexual harassment is not cool in real life, and it is not cool on this "fucking fetish site." I can get more than enough tickling "action" for the rest of my life without sexual harassment ever needing to come into the picture. It's that simple. I think it's important to be clear about this issue.

I have a tickling fetish. It's part of who I am and I consider myself fortunate for it. The fact that anybody wants to co-opt our shared fetish for some kind of tacit acceptance of sexual harassment is therefore alarming to me. Sexual harassment is not cool in real life, and it is not cool on this "fucking fetish site." I can get more than enough tickling "action" for the rest of my life without sexual harassment ever needing to come into the picture. It's that simple. I think it's important to be clear about this issue.

It's not sexual harrassment. Legally it's called Simple Assault.

Amen to that. There seems to be a premise, based on some responses on these threads, that we're under some sort of obligation to defend Brokaw because one -- and only one -- of his harassing activities involved tickling. If anything, it sets us back, associating us with Type A creeps who think they're God's gift to women and thus can grab and fondle whomever, whenever.

Amen to that. There seems to be a premise, based on some responses on these threads, that we're under some sort of obligation to defend Brokaw because one -- and only one -- of his harassing activities involved tickling. If anything, it sets us back, associating us with Type A creeps who think they're God's gift to women and thus can grab and fondle whomever, whenever.

I don't think anyonew is defending Brokaw, so much as the kneejerk reaction of people who think that their sexual morals matter in regard to tickling itself. Just because this is a fetish forum doesn't mean everyone views tickling through a lens of sexuality. Remember, we're the weird ones. And it makes us look even weirder to everyone else by making up rules that further constrict ourselves. Not everyone is into BDSM nor do they care about consent. Most humans don't care for consent really, and it shows in how they interact with people, and other non-human things. Before long, going down this route, this whole planet is going to end up being a touch - starved funny farm.

This also seems to be degrading into a name calling war as well.

I'm just in here for the popcorn feet. And Chicago, I do love Chicago deep dish pizza.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back